Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

also gotta say, that while the rays are basically my al team and i love hellickson for real life, i'm kinda souring on him fantasy wise

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tegs to tell you one of the best parts of last season was Timely was touting Matt Thorton as the next best closer. On and on we all heard if for months.

Start season and Thorton gets his shit pushed in. Blown save after blown save and Timely was melting down.

It all came to a head when my Rays came up in the 9th with 2 out 2 strikes and 190 hitting Dan Johnson Parked a 450 footer off him to end his closing career and get the Rays rolling.

My best baseball moment last year I think:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tegs to tell you one of the best parts of last season was Timely was touting Matt Thorton as the next best closer. On and on we all heard if for months.Start season and Thorton gets his shit pushed in. Blown save after blown save and Timely was melting down. It all came to a head when my Rays came up in the 9th with 2 out 2 strikes and 190 hitting Dan Johnson Parked a 450 footer off him to end his closing career and get the Rays rolling.My best baseball moment last year I think:cheers
Tough to have good moments when u out of it so early. Glad u could live vicariously through me. Two names for u, Alex Gordon and melky cabrera

J

joeybagadonuts

I have just one name for you Timely....

BECKHAM

:LMAO

No homer picks this year timely...i know alot of chicago guys like to support their team, but never works out good for fantasy.

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs to tell you one of the best parts of last season was Timely was touting Matt Thorton as the next best closer. On and on we all heard if for months.

Start season and Thorton gets his shit pushed in. Blown save after blown save and Timely was melting down.

It all came to a head when my Rays came up in the 9th with 2 out 2 strikes and 190 hitting Dan Johnson Parked a 450 footer off him to end his closing career and get the Rays rolling.

My best baseball moment last year I think:cheers

oh boy

i cant say much cuz i was all hyped on thornton entering last yr myself. in a dynasty league with contracts, i traded mesoraco/rizzo to rent thornton for one yr, thinking he'd be a difference maker

i survived that mistake by dealing matt moore n others for what i needed to win it all, but i gotta admit i was caught up on thornton myself.

and this year, addison reed, chris sale and alejando de aza are gonna get my hyped and maybe burned too :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

I hate the cubs. Hate zambrano too, but I thought he'd be good at fantasy. Queer stain. Gordo gonna put it together this year.

I still remember when you insisted we draft that bum. Grody is garbage. If he breaks .250 I would be shocked.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

If Gordo faced Scott Feldman what would happen?

Unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

J

joeybagadonuts

If Gordo faced Scott Feldman what would happen?

Unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

Feldy -120

And, fwiw, when I drafted him with my final pick in the draft, he won 17 games that year. Better than Becks hitting .220 with 10 hrs 40 rbis and 150 ks

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck going with Gallardo as hes liked him since year 1.

So now we at Gamer where he will take slap dick hanson or santana whoever he dropped as he will build the same shit team he has every year. Expect Werth and AJ burnett in the later rounds as well.

So now we get to Cee the last of the slappers and im not sure. He may go back to Grandy as hard to pass but not sure. So Cee is first ?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tuck going with Gallardo as hes liked him since year 1.

So now we at Gamer where he will take slap dick hanson or santana whoever he dropped as he will build the same shit team he has every year.
Expect Werth and AJ burnett in the later rounds as well.

So now we get to Cee the last of the slappers and im not sure. He may go back to Grandy as hard to pass but not sure. So Cee is first ?

Good point. gamer will likely pick the guy he doesnt keep. Is there anyone else you'd draft at that spot? Are we allowed to talk about it? I guess a month before the draft there is no problem talking about a mock.

Where do you think Hambo will go? What other big bats are available? What other big arms are available?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hambo will probably go to a slapper like Tripp who needs a bat to got with his 15hr guys in Peddy and Mcann.

Would have to look and see who else may be there.

tripp

EOG Master

0 chance hambo goes to me rd 1. i already have about 5 people in mind for my first two picks and i will happy with any of them

I would consider Hanson or santana at tucks spot over gallardo actually. Tough going hanson early since he has never actually produced great in fantasy but i think his upside this year is better than gallardos. Gallardo is now on a shitty hitting team with no prince, and no braun for his first 10 starts. Gallardo also not the reliable guy you can start vs tough 1 steps. he should and will go early, but at this point i think hes an overrated fantasy arm.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Once keepers are set we will at least be able to see whos available without going to each and every roster.

Timetopay

EOG Master

JJ would be more interesting cause Tuck dont know bases and will be drooling over the JJ pick up which drops Gallardo to Gamer which I think he would be drooling over.

Interesting situation

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah im not so high on gallardo either this year but in Tripps world I will want him too in the draft so not even sure if i can talk bases at the moment

tripp

EOG Master

i will allow it for now ttp but just know i will call out any b/s i see in your posts.

gallardo is nice but gets built up as a stud. Truthfully he is just a very good matchups guy. i dont rank him much higher than a gio or bumgarner

Timetopay

EOG Master

I know u hate beckett so thats a smoke screen

So Tripp out of all the guys i have talked about you honestly believe I want carlos santana:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Santana is an enigma, don't like his k's but could be an absolute force if he gets his ba up

biggamer3

EOG Master

Truth is the number one pick is sooo much more valuable then the 3rd or 4th pick. Price is such a stud

tripp

EOG Master

I know u hate beckett so thats a smoke screen

So Tripp out of all the guys i have talked about you honestly believe I want carlos santana:LMAO

yep, good catch. gamer even easier to read than you. Glad you are taking notes and learning from me though

easy call for on you wanting santana just by the way you talked about him earlier. same way you talked about victor last year and it was an easy call at that time that you wanted him back bad in rd 1. you like having high end catchers as they are very valuable.