Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i obviously vote in favor of starting ASAP

problem is votes never count for anything in this league. we had a vote on keepers also but that didnt matter. some people just threaten to quit if the vote doesnt go their way

biggamer3

EOG Master

i obviously vote in favor of starting ASAP

problem is votes never count for anything in this league. we had a vote on keepers also but that didnt matter. some people just threaten to quit if the vote doesnt go their way

Votes should matter, if there is a large majority in favor of any rule change that should always stand. 9vs 3 votes should count, even RJT would agree with that

Integrity

EOG Master

altho id like to see cahill, this spring, im in favor of ASAP

but, ill have joey make the official votes for the team while i just play billy beane on the roster after whatever rules are decided

dont see how rjt could argue against a 2/3 majority

I'm starting to give myself an ulcer over who am I gonna draft. Wish i had a top 3 pick since i wouldn't care as much. Too much uncertainty in my pick, if things go wrong I won't know what to do. Gotta hope a certain player slips :shoot:

disinformation cee

obv hanram over beltran

Gamer secretly wants hanley so he puts other people out there? I see what he's doing now.

I think the chances breaksman keeps kimmy are 10% also. Hanley might not even be in the draft as well

Timetopay

EOG Master

I am going to start my own Who has the real best EOG team and want to see who wants to be in.

3 keepers,start fresh,keepers are the draft picks u pick them at,change ww situation

All the slap dick stuff we fucked up here and cant get fixed

Whos with me???

I am going to start my own Who has the real best EOG team and want to see who wants to be in.

3 keepers,start fresh,keepers are the draft picks u pick them at,change ww situation

All the slap dick stuff we fucked up here and cant get fixed

Whos with me???

Do that with your slapper sp buds

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I would like to see Yu pitch and the deal with Hamilton during the spring training, but I would still rather draft now and deal with it after.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ttp - my other league is 6 keepers but lose the draft pick of that pick and you can NOT keep anyone drafted in first 2rds so guys have chance at studs each year, and can't keep ww pickups.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The time limit is not happening though, that's rediculios to say the least regardless when the slow draft starts

Integrity

EOG Master

wait, who's the decider on team brick/timely? cuz brick wants now i think

joey decided now for us, who decides for them??? as i understood it, brick was running the team with timely there to be texted for advice n what not. who's running the draft for them?

with me/joey, joey does important league votes/team decisions and im handling all roster moves/draft

Timetopay

EOG Master

timely said start too

forget timelimit tuck

do like we always do

keepers by tonight
start draft at midnight

Timetopay

EOG Master

rjt was a fraud

phony

scam

We got the real leader back and he bitch slappin rjt to his knees. RJT the next Jack Stewart

tripp

EOG Master

timely decides for his team i think

timely/rjt were the two very against starting now, think everyone else wanted to go.

tripp

EOG Master

im ok with no time limits as long as it is reasonable. if guys start waiting days to make their pick because they are waiting on news or injury reports cause a guy is day to day and getting examined etc thats a bit much.

not hard also to text in plays or leave lists, especially after the first few rounds.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Leaving lists are more rediculios than time limits, it's a slow fkn draft, people are not gonna purposely make people wait. I'm not leaving lists or picking off the top of my head

Timetopay

EOG Master

no one needs to leave lists

we got a month. im sure each day we will have a round

thats fine

biggamer3

EOG Master

Leaving lists are more rediculios than time limits, it's a slow fkn draft, people are not gonna purposely make people wait. I'm not leaving lists or picking off the top of my head
yeah not leaving lists, i remember leaving a list with Mo before a Sabbath and it went like 6 rounds when i got back and i was so pissed at who I got considering needs changed after first few picks

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I don't like time limit either but what's to stop someone from procratinating to wait on news or imjury?