Re: Who has the best EOG team?

And the most accurate system on the market has the number 1 team as

The Stallions/The real defending champ/TTPS

Lets take a good look at this squad

Top Catcher
A firstbaseman who was a monster before his injury and now hitting with Albert
2b who is just out of the top 3 monsters and can play 2b or OF
3b who was 2nd in points last year and can play 1b or 3b
SS Speed demon playing with a manager who loves to steal and will have 4 position elgibility
OF Mcutchen who is bound to be next superstar and 500+ guy
other OF solid 400 guys
DH mix of Goldy and Freese two good young hitters in great lineups

Pitching

Staff led by Shield,Gallardo,Ervin,Marcum,Lewis. 600 guy,two 500 and two mid 450 but then you go to the bench for matchups are u serious???

Hudson was a 500 guy last 2 years,Lilly 400+ every year,Peavy,Nolasco,and Leake all good solid arms.

Closers Putz a top guy and combo or Perez and Bencaourt for matchups.

No weakness anywhere. Cant find 1.

So thats called Strength fellas and that pushes the Stallions to the top again.

Say hello to the two time (should have been 3) champ

:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, we're not friends anymore. Gamer over me ffffffffffffff

I have decided to change alliances. Teaming up with Tripp now and together we will take down the Stallions. :lock:

TTP, we're not friends anymore. Gamer over me ffffffffffffff

I have decided to change alliances. Teaming up with Tripp now and together we will take down the Stallions. :lock:

How come everyone is following me over to my pal trippers side? :scooter

Who needs grandy when timely has <s>#</s>Royals CF Lorenzo Cain continues torrid spring with double in 5th. Came into today leading AL in hitting (.517), OBP (.576) and SLG (.931).

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp u dont dispute anything pal because u cant. you love my team and are just sad:houra

you are weak everywhere but catcher pal.

you are banking on career years from many of your bats. mccutch has shown nothing to think of him as a 500 pt guy yet. morales hasnt played in 2 years. bonifacio = aybar

then you are counting on another 600 from shields? :lol be happy if he scores more than 500. Gallardo hasnt proven he is a 500 pt guy yet either.

your team stinks pal. you and gamer will be battling it out for a spot this year, but it will be 9th, not 1st.

rjt721

EOG Master

Ruh roh

Neftali Feliz left Tuesday's start against the Cubs after three shutout innings due to right shoulder stiffness.

That's obviously not what you want to hear with Feliz, who is making the transition to the starting rotation this season. However, he did have a brief stint on the disabled list early last year due to an inflamed shoulder. The 23-year-old right-hander is currently being evaluated by the Rangers' medical staff, so we should hear a more definitive update later this evening.

you are weak everywhere but catcher pal.

you are banking on career years from many of your bats. mccutch has shown nothing to think of him as a 500 pt guy yet. morales hasnt played in 2 years. bonifacio = aybar

then you are counting on another 600 from shields? :lol be happy if he scores more than 500. Gallardo hasnt proven he is a 500 pt guy yet either.

your team stinks pal. you are gamer will be battling it out for a spot this year, but it will be 9th, not 1st.

I dunno what he sees either. I only added up half the league so far and had Tripper, Tegs, and Books offense >>> TTP and well as myself. Have no idea how he sees a top offense there:+clueless

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely needs a bat bad. He's forgetting that in addition to an amazing pitching staff with depth I also had 2 best bats in the league and amazing closers last year. Need more than pitching to win.

lol, that's about all u guys will spare.

Holland is a cy young candidate. Morrow is gonna have a career year etc. You guys are gonna win the league if all your predictions come true :pop:
If it was up to me i would be trading off some of that pitching right now, and most likely wouldve taken your trade. Timely thinks hes a brain child so ill let him run it the first couple weeks.

Ruh roh

Neftali Feliz left Tuesday's start against the Cubs after three shutout innings due to right shoulder stiffness.

That's obviously not what you want to hear with Feliz, who is making the transition to the starting rotation this season. However, he did have a brief stint on the disabled list early last year due to an inflamed shoulder. The 23-year-old right-hander is currently being evaluated by the Rangers' medical staff, so we should hear a more definitive update later this evening.

feliz for DL man utley SU :finger004

If it was up to me i would be trading off some of that pitching right now, and most likely wouldve taken your trade. Timely thinks hes a brain child so ill let him run it the first couple weeks.

I added up 6 teams so far and had u guys #1 in pitching but last in batting. Will be intersting to see how that plays out during the year. I would say 100% chance you will deal pitching when u find out how bad your bats are. But that's just me...

rjt721

EOG Master

Sick of this clown. Guy is officially on the block. Get your offers in.

News: Milwaukee outfielder Ryan Braun was scratched from Tuesday's Cactus League game against the Dodgers, reports MLB.com. Braun has groin tightness and is day to day for the Brewers. Milwaukee is playing it safe with Braun, who has gone 1 for 17 with five strikeouts over the course of the spring thus far.

I added up 6 teams so far and had u guys #1 in pitching but last in batting. Will be intersting to see how that plays out during the year. I would say 100% chance you will deal pitching when u find out how bad your bats are. But that's just me...
If timely doesnt pick up some bats i will take things into my own hands and start trading people off. I agree with what you said and refuse to get killed because of crappy bats.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee you have mentioned your points model a bunch and has me interested.

How you come up with these numbers pal?

J

joeybagadonuts

Bricker, forgot to tell you that being a co-manager with TimelyTheChicagoHomer ain't no walk in the park, pal.

:scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

Ceeeee, where do the GynoBoxes rank overall according to your < model >?

tripp

EOG Master

i tried to give ya a top 25-30 OF for one of your lower level arms bricker and timely thought it was nutso

not sure if he thinks he will get top bats for matchups guys or what. i know this is a pitching heavy league but he is overvaluing the difference between arms and bats

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely's top bat :btj:

Is Asdrubal Cabrera's power legit?
No, I don't think he comes close to repeating last year's 25-homer performance; he regressed in-season last year and wasn't close to the same guy after the All-Star break (.836 OPS before the break, .729 after). I do like his glove and think that he'll be a valuable player as a shortstop with some value on offense, but last year's All-Star performance looks like a peak to me, with 10-15 homers more realistic for 2012.