Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

MrTop

EOG Master
:unsure:

How were we wrong on the Russians investigation? Basically it came down to a stupid policy of the justice department that a sitting President is above the law and can't be indicted. Plus It doesn't help that the DOJ is headed up by a very corrupt partisan hack who misled the country about what the Mueller report said. His name is Cover-up Barr.

After the Mueller report the polls showed 70% of the country don't like Trump and dont think he deserves reelection. I come across many like you that say Trump will get reelected. Makes me giggle. I think he has 2 chances and slim left town. Time will tell.

P. S. I give Benedict Donald credit. He got Polands phone number from tge Ukrainian president and has already enlisted Poland to manufacture dirt on Elizabeth Warren. It looks like Trumps plan is to move thru Europe and enlist as much foreign help as he can.
REPUBLICONS

dems should worry about winning the election. The rest means little.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He’s from the very democratic state of Kentucky

Fair Warning definitely drinks the RepubliCON kool-aid. He knows all of Hannity's talking points and keeps parrotting them. Lets mock a 16 year old girl, 12 years left to live, Justin Amash, Antifa. Fair Warning is your typical disgusting white nationalist far Right winger. Making grandpa proud!

Fair Warning definitely drinks the RepubliCON kool-aid. He knows all of Hannity's talking points and keeps parrotting them. Lets mock a 16 year old girl, 12 years left to live, Justin Amash, Antifa. Fair Warning is your typical disgusting white nationalist far Right winger. Making grandpa proud!

I disagree with you on this I think fair warning is level headed and not a Kool Aide drinker at all. I try to point out wrongdoing on both sides of government and I believe he does the same

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I couldn’t tell you any of Hannity’s talking points. The most Fox I watch is fox business channel once in a while. Hannity is a kiss ass to trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I disagree with you on this I think fair warning is level headed and not a Kool Aide drinker at all. I try to point out wrongdoing on both sides of government and I believe he does the same

Recently Fair Warning has attacked former Republican Justin Amash, 16 year old Greta Thunberg, Rookie minority Congress Woman and his fascination with Antifa. All his targets are part of Far Right Wing propaganda. Fair Warning does not target them for their wrong doing.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Recently Fair Warning has attacked former Republican Justin Amash, 16 year old Greta Thunberg, Rookie minority Congress Woman and his fascination with Antifa. All his targets are part of Far Right Wing propaganda. Fair Warning does not target them for their wrong doing.
I attack the long time congressmen and women also. If the rookies were right, why did Pelosi have a private talk to remind them who rules the roost? I'm pretty sure these people can sleep at night after my "attacks" on a message board, especially at 3 times the salary and endless entitlements.

While we're at it, i don't recall seeing targets from you to your party about any wrongdoings. Things must by going swimmingly well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Very weak Heisy. A 55 year man attacking a 16 year old girl on social media isn't level headed. I'm guessing your evaluation of Fair Warning is on a relativity scale. I agree, relative to Mr. Merlin, Railrat, and other idiots, Fair Warning is level headed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Very weak Heisy. A 55 year man attacking a 16 year old girl on social media isn't level headed. I'm guessing your evaluation of Fair Warning is on a relativity scale. I agree, relative to Mr. Merlin, Railrat, and other idiots, Fair Warning is level headed.

You're correct, I should go after the people who used her as a political pawn for their gain. Unlike Alyssa Milano and other Hollyweird hacks, people weren't trying to acquire her personal info to post on social media.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Here’s something that I feel quite strongly about that has never been brought up in any of these political threads, and that’s this country’s continued use of the two-party system.

I believe it served a purpose for a long time, but the country is too big and unwieldy with too many diverse opinions to continue to support it. It’s time to abolish it and move to a system more reminiscent of almost every other Western country’s system of governance: multiple parties representing the entire political spectrum forced to form coalitions with each other in order to govern.

FW, I blatantly disagree with your characterization of Justin Amash as a loser. So few politicians these days are willing to stray from their party committee’s talking points. Whether or not I agree that Trump committed impeachable offenses is immaterial. He formed an opinion and he wasn’t afraid to wear it on his sleeve. I respect the hell out of that and a lot more would get done in this country if more politicians were willing to speak their minds, even if they’re not in line with the party platform.

