Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion

Heim

EOG Master
Hey, if Garappolo was such a valuable commodity, 49ers wouldn't have had him practicing on a seperate field last pre-season.

From a car to a lemon.

Heim

EOG Master
Lol...Raiders down 8 and opt for a field goal late on 4th and 5.

Shows you what McDaniel thinks of the offense.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Cleveland has the best defense in the NFL. Tenn had less than 100 total yards today on 45 plays. Last week, Pitt got 2 defensive TDs. So the Browns defense has only given up one TD in 3 games.

Its very close between Browns and Bills. No argument. I put more stock in takeaways and Bills have 9-2 edge in that dept. over Browns

Bills have Miami on deck

Valuist

EOG Master
Its very close between Browns and Bills. No argument. I put more stock in takeaways and Bills have 9-2 edge in that dept. over Browns

Bills have Miami on deck

Needless to say, they will get tested,

As one holding a Rams under 6 1/2 ticket, I'm starting to think the ticket is alive. Week 1? We've seen this before. Week 1 games are now more and more like an extension of exhibition season. That win over Seattle in week 1 looking more fluky. Week 2 a cover? Thanks to a late FG. Game didn't feel that close. Last night was a winnable game for the LAR with a crippled Burrow. It didn't happen. This team still has to face a ridiculous FOUR opponents coming off a bye. Someone in the league office doesn't like them.

Heim

EOG Master
Gutless moron

He looks intimidated in the pocket. Watch his feet, he looks like he's doing a Mexican hat dance, then flings the ball.

I'd give him a couple more games then go with the Purdue rookie who looked good in pre-season.

Heim

EOG Master
The play calls last night by McVay were embarrassing. 0-11 3rd down conversions!? He gets rid of Akers and has no
back to get the extra yard after tackles. Moreover stupid passing plays that took forever with a huge Bengal pass rush,
not to mention no idea how to limit Chase.

railbird

EOG Master
Balt has faced a rookie qb stroud, undrafted FA DTR with 2 days of prep, burrow on 1 leg, and AR with colts who scored lower than whale shit on wunderlich