Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

Here is what the Langer looks like in case anyone was wondering. He made this video on Thursday. When he tanks he doesn't do a video for the next day. I think this will be his last video for a while. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I got his picks already!!!
15 DIME - RUTGERS (1ST HALF & GAME)

15 DIME - LOS ANGELES ANGELS GAME 1

25 DIME - LOS ANGELES ANGELS SERIES PLAY

FREE SELECTION- LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Alright fade time!!! :cheers
Results

Rutgers 1h and game - LOSS ............-33 DIMES
Angels G1 - LOSS...........................-15 DIMES
Angels Series Play.............NOT looking too good
FREE PICK - meaning NO UNITS credited either way - WIN...........lucky - but a win

For the day

Lang was -48 DIMES

Fading him

PLUS 45 DIMES

THIS GUY IS A GOLD MINE

However - let us not forget what he said earlier Friday :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Let's roll out some Friday action.

And a 15 Dime Trifecta sets the table for some fantastic things happening on Saturday.

Took the collar last night as South Florida and the Dodgers came up short, now my focus turns to the next 4 days.

It all starts with a winning Friday.

Mark my words, come Tuesday morning I want you to see what I accomplish the next 4 days. Just watch what happens.

The bottom line is it's going to be the best 4 day run I have had here in 2009.

Best of all the run starts tonight

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

heads up for this weekend

someone across the street heard him on some radio show and said Brandon gave out some pix - these are not official but then again if you like the same sides................BEWARE

CFB: Washington & Arizona
NFL: Pats, Giants, TExans, Browns, Ravens (and he loooooooooooooooves the Ravens - so anyone thinking of playing them :shoot:)

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

heads up for this weekend

someone across the street heard him on some radio show and said Brandon gave out some pix - these are not official but then again if you like the same sides................BEWARE

CFB: Washington & Arizona
NFL: Pats, Giants, TExans, Browns, Ravens (and he loooooooooooooooves the Ravens - so anyone thinking of playing them :shoot:)
get off my team you jinx!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright my fade lang plays tonight. Odds off matchbook.
Pit -1.5 1H -120 3u
Pit -5.5 -104 3u
NYY -168 3u
NYY ALCS -193 5u pending
Phi NLDS +121 (got yesterday before g1) 5u pending
3-0 +7.17 units (10u pending)
LET'S GO!!!!
Another sweep for us lang faders. That schmuck hasn't won any paid play since tuesday. :LMAO Thanks langer you suck! :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky, get on your old horse and call this gold mine, we need some laughs

can't. see i only call people who promise free games but fail to deliver. he hasn't promised anything free so i can't bust him

only thing i COULD do - is call pretending i wanna sign up for his service and see what prices they quote me as well as what record they state

if i can get a phone number for him i might do it. if anyone has a number for him PM it to me and we can go from there. it would be great to do it

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

can't. see i only call people who promise free games but fail to deliver. he hasn't promised anything free so i can't bust him

only thing i COULD do - is call pretending i wanna sign up for his service and see what prices they quote me as well as what record they state

if i can get a phone number for him i might do it. if anyone has a number for him PM it to me and we can go from there. it would be great to do it

unfortunately they only correspond by email.2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23 i heard they used to have an 800# but people were calling in death threats and threatening his family.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

unfortunately they only correspond by email.2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23 i heard they used to have an 800# but people were calling in death threats and threatening his family.

i saw that - can hardly understand why. and even worse when you log on to the site and go to check an e-mail it lists your IP addy so they have that, too - just in case

dude is a fucking slimeball but making us all RICH

i can't believe anyone would actually PAY for this and then play them - imagine how much coin they would be out

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

i saw that - can hardly understand why. and even worse when you log on to the site and go to check an e-mail it lists your IP addy so they have that, too - just in case

dude is a fucking slimeball but making us all RICH

i can't believe anyone would actually PAY for this and then play them - imagine how much coin they would be out

Winky since I have been fading lang since the 8th my BR is up 105%. I can't believe how fast its growing. Lang is now down 938.5 dimes for this year :doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1I play $2 per dime since my BR ain't that big. I would be out almost 2 grand following this fucker!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

What a Saturday this promises to be:
♦ ♦ RED ALERT ♦ ♦ ♦

Highest-Rated
College Release
of the Season

50-Dime SEC Game of the Year

Arkansas-Florida

15-Dime Dog Shocker

Duke, & Colorado State last Saturday

$29.95
Redemption is mine today in college football.

And I redeem myself with my 50 Dime SEC Game of the Year.