An example on the other side is Kristen (sp?) Sinema in Arizona. It’s gotten so out of hand that her own party’s state committee sought to have her officially censured because she dared vote with Republicans on a few things she felt strongly about. Ridiculous, but such are the times in which we live.

I am hoping like hell a strong third-party or independent candidate makes a run at the presidency and either wins or at least scares the living fuck out of Trump and whoever the Democratic nominee is. Only then might things start to change.

railbird

EOG Master
Here’s something that I feel quite strongly about that has never been brought up in any of these political threads, and that’s this country’s continued use of the two-party system.

I believe it served a purpose for a long time, but the country is too big and unwieldy with too many diverse opinions to continue to support it. It’s time to abolish it and move to a system more reminiscent of almost every other Western country’s system of governance: multiple parties representing the entire political spectrum forced to form coalitions with each other in order to govern.

FW, I blatantly disagree with your characterization of Justin Amash as a loser. So few politicians these days are willing to stray from their party committee’s talking points. Whether or not I agree that Trump committed impeachable offenses is immaterial. He formed an opinion and he wasn’t afraid to wear it on his sleeve. I respect the hell out of that and a lot more would get done in this country if more politicians were willing to speak their minds, even if they’re not in line with the party platform.

An example on the other side is Kristen (sp?) Sinema in Arizona. It’s gotten so out of hand that her own party’s state committee sought to have her officially censured because she dared vote with Republicans on a few things she felt strongly about. Ridiculous, but such are the times in which we live.

I am hoping like hell a strong third-party or independent candidate makes a run at the presidency and either wins or at least scares the living fuck out of Trump and whoever the Democratic nominee is. Only then might things start to change.
Trump is 3rd party, he just used republican platform to get elected.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Stock Markets are up a whopping 8% since December 31, 2017. After going up 200% during Obama's 8 years the market has now gone up a paltry 8% over the last 2 years. That's fucken pathetic. I know some idiots that claim it's the best stock market and economy ever. Mr. Top?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I know nothing about his stance here (have an idea though). There were some issues before this that i base my opinion of him on. He's really an independant, nothing wrong with that either. He basically took the Trump path to win.

MrTop

EOG Master
Stock Markets are up a whopping 8% since December 31, 2017. After going up 200% during Obama's 8 years the market has now gone up a paltry 8% over the last 2 years. That's fucken pathetic. I know some idiots that claim it's the best stock market and economy ever. Mr. Top?

china is the USA #3 in rank that the US trades with. First is mexico then Canada at #2.... many businesses are moving out of china because they do not follow world order to the US liking. Nothing will change when the dems get in office. After China entered the WTO about 20 years ago each year they showed less and less going along with the world order which started after WW2. The US wants a better deal with china...something like South korea. China is a communist country... they won't bend.... Business will leave china and go to India where is is cheaper but it takes about 6-7 years to move.. same thing happened to japan years ago .........

what you need to follow is george Friedman of GPF futures , Peter Zeihan , General (Ret ) Rob Spalding , & Kyle Bass then you will know how the government does things.... Some of these guys worked with the CIA and intel divisions in the US.

you won't get this info from CNN..... ... all they do on CNN is fog up the simple minded.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
china is the USA #3 in rank that the US trades with. First is mexico then Canada at #2.... many businesses are moving out of china because they do not follow world order to the US liking. Nothing will change when the dems get in office. After China entered the WTO about 20 years ago each year they showed less and less going along with the world order which started after WW2. The US wants a better deal with china...something like South korea. China is a communist country... they won't bend.... Business will leave china and go to India where is is cheaper but it takes about 6-7 years to move.. same thing happened to japan years ago .........

what you need to follow is george Friedman of GPF futures , Peter Zeihan , General (Ret ) Rob Spalding , & Kyle Bass then you will know how the government does things.... Some of these guys worked with the CIA and intel divisions in the US.

you won't get this info from CNN..... ... all they do on CNN is fog up the simple minded.

