Yu Darvish

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Yu Darvish

Darvish the Clear dodger ace. Yu dominated tonight, the fake ace gave up 4 dingers at home in game 1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

America treats the WBC like a tune up for spring training and still skull fucked Japan, who treats it like the most important thing to ever exist.

railbird

EOG Master

japan baseball culture is superior. tanaka and darvish 2 best pitchers and showed in post season 2017

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

OMG I was just asking in the other thread if Darvish was the one Railbird touts his greatness nonstop!!!?

It all makes sense now.....

:LOL :LOL

kane

EOG master

Of course tomorrow the scumbag will post a doctored ticket of his Astro's bet

railbird

EOG Master

he is damaged goods at this point, bad back, fastball no longer electric, slider not what it was either

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

he is damaged goods at this point, bad back, fastball no longer electric, slider not what it was either

Looks like you might be right but did you just find that out tonight?

I'm asking because why did you put all that money on LA if that's the case?

They could still win but 5-0 holes are not where you want to be.

kane

EOG master

Damaged goods? in his previous 5 starts prior to the WS, he pitched 30 innings, gave up 17 hits, 3 runs, 2 walks, and 35 K's. Stop making excuses, your hero shit the bed twice, he's the reason the Dodgers will lose the series

yisman

EOG Master

It was probably Granderson or Adrian's fault that Darvish was terrible and that Ryu (best player in baseball) didn't make the roster.

kane

EOG master

I read that too...think he was ?

I was thinking this as well, the Astros were swinging like they knew what was coming, Darvish had great numbers in his previous handful of starts prior to the WS, how does a pitcher that good shit the bed not once, but twice like that

I was thinking this as well, the Astros were swinging like they knew what was coming, Darvish had great numbers in his previous handful of starts prior to the WS, how does a pitcher that good shit the bed not once, but twice like that

It wouldn't surprise me at all. The Dbacks jumped all over Pettite in the 2001 WS game 6 after another team (they wouldn't say who) tipped off the Dbacks before the game for what to look for when he tips.

Even if he was tipping, Darvish didn't look right at all. His FB wasn't didn't have run on it and his breaking pitches were very flat.

MrTop

EOG Master

well I agree.... but I looked at the beginning of the series I knew the astros would be tough for LA because they were a tough out ...lowest batting k% in MLB. So the LA strikeout pitchers still would have a tough time cause the astros get the bat on the ball .....The dodgers gave the astros a tough series. The dodgers need less sluggers and a few more hitters. They should be back in the playoffs.....on to 2018 for the MLB.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Eduardo Perez of ESPN was on Chicago radio yesterday saying Darvish was tipping all his pitches. Perez was calling out what was coming to his production assistant with 100% accuracy. He said a couple ASTRO hitters had 0-2 counts and were swinging like the count was 2-0 in their favor.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Interesting. I believe it, it's just weird at this level it would be something that occurs very often.

I pitched only through HS and I was taught about this stuff before I ever left Little League.

yisman

EOG Master
Darvish announced he won't pitch again this season.

We'll see if he decides he feels like pitching next season.

Barely played at all in the first season of his massive contract.