Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i like it, they send CC back out even with 100 pitches under his belt.. between girardi and the brewha last year, his arm will be mush by all star break

girardi just fucking cost cc a win.

why the fuck you leave him out with 100 pitches is a complete mystery to me, but to keep leaving him out there after they keep hitting him is just stupid.

mofome

Banned

Its just to save you later problems. Nice gesture on EOGs part and hate when shit go bad cause of garbage

On another note send my Johan

yeah i asked about it in the back. too hard to keep up with all the bigd posts in that forum.

no chance you get a 0-0 for picking a game incorrectly.

mofome

Banned

girardi just fucking cost cc a win.

why the fuck you leave him out with 100 pitches is a complete mystery to me, but to keep leaving him out there after they keep hitting him is just stupid.

you have to be kidding. CC being awful cost CC a win.

tripp

EOG Master

you have to be kidding. CC being awful cost CC a win.

girardi cost him the win and might cost the yanks the win.

sabathia was awful today, not arguing that. he had the W though and girardi decided it was be a shitty manager day and left him out there WAY too long.

he should have never come out for the 7th. it was a rough day for him, 6 IP and 100 pitches. no way you send anyone out for another inning in that situation. not only do they send him out, they keep him out after he gets hit over and over again in the inning.

lucky for the giambi hit going off the mound or else they probably would have scored more

mofome

Banned

girardi cost him the win and might cost the yanks the win.

sabathia was awful today, not arguing that. he had the W though and girardi decided it was be a shitty manager day and left him out there WAY too long.

he should have never come out for the 7th. it was a rough day for him, 6 IP and 100 pitches. no way you send anyone out for another inning in that situation. not only do they send him out, they keep him out after he gets hit over and over again in the inning.

lucky for the giambi hit going off the mound or else they probably would have scored more

cc is not good.

tripp

EOG Master

CC went from 16 pts to 2.67 pts because girardi is an idiot2348ji23e

i almost always stick up for that guy too when most yankee fans call him a dumbass, but he is proving them right and me wrong today.

tripp

EOG Master

7577674 trillion > league minimuim salary

u went out on a limb there :cheers
but according to mo garza = second best AL pitcher and cc = no good. what does salary have to do with it?

every yankee player is probably overpaid, who cares? it's not my money.

tripp

EOG Master

eh, maybe, garza round 9 cc round 1?

you got ripped getting cc
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

pretty sure you were one of the ones saying mc got rapped, but now i got ripped. okay, mo.

sabathia will be a stud this year. so will gallardo for mc. we both did just fine in that trade. i don't make trades for one performance the next week.

mofome

Banned

pretty sure you were one of the ones saying mc got rapped, but now i got ripped. okay, mo.

sabathia will be a stud this year. so will gallardo for mc. we both did just fine in that trade. i don't make trades for one performance the next week.

sorry, didnt remember the entire deal, i just know that both of you overvalue cc.

aint a top 5 SP, as i told you

mofome

Banned

but according to mo garza = second best AL pitcher and cc = no good. what does salary have to do with it?

every yankee player is probably overpaid, who cares? it's not my money.

yanks should win more for cc, they have a 2340264378 million dollar lineup.

cc can allow 7 and still not lose. thats funny.

cc should have negative every start so far

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck, what we do when Jack is seizures and tony escapes on us?

u want next weeks previews and see he is just fine... seeing the preview for next week ruined this whole weeks show... the perfect ending to this show would to kill off jack this season...we all know that wont happen though

mofome

Banned

7.2 IP, 6 H, 0 BB, 6 K, W

That start should be negative?

oh yeah forgot he had one good start of 4. forgot he got KC once. His line against clev should have been much worse.

so he should be negative on the year overall.

there's no previews when i watch online lol. but i think everyone knew he'd be fine since u can't have 24 without the team captain.

Last episode was pretty good. Seems like kim will be in the rest?

tripp

EOG Master

i do agree he hasn't been good this year. he is typically a slow starter though so i have zero worries. he will be a stud for me during the summer.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

there's no previews when i watch online lol. but i think everyone knew he'd be fine since u can't have 24 without the team captain.

Last episode was pretty good. Seems like kim will be in the rest?

well yea u would think he would be fine, but the fact he has been sidelined the last 2 weeks to strictly shit work, makes the twist of this all so weird, like i said, they should have killed jack off right there with the seizure...i would stop watching though if they did that, i lust jack more then life itself..:thumbsup

i do agree he hasn't been good this year. he is typically a slow starter though so i have zero worries. he will be a stud for me during the summer.

thanks for helping me out in points sides but dealing for cy kersh. I might be 1-2 instead of 0-3 now :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

heading to the gym, be back in a bit.. later bitches!

btw yanks have the worst pen in the league, bring joba back to where he belongs

well yea u would think he would be fine, but the fact he has been sidelined the last 2 weeks to strictly shit work, makes the twist of this all so weird, like i said, they should have killed jack off right there with the seizure...i would stop watching though if they did that, i lust jack more then life itself..:thumbsup
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tuck says i'm not a 24 fan but he would quit the show without Jack! shitttttttttt

mofome

Banned

na.

I do not agree but we'll see. he doesnt have anything. his numbers are bad already and they should be worse. Slow starts are one thing, but he just has nothing, has a lot of innings on the arm, and is in a patient division that is only going to get better.

boston getting better
tor getting better
tb and balt getting much better

bad news

na.

I do not agree but we'll see. he doesnt have anything. his numbers are bad already and they should be worse. Slow starts are one thing, but he just has nothing, has a lot of innings on the arm, and is in a patient division that is only going to get better.

boston getting better
tor getting better
tb and balt getting much better

bad news

I'm cy andy vs those squads :suit:

tripp

EOG Master

AJ will have a better year then CC, actually think Tripp said that before the year

i did and still believe it. i think aj could be the second best pitcher in the al this year. can't put him ahead of halladay.

sabathia will be stud though too. love the yanks rotation this year, just off to a slow start