Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

How is Timely only up 30? That match is a pk.
Didn't we go over this? I went 3-31 today with the bats. Killed me, and getting screwed in the Danks game hurt too.

I'd say being up after 34 after the worst day possible is about as good as it gets. I think I still win this week, but there's a long way to go.

rjt721

EOG Master

Figured he would be. Halos have 4 healthy arms and Kaz fucking sucks.

Would rather have Weaver 2 step for week 2. Don't need him against Gamer's scrubs.

rjt721

EOG Master

Hope no one bails Tripp out this year by sending him 2 steps every week. Week 2 he's currently starting Blanton and Livan 2 steps and they're matched up against each other. :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I play Gamer next week and my pitching match ups are vs:

2 @ SD
1 vs Pitt
1 @ Pitt
2 @ Seattle
1 @ Houston
1 @ Washington
1 vs Oakland
1 @ Coors

Coors sucks, but most of those are fun.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont have one two step next week out of 12 pitchers and had no 3 steps

RJT fuckin me all the way

tripp

EOG Master

at least with blanton vs livan i should get one W rj:LMAO

i have the best bats in the league i think, so weekly i just need guys that can score 10-15 off my bench with 2 steps and that shouldnt be hard

once doc and lester get rolling it will be ouu la la

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Beachy goes tomorrow - get to take a look at another Crede future legend. TTP's man Chipper said he expects big things from Beachy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tripp you realize that next week you'll be starting a caveman and a bank robber in your outfield on the "best offense in the league?"

tripp

EOG Master

damon is dropped. was hopin for some old yankee magic from the guy, but tb is apparently where they send of's to die.

now with Longo hurt even if he does get hits, they will all be singles and he will be counting on john jaso and sean rodriguez to drive him home.

he could hit 2nd all year and he'd score 36 runs

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripps bats are best lol

You put his best bats with Gamers best arms and they should score 500 a week

tripp

EOG Master

c'mon now who;s bats you think are better ttp? maybe mc but i prefer my guys

with matty healhty my 9th best bat is torii hunter

obviously at this point my sp's stink, but i am holding out hope beckett puts together a 600 pt season. seems reasonable

tripp

EOG Master

this the guy ttp had to deal for from me in both leagues?

<table class="data condensed" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody id="away_reserve"><tr class="bg2" align="left" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_5_127132" nowrap="nowrap">R. Wolf SP </td><td>MIL 3 @ CIN 12 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_5_127132">92 PC, 4 INN, 10 HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, 6 ER, L</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_5_127132" align="right">-8</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_5_127132" align="right">-8</td></tr></tbody></table>

on top of that pedy trade ttp turning down Mauer/Wolf for Victor/Arroyo might cost ya week 1 also 91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp week one or week 6 dont matter in that league. I will make the playoffs in my sleep

That one i am keeping one eye all year

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp week one or week 6 dont matter in that league. I will make the playoffs in my sleep

That one i am keeping one eye all year
well you could probably field an illegal lineup for a month and make the playoffs in that league since half the teams make it and more than half the teams suck

only reason reg season matters is getting that bye from you and rj

tripp

EOG Master

Guys u can tell are pissy

MC
Cee
Gamer
Tripp

Book it
im winning both my matchups after sunday and am set up real nice in both leagues to finish the job the upcoming week

got nothing to be pissy about my man, other than MVP Holliday having some fluke surgery

Timetopay

EOG Master

you realize ur team is not that good here

you know ur in trouble

and i am up on u by 100

cant feel good

tripp

EOG Master

that's irrelevant since im not playing u. only thing that matters is me and viejo this week in my mind

week 1 is a week just to get through as a lot of fluky shit happens with guys starting off hot, sp's needing a few starts to settle in and get their stuff goin

im winning even with holliday only playing 1 game and jamie garcia outscoring Doc/Lester/Westbrook by over 40 pts

call me crazy but i dont see that happening again the 2nd round of starts

rjt721

EOG Master

i tried a bunch of times in reyes deals but couldnt pull it off.

was getting him the round he went in the draft and now im stuck with JD drew at ss

Yeah, I told Gamer he's the only SS I'd want back if I moved Hanley.