Plus a huge 15 Dime Dog Shocker.
He is in FULL CHAEE MODE - gonna be a great Saturday

gotta think he will be on the Gators since he likes playing PUBLIC sides

as for his 15 Dime shocker - for him getting tyhe pick RIGHT would be the SHOCKER

Dream - check your PM - sent ya something

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> ♦ ♦ ♦ RED ALERT ♦ ♦ ♦

Highest-Rated
College Release
of the Season

50-Dime SEC Game of the Year

Arkansas-Florida

15-Dime Dog Shocker

Duke, & Colorado State last Saturday
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $29.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
Redemption is mine today in college football.

And I redeem myself with my 50 Dime SEC Game of the Year.

Plus a huge 15 Dime Dog Shocker.
What matters today is this 50 dime release gets you the money, and based on the track record of 50 dimers in football here in 2009, I'm confident it will get you the money.

2009 started with a 50 dime winner on the Florida Gators over the Oklahoma Sooners in the National championship game.

2009 continued with a 50 dime winner on Arizona over the Steelers as my 17th straight super bowl winner.

2009 continued with a 50 dime winner on the Saints over the Jets 2 weeks ago in the NFL.

Yes, my 50 dimer on Ole Miss went down last Saturday bringing my 50 dime run in football to 3-1 here in 2009 and after today, 4-1 is not a bad record to have with such a big release.

This truly is the moment of truth in my handicapping career.

Nothing more needs to be said about this release today. Nothing at all.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Got 'em!!!

50 DIME - ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS - Way too many points here today.This is not the Florida teams of years past who put up over 40 points each week. It just isn't, and Urban Meyer has even gone so far as to say it himself.He said last week, "We are a different football team this year. My offense just has to stay out of the way of my defense."In other words, can you say conservative.Let's start with the home game against Tennessee. If there was ever a game he would have wanted to open it up and blow somebody out, it would have been against the Vols and a coaching staff that basically called him a cheat and a liar.Well, he played that game about as conservative as any he ever has at Florida never really opening up the offense the entire game.Now off the big Saturday night emotional game at LSU, they return home laying this huge number against a surging and confident Arkansas team who has already been tested at Alabama.First and foremost, if you think for one second Urban Meyer is going to put Tim Tebow in harms way on any level today, then think again. He has bigger fish to fry down the road like 'Bama in the SEC championship game.Tebow will be asked to manage the game and stay out of as many head on collisions as possible. Much like he did las week versus LSU.If the Gators get any type of lead I just don't see Meyer dropping Tebow back slinging the ball around 35 times trying to pad the Florida lead.I really feel Florida is going to shorten this game with their ground attack and do as much as possible to keep Tim healthy and asking them to cover this big a nut is just not reality.In their 3 SEC games so far this year they scored 23 at home to Tennessee, 41 at Kentucky in the Tebow concussion game, and 13 at LSU.The moral to this story is as follows: Don't get Tim Tebow hurt in any way, shape, or form trying to run up the score of an SEC game at home.Arkansas is going to score more than the 7 they scored at Alabama. This is a different Razorbacks team from the one that went to Alabama.I am grabbing all those points and calling for Arkansas to get me at least 17 points which will be more than enough for the cover here.
50 dime winner ARKANSAS

15 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE - Huge look ahead for Byu here.They have a home game versus TCU up next and now travel down to San Diego State against an improved Aztecs team that is off a bye, and will be very well prepared to battle you.The key to this game is the extra week Rocky Long has to prepare this San diego State defense for BYU.Long was the New Mexico head coach and his defensive scheme really frustrated BYU the last 2 years.I love this coaching staff of San Diego State and you can't discount the extra week to stay within the number tonight.BYU gets a lot of hype from their win against Oklahoma, but I have gone against them with Colorado State and should have gotten the cover and with Utah State where I got a miracle cover.I will gladly go against them here as this is an inflated number courtesy of the big win at Unlv but trust me folks, San Diego State is not UNLV.I look for San Diego State to be in this game the whole way having had some pretty good success versus a pretty darn good UCLA defense, and that was their first game of the year.I will jump all over this home dog to get the job done tonight and keep this a single digit game.
15 dime dog shocker SAN DIEGO STATE

FREE SELECTION - SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS
Note to Lang Package Players From Customer Service:
If you are currently on a long-term package with Lang and would like to switch your service to another in-house handicapper instead, please contact Customer Service by using the link on the homepage of this site. When you write in, let us know which in-house handicapper you would like to switch to.
There is NO CHARGE for changing handicappers.
Again, let us know which in-house handicapper you would want service from instead of Lang.
Customer Service works from 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern on Saturday.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Note to Lang Package Players From Customer Service:
If you are currently on a long-term package with Lang and would like to switch your service to another in-house handicapper instead, please contact Customer Service by using the link on the homepage of this site. When you write in, let us know which in-house handicapper you would like to switch to.
Again, let us know which in-house handicapper you would want service from instead of Lang.
Customer Service works from 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern on Saturday.

