Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

holy shit. haren is not allowing any runs again today but will probably get a loss because zona refuses to score for him.

tripp

EOG Master

az offense is awful, they couldnt use carlos Q

:LMAO

mvp conor coming up this inning. maybe he raises that BA to over .200 this ab? :+clueless

stephen drew is a stud though. hopefully he starts a hot streak this inning

tripp

EOG Master

nice dp tracy. wouldn't want to score any runs for haren or anything, that would just be crazy:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

oh my lord arizona scored a run for haren! crazy shit right there!

need the W from haren after the CC debacle today.

drew up bases loaded 1 out

cano up with 2 on.

need some big hits

tripp

EOG Master

then how were you saying i "reached" grabbing AJ at 23 overall?

all yankee players did not deserve to be drafted at all according to mo. cc is one of the worst starters in the league and would not make the o's stellar rotation. who cares that he won a cy young two years ago and almost won another last year, guthrie > sabathia.

jeter is the worst starting ss in the league and might be worse than some backups.

burnett also should not of been drafted ahead of bedard or carp.

maybe he thinks we get points for being on dl?:+clueless

mofome

Banned

all yankee players did not deserve to be drafted at all according to mo. cc is one of the worst starters in the league and would not make the o's stellar rotation. who cares that he won a cy young two years ago and almost won another last year, guthrie > sabathia.

jeter is the worst starting ss in the league and might be worse than some backups.

burnett also should not of been drafted ahead of bedard or carp.

maybe he thinks we get points for being on dl?:+clueless

thats the most psychotic thing ive ever read. I dont say anything negative about the yankees players because they are yankees. You just overrate them.

Maybe I think your team is sorry as shit and im going to have a great time taking your money.

You said wang is better than beckett, that is the most delusional thing ever authored on any board

tripp

EOG Master

haren = stud...

hes gonna have an era at around 1.35 and be 1-2

ERA is 1.38 after today, and will be 1-3 assuming Qualls can get the save. WHIP is under 1 and he averages a strike out per inning.

Haren is a fucking stud. There was a reason i gave up both manny and belt in that deal for haren and ich.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like i pick up a 30 point swing in my favor vs ttp today...my real pitchers will outlast and out produce game in and game out over his chumps.. grienke is solid, but nolasco might end up back in pee wee ball if he keeps pitching like he is...

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_585913 noWrap>B. Wilson RP </TD><TD>SF 1 v SD 0 (F 10th)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_585913>39 PC, 2 INN, HA, BBI, 2 K, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_585913 align=right>15</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_585913 align=right>15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:suit:

mofome

Banned

poor cy sanchez

Jonathan O. Sanchez, SP SF
News: From the The Sports Xchange: LHP Jonathan O. Sanchez, RHP Tim Lincecum and LHP Randy Johnson combined to throw 21 2/3 scoreless innings against the Diamondbacks over the weekend. Those three pitchers were scheduled to face Arizona in another three-game series this weekend, this time in Phoenix. But manager Bruce Bochy tweaked the rotation because of two off days this week. Now, the three starters will be Lincecum, Johnson and RHP Matt Cain. That way, Lincecum will be on target to face the Dodgers instead of the Rockies next week.

Analysis: Sanchez will not get a start until Fantasy Week 4 (April 27-May 3) now. We had no way to anticipating this change of heart, but hopefully you prepared for the possibility by keeping up with our weekly Pitching Planner.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_585913" nowrap="nowrap">B. Wilson RP </td><td>SF 1 v SD 0 (F 10th)

</td><td id="stats_active_5_585913">39 PC, 2 INN, HA, BBI, 2 K, W</td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_585913" align="right">15</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_585913" align="right">15</td></tr></tbody></table>
:suit:

91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am afraid to even ask why yahoo sports is not updating the top of the 9th in the rockies game? tell me qualls didnt blow the save..