Nothing will change when the Dem's take office? CNN is fogging up the simple minded? What I do know is Trump and the Right Wing claim this is the greatest economy ever and when the Dem's lead, the stock market falters. I also know over the last 25 years the 2 greatest stock markets took place under Democratic presidents, Clinton and Obama. It ain't even close. CNN fogging up the simple minded? That's funny. Trump Supporters like yourself who believe this is the greatest economy and stock market ever have had their simple minds corrupted by Trump's lies and false rhetoric! 8% over 2 years. That's whopping especially compared to 200% over 8 years. LOL

That's right, TRUMP'S STOCK MARKET IS UP 8% OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS OR 7 QUARTERS, GOING BACK TO DECEMBER 31, 2017.

Main stream news media is totally filtered propaganda regardless of political leanings. The best way to find real information are independent web sites but the govt has been going after them hard the last year with censorship. Our governments biggest fear is an informed population aware of their behind the curtain maneuverings.

MrTop

EOG Master
Main stream news media is totally filtered propaganda regardless of political leanings. The best way to find real information are independent web sites but the govt has been going after them hard the last year with censorship. Our governments biggest fear is an informed population aware of their behind the curtain maneuverings.

follow that info I gave slow runner.... Better info than anything you got.

MrTop

EOG Master
Nothing will change when the Dem's take office? CNN is fogging up the simple minded? What I do know is Trump and the Right Wing claim this is the greatest economy ever and when the Dem's lead, the stock market falters. I also know over the last 25 years the 2 greatest stock markets took place under Democratic presidents, Clinton and Obama. It ain't even close. CNN fogging up the simple minded? That's funny. Trump Supporters like yourself who believe this is the greatest economy and stock market ever have had their simple minds corrupted by Trump's lies and false rhetoric! 8% over 2 years. That's whopping especially compared to 200% over 8 years. LOL

That's right, TRUMP'S STOCK MARKET IS UP 8% OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS OR 7 QUARTERS, GOING BACK TO DECEMBER 31, 2017.

you are clueless... i don't support anyone.. I am not a republican or dem

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Most MSM is owned by big corp. That's all you need to know. Most people think MSM is liberal media. That's not the case. Fox News has an agenda and is also Trump TV, they delibrately traffic conspiracies and lies to fit their narratives. CNN investigates, tries to report facts, but in their haste they do make mistakes. But it's not deliberate. They will apologize as soon as the mistake is known. When the do make a mistake the right wing will grab it and weaponize it as if it was intentional. The attacks on CNN are conflated due to the right wingers weaponizing ever little mistake made.

But at the end of the day they're owned by big corp.

MrTop

EOG Master
You think the economy is great. I have 2 questions.

Who did you vote for in 2016? What's the DJIA up since December 31, 2017?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i don't get caught up into the drama...did not vote....i would of voted for hillary though

You should vote. So many people like you don't think their vote matters. That's why we're now suffering with a gain of only 8% in the markets of the last 2 years. It'll be over soon. I guess we get spoiled under Democratic Presidents!

MrTop

EOG Master
You should vote. So many people like you don't think their vote matters. That's why we're now suffering with a gain of only 8% in the markets of the last 2 years. It'll be over soon. I guess we get spoiled under Democratic Presidents!

NJ has been Blue for a while in prez elections

Bigrunner

EOG Master

? Do you think they can be trusted. Look at the current head of Intel. Joseph Mcguire, a Trump appointee. He conspired with the White House and the DOJ to cover-up a whistle-blower complaint about the wrong doing of the President and Attorney General.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
NJ has been Blue for a while in prez elections

I used to feel that way. I understand. But its our civic duty. I didn't care until the reaction I was getting when I told people I didn't vote. I will always vote now, especially when I sense a traitor could win!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Are these guys nonpartisan?

MrTop

EOG Master
? Do you think they can be trusted. Look at the current head of Intel. Joseph Mcguire, a Trump appointee. He conspired with the White House and the DOJ to cover-up a whistle-blower complaint about the wrong doing of the President and Attorney General.

they have nothing to do with trump., dems or republicans... watch their video's on utube....they do dot work in the gov't anymore... kyle bass is a hedge fund guy

MrTop

EOG Master
they have nothing to do with trump., dems or republicans... watch their video's on utube....they do dot work in the gov't anymore... kyle bass is a hedge fund guy

watch peter zeihan video's and freimans videos are solid...they don't belong to any group... you are funny runner