^^^That is funny!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Florida
BYU
Bama

all 3 appear to be PODs

DJ - got these 3 so no need to send the text unless he gives out more

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I don't think he'll give out any more but who knows. Let's get that money! :houra

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I'm shocked he made a video. Usually when he's in the tank his site says he has tech difficulties! :cheers:pop:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright locked and loaded. Odds off matchbook

Fla -24.5 +101 10u
BYU -17.5 +106 3u

Let's git er done! :houra:houra:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Fla -24.5 +101 10u
BYU -17.5 +106 3u

just got down on

Gators -24.5
BYU -17

Dream - anything more after this you gotta text me - ok. thanks

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Fla -24.5 +101 10u:shoot:
BYU -17.5 +106 3u:shoot:
0-2 -13u

Ok Langer you won today copying shrinker's winning wednesday picks. I will FADE your ass tomorrow as well! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> ♦ ♦ ♦ RED ALERT ♦ ♦ ♦

Highest-Rated
NFL Release
Since 2007 Season!

100-Dime Oddsmakers Error
Game of the Year

1 pm start

15-Dime Best Bets

Baltimore-Minnesota
Tennessee-New England
Chicago-Atlanta
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $34.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
It just doesn't get any bigger than this for me in the NFL.
100 Dime Oddsmakers Error Game of the Year and it kicks off at 1:00 pm Eastern time so get it while it's hot.

Forget about the 2-0 sweep Saturday picking up +65 dimes courtesy of the 50 Dime winner on Arkansas and my 5th straight 15 dime dog shocker with San Diego State, it means nothing heading into today.

Allow me to put this into it's proper prospective for you. This is my biggest NFL release since my 100 dime Super Bowl winner on the Giants outright over the Patriots 2 years ago.

That is how long I have waited for the right game, the right line, and the perfect situation. I have all 3 going today.

Not only is this play twice as strong as the 50 dime winner on the Arkansas Razorbacks yesterday, a 25 point underdog that almost shocked the world and beat Florida outright, but also twice as strong as the 50 dime winner on the Saints over the Jets 2 weeks ago.

Now I raise the bar a bit higher with a game I absolutely feel the linemakers have missed by at least 7 points.

I told you 2 years ago the line on the Giants and New England should have been a 4-point line and boy was I exactly right.

Today I am telling you the same thing about this game, only the difference is the wrong team is favored in this one!

This is it. Nothing more to say here. Nothing more to say at all.

The decision is yours, but I will let the 100 dime winner on the Giants beating the undefeated Patriots as my 16th straight super bowl winner do all the talking for me as I go for a 2nd straight 100 dime winner today.

Have a great Sunday.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Guys I have a nasty knot in my stomach. The Langer is releasing a 100 dimer tomorrow and on every radio show he's been on I heard that he likes the giants this weekend. One thing I have NEVER done is bet against my team. And it looks like I might have to bet SUPER HEAVY against them. I hope the langer changes his pick but I dunno. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e I'm going to try to get some sleep. I don't know what to do! 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Don't fade, don't follow.

1) Who do you think will win?
2) By how many do you think they will win by?
3) Bet accordingly.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Sunday's Selections ...

100 DIME - NY GIANTS - (If 3, buy the 1/2 to 3 1/2, never get beat by the hook) - They didn't fail me in the Super Bowl, and I am quite confident they won't fail me today.

This team thrives on the road. They love it, and today will be another chance for them to show just how good on the road they are.

The numbers only tell have the story.

They are 18-3 ATS their last 21 on the road overall, and on a 31-10 ATS run their last 41 overall.

This team has been a cash machine for over 2 1/2 years, and I see nothing the Saints bring to the table that leads me to believe they will slow them down.

Let's start with the coaching matchup. Sean Payton, 0-4 SU and ATS out of the bye week for New Orleans versus Tom Coughlin, Super Bowl winner, and 10-1 ATS last 11 as a dog.

Advantage Giants.

I know the Saints have put together a nice run here to open the season, but I guess anybody would have done that with any talent they have faced at the QB position so far this year.

Let's see, rookie Matthew Stafford of the Lions in week one, Kevin Kolb of the Eagles in week two, who by the way threw for 378 yards against them! Trent Edwards in week 3, and rookie Mark Sanchez in week 4.

Do you see anybody of the caliber of Eli Manning? Exactly.

I also don't see a team above with the offensive line and run game of the Giants either.

The Giants have become more dominant each week they have played but as I said at the top, it's one thing to be 8 and 10 point favorites on the road and another thing entirely to flat out be an underdog.

This is a live dog today that as you can see from past experience, loves to bark and bark loudly. Just ask Dallas.

New York doesn't beat itself. They make the plays that need to be made and the biggest thing of all when they are on the road, they pressure the QB.

