Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

did :+angry2-9

hahaha

I compare the OF to the OF and the SS to the SS and ttp thinks its just wild and crazy how i match these guys. Why would I match them with the people they will actually be replacing?/!?! Friggin insanity.

Timetopay

EOG Master

hahaha

I compare the OF to the OF and the SS to the SS and ttp thinks its just wild and crazy how i match these guys. Why would I match them with the people they will actually be replacing?/!?! Friggin insanity.

Relax Detroit came back:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

i think you would have won that trade mo.

young is having a nice start but isn't even close to reyes imo. huge upgrade for mo
ich and victorino are pretty close. ichi is way more talented, but victorino's offense is 10x better and will drive him in more often. ich a bit better but not much.
santana and size is not a huge upgrade for mo with the way people are rating size in this league.

think of it like this mo; johan and young for size and reyes (two top 7 picks). you win that trade easily. adding ich for victorino is far from a deal breaker in my eyes.

Timetopay

EOG Master

young is having a nice start but isn't even close to reyes imo. huge upgrade for mo
ich and victorino are pretty close. ichi is way more talented, but victorino's offense is 10x better and will drive him in more often. ich a bit better but not much.
santana and size is not a huge upgrade for mo with the way people are rating size in this league.

think of it like this mo; johan and young for size and reyes (two top 7 picks). you win that trade easily. adding ich for victorino is far from a deal breaker in my eyes.

exactly and that wasnt even the best offer:cocktail

mofome

Banned

yes but its not your team or your deal, interesting thoughts, but...im alright. Young had his worst year ever and was a top 5 SS. I know you love drew and these youngsters like liri, felix and so on, but Mike Young is a beast, in a beast lineup, and he'll be an all star that can play SS and 3B.

I never even took down the deal, but i was looking at it. I think ichi is a great player, young is a great player, johan is the best SP in this league by far. So...i was thinking it over.

mofome

Banned

exactly and that wasnt even the best offer:cocktail

exactly for tripp here, but laugh about liri. Sometimes hes whacko and sometimes he makes perfect sense, depends on what helps ttps case at the time.

:houra:houra:houra

Anyway, ttp wins the deal. he took it down and he is his guys.

91023i2ndw;l

now just need det to not blow this before rodney time.
:suit:

Timetopay

EOG Master

yes but its not your team or your deal, interesting thoughts, but...im alright. Young had his worst year ever and was a top 5 SS. I know you love drew and these youngsters like liri, felix and so on, but Mike Young is a beast, in a beast lineup, and he'll be an all star that can play SS and 3B.

I never even took down the deal, but i was looking at it. I think ichi is a great player, young is a great player, johan is the best SP in this league by far. So...i was thinking it over.

i love deal talks :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp give me a list of pitchers u are willing to give up with size to land those 2 and let me pick 1, hurry i am leaving soon

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck one of those three

cant go into the next class i too short. Would rather just go with what i got then

mofome

Banned

rjt getting 1 out wins and i cant get ana to stay within 3 runs of det even with 8 runs

fuck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

cant do any of those 3 TTP, i wouldnt even use them for a few weeks... figure something out to get jurr in there...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp i sent u my cell #, if u come up with something text it to me, i wont be able to check this thread for the first few hours at work, but i can respond to a text message anytime

tripp

EOG Master

tucks hitters were insane today. keeping him in it.

he's still down over 70 at this point, but with a two very good starts tomorrow he can be right back in it because he has a big hitting adv.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ugh second so close to big deals and he leave at about the end

faaaakk i hate deal talks

rjt721

EOG Master

My offense goes 7-40 with 13 Ks and I outscored mo by 30 today. Nothing like a 1-batter W from a pitcher. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

cant hit rodney anymore.

97 heats and top change so everyone is byebye. cant beleive im cheated out of saves this blows.

mofome

Banned

yeah we were real close then i come back to threads and ttp is rips so i was done with that.

got to have good karma going with deals and then my deals partner was :+whippingso i had to move on in my evening.

mofome

Banned

what are you kidding me? Everett error is called a hit? Then a 400 foot high pop to SS broken bat is a hit?

now im losing points on this shit.

:LMAO