Micelli NIT Action....

Re: Micelli NIT Action....

Aren...I have NCST+7, so if i took the +4 (their down 2=+6) i'd lose value....
If i had to choose i'd still run w/ ncst. GL

DJ...No problem man, glad you cashed with me:cheers

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

4-0 & +15 last night? That's it?

Nice night, man, keep that shit rollin...

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Friend steaks are on the way should be there friday.Does this NIT tournement have to end? FUCK what can you do for a encore???? Enjoy the steaks. Oh ps Cannon those steaks =16 units LOL

Thanks to everyone that replied! :cheers Much appreciated....

Msfit, perfect timing!!:+excited-
I'm down to my last 2 steaks, and they're goin on the grill tonight!!
Nothing better than a NIT game and a LOBELS' NY Steak!

Clemson-1' 1st' (2) sportsinteraction (also available at thegreek -115)
Clemson-3 (4) also at SI

gmeche

EOG Member

Any side you lean to on the AF vs DePaul game?

Incredible capping by the way! Congrats.

thanks gmeche....No leans
check back around 8:30. i'm not finished cappin the game yet. Spent well over an hour cappin the early one...i need to eat a nice LobelsNY steak to reenergize and think clearly:+textinb3

thanks gmeche....No leans
check back around 8:30. i'm not finished cappin the game yet. Spent well over an hour cappin the early one...i need to eat a nice LobelsNY steak to reenergize and think clearly:+textinb3

Had never heard of Lobels steaks...so I pulled up the website. Very impressive, and made me very hungry....think I'll go have some Grey Goose / tonic:LMAO !! Enjoy the steaks Mic....look forward to your Air Force vs. DePaul opinion.

Tupac

EOG Member

With those prices I see
the man better b postin nothing but winners
i could have a week long party in the hood
for the price of a couple of t-bones
:+textinb3

No Doubt! Man i just ate 2 prime filet mignon w/ pasta alfredo,
and 2 glasses of pinot....Time to wash it down with a smooth Cohiba Dalia
Ain't life grand:LMAO Go Tigers!!!

God Damm....now that's a feast!! Keep smokin' that Cohiba like you're smokin' the NIT!:smokesmal

Good Clemson Hit. Hell of foul with .1 sec. left!

I wish the announcers knew the lines and gambling implications with these games!

They should have regular announcers and announcers for
us degen's who only cares of the gambling implications...I could announce the hell outta these games...

dirty

EOG Master

If we would not have covered that Clemson Game I would have went Postal....

dirty

EOG Master

Push is better than nothing.... How in the fuck do you implode like that...

I will still contend Clemson is a fraud. Yea at home they are kind of nice, can force some TO's, but once they get under the big lights of the Garden look out. Let them play a discipline team like AF, who hits thier FT's and plays D. Thier done...

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

If we would not have covered that Clemson Game I would have went Postal....

Please.......My wife had to go food shopping so I was giving my 11 pound 3 month old daughter a bottle and almost threw her instead of the remote..........:doh1

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Micelli and Shady, you guys both know that there would be no way in hell that you guys would be able to announce games...you guys would break so much shit and we're not talkin' TV remotes here haha

dirty

EOG Master

I will still contend Clemson is a fraud. Yea at home they are kind of nice, can force some TO's, but once they get under the big lights of the Garden look out. Let them play a discipline team like AF, who hits thier FT's and plays D. Thier done...

I think they are better than you are giving them credit for Shady, but your points are Valid

dirty

EOG Master

Please.......My wife had to go food shopping so I was giving my 11 pound 3 month old daughter a bottle and almost threw her instead of the remote..........:doh1

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Janice would have kicked your ass man :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Micelli and Shady, you guys both know that there would be no way in hell that you guys would be able to announce games...you guys would break so much shit and we're not talkin' TV remotes here haha

They better have a LARGE stock of microphones...