Although I came big with a 50 dimer on the Saints over the Jets, figuring rookie Mark Sanchez would implode and he did, I walked away from that game lucky to have won it.

The Saints offense really couldn't do much against Rex Ryans Jet's defense as 17 of the Saints 24 points were set up by Jet turnovers.

That is not going to happen today.

Look for Brees to be pressured all day long and come the 2nd half of this game when the Giants offensive and defensive lines have been pounding you all day, that is when New York is at their best.

I believe the Giants will win the time of possession battle and from top to bottom are the more physical team and the more experienced team to handle a big game like this one today.

I went to war with the Giants in the Super Bowl as a 100 dime winner, and I will gladly back them here +3 1/2 points as my 100 dimer today.

All Giants.

15 DIME - BALTIMORE RAVENS - (if 2 1/2 you buy to 3, and if 3 you buy to 3 1/2) - Let's see, other than the San Francisco game that the Vikings should have lost, the other 4 opponents they have played are a combined 4-15.

When the Bengals, from the same division of the Ravens, went into Green Bay and hung up over 30 on the Packers, I have waited for this matchup here.

Same AFC division for Ravens, and same NFC division for Minnesota, and I have no problem rolling the dice with the Ravens today.

The difference in this game will be the pressure the Ravens defense gets on Favre and believe me, they will get pressure.

Although the Ravens have dropped their last 2 ATS, they are still 9-4 ATS last 13 under Harbaugh while the Vikings are on a complete opposite run ATS of 4-9 at home.

Minnesota has been living on borrowed time playing the likes of the Browns, Lions, Rams and even the Packers who would have taken them down if not for the stupidity and ignorance of Aaron Rodgers.

The bottom line is this is the most physical team the Vikings would have faced all year long and just as the Niners stood toe to toe with them the Ravens will do the same.

Ravens are the play.

15 DIME - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Tom Brady breaks out today.

If David Garrard can throw for close to 300 yards on the Titans defense, and Peyton Manning did throw for over 300 yards on this Titans defense, what do you think Brady is going to do today?

Seriously, the Titans have no secondary. 3 starters out. 2 rookies starting. Ranked dead last in the NFL.

If ever the Patriots needed a feel good game to break out offensively this is the team you want to face on this day.

They were done at 0-2. Even more so at 0-3. They went into Jacksonville needing a win to really save their season and allowed the Jags, a team that just lost 41-0 at Seattle, to destroy them 37-17.

If the Jags, with David Garrard and an average receiving corp at best can light you up by 20 points and the next week Peyton Manning lights you up by 22, I can't imagine how quickly Tom Brady wants to get after this Titans defense off the loss to Denver.

The Patriots handled Matt Ryan and the Falcons at home 26-10 and trust me folks, I think we all know just how much better the Falcons are than the Titans.

Tennessee is so far gone in this season, so in shock of the events the first 5 games they have had this year that if you think they are going to be able to match the Patriots intensity, well guess again.

Forced to play from behind yet another week, Kerry Collins will implode again and the Patriots should roll by 21 points or more in a nice New England blowout.

Lay the wood with the Patriots.

15 DIME - ATLANTA FALCONS - (if 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 3) -

So the Bears are feeling good about themselves are they? Not for long.

It's easy to feel good when you beat the Steelers at home without their best defensive player. Win at Seattle who was playing without their best offensive player, Matt Hasselbeck, and beat the Lions.

Trust me folks, the Falcons are not the Lions.

This is another big step up game for the Bears and in my opinion, they will fail miserably.

Atlanta showed me something last week and coming back home where they have handled their business to the tune of 2-0 SU and ATS with wins and covers over the Dolphins and the Panthers.

This is great value with the Falcons as home laying this small a number and it's only because of the hype of the Bears 4 game winning streak but as I pointed out above, not a really impressive considering 3 of the 4 teams they faced.

Atlanta has covered 7 of their last 10 at home while the Bears under Lovie Smith just 1-4 ATS last 5 as a road dog.

Coaching, QB play, running game and home field will all be the difference as the Falcons pull away and win by double digits courtesy of a late Cutler INT.

Falcons go to 3-0 SU and ATS at home this year.

I am not sold on the Bears with Jay Cutler as their QB. Not at all.

FREE SELECTION - ARIZONA CARDINALS

Note to Lang Package Players

From Customer Service:

Customer Service works from 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern on Sunday.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Don't fade, don't follow.

1) Who do you think will win?
2) By how many do you think they will win by?
3) Bet accordingly.

Solid advice hoffa but Lang is a worse capper than I am a good one. I found out 75% of the time if my pick Lang had also then it would lose. I've made quite a bit off the Langer in a short amount of time. We'll see what happens. :pop: