Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gamer, i love you like my big brother that i never made out with, but that was the single worst offer I have ever seen in my life.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN, would you be interested in Lilly?

guy is an innings eater and will score lots of points in this league

mofome

Banned

I offered that before I even saw yours.

I like Ichi more than Choo, I was assuming that you did too, if not then we can leave those players off of course.

Lilly and Tori hunter for Johan? I didnt even know that Tori hunter was on a roster.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

and my head actually hurts as I tried to catch up on this thread.

Amazing stuff. All this trading makes me feel like the red headed step child

The Guy that is kicking your arse even while you are having your highest scoring week for the season.

12io4j2w90
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

would be tougher for me to score less than I did the 1st two weeks i think
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

uh oh big cee 3-0

fire sale time cee? I will be rod, long, and gonz

cee neither 3-0 nor 0-3

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i cant believe gamer offers that and thinks its deals.

:+clueless

oh yeah cee rawked out on rjts lovely ladies

yeah, if i could beat paperboy i'll be fine. But i'lll hafta step up. I think he's high points or close to it this week 2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

He really offered you Lilly and Torii for Johan? That's almost as bad as when I offered you Guth for your top 6 or 7 guys. Difference is, I was fucking around. Lilly and Hunter for Johan. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

He really offered you Lilly and Torii for Johan? That's almost as bad as when I offered you Guth for your top 6 or 7 guys. Difference is, gamer thinks that's a legit offer.

Yeah and he thinks it wasn't far off.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

mofome

Banned

mvp huff and ethier are pissing me off :+angry2-9

huff one of the best 5 fastball hitters in the al.

cee how can i just be rod/volq?

johan deals time i guess

not sure, i'm not lookin at deals til the weekend. deals way too much stress. After jones rips i'm more cautious

huff one of the best 5 fastball hitters in the al.

Guthrie was a top sp to did also tho :finger004

mofome

Banned

not sure, i'm not lookin at deals til the weekend. deals way too much stress. After jones rips i'm more cautious

yeah i wouldnt do johan for rod/volq anyway. i was thinking and then just not sure if volq is an every week starter. k/ha ratio isnt so hot right now.

we'll be talks this weekend. I probably wont be johan by then.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

Guthrie was a top sp to did also tho :finger004

hmmm i dont know what that means.

guthries average fb is in the top 10, in terms of velocity, in the bigs, for SPs.

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, you should get Volquez and then go pick up Verlander after that. I'd appreciate it.

dayum, i prolly wouldn't do that either. Not sure. Johan is sick But losing two top guys is tough. Volq has been wild as fuck so far. I saw him on espn highlights tho and his stuff was filthy.

Cueto rocking out also. I love cincy

mo, you should get Volquez and then go pick up Verlander after that. I'd appreciate it.
Volq doesn't get bombed every week tho :+clueless