Trump steamed up to -150

blueline

EOG Master
Is there a chance that someone other other than Biden wins the election from the left? There is always a chance, I understand. Is the price off a lot if you bet the D party to win the election? My book isn’t offering anything at this time.

@ BM

Biden to win + 110
Democrat to win + 101

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You libtards love to talk out of both sides of your mouths.

The line didn't steam but he was supposed to take -150 with another poster if his book which he is already funded at is showing -150 and other books are showing -116.

Sharp shit here, libtards.

Like I said VD was calling his lie. Trump wasn't -150 anywhere. It was either a blatant lie by Railturd or an mistake. He may have been quoting the line for Trump to win Florida. But he was never -150 to win the presidential election this past weekend. I even chimed in and told Railturd I'm sure VD will give you -140. LOL

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Like I said VD was calling his lie. Trump wasn't -150 anywhere. It was either a blatant lie by Railturd or an mistake. He may have been quoting the line for Trump to win Florida. But he was never -150 to win the presidential election this past weekend. I even chimed in and told Railturd I'm sure VD will give you -140. LOL
Yeah, he hasn’t been -150 in a while.

Thanks Blueline.

kane

EOG master
Is there a chance that someone other other than Biden wins the election from the left? There is always a chance, I understand. Is the price off a lot if you bet the D party to win the election? My book isn’t offering anything at this time.

IMO the only way Biden doesn't get the nomination would be something health related, the guy is pretty old, he could stroke out any day. Other than declining health I don't see how it's anyone but him

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Whoops.

Courtesy of 5Dimes.

If this is the case I stand corrected. If this is the case, which I'm sure it is, 5dimes not too sharp.

I can admit when I'm wrong. You should try it. While you're at it tell us why you support Pinocchio firing 4 Inspector Generals in a month for doing their job? Are you dodging the question or have you answered someplace else?

railbird

EOG Master
I agree with Lou Dobbs, Trump is best president ever.

good news i just took him +250 to win popular vote. the gap in Ca keeps closing. especially in Orange County. bandwagon will be full this time around.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
When I start betting the general, I will only bet generic D, rather than Biden.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
boots on ground in Pa say Trump is way ahead there. #checkmate

My boots on the ground in Pa tell me Biden will win the Senior vote. I'll give Trump the Hispanic vote since your boots say its growing by the minute. But a 15 to 20% swing in the Senior Pa. vote will be huge for Biden. My boots tell the blue wave will be huge in PA. The senior folks love Jolting Joe in Pa.

Railturd continue to keep us updated.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
boots on ground in Pa say Trump is way ahead there. #checkmate

FACTS on the Ground in PA:

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average3/6 - 4/26----48.341.8Biden +6.5

Harper (R)4/21 - 4/26644 LV3.94943Biden +6
FOX News4/18 - 4/21803 RV3.55042Biden +8
Susquehanna4/14 - 4/20693 LV3.74842Biden +6
Yahoo News/YouGov3/6 - 3/8RV--4640Biden +6
Morning Call2/12 - 2/20424 RV5.54747Tie
Univ. of Wis/State Journal2/11 - 2/201249 LV3.54645Biden +1
Quinnipiac2/12 - 2/18845 RV3.45042Biden +8
Morning Call11/4 - 11/9410 RV6.05243Biden +9
NY Times/Siena10/13 - 10/26661 LV4.44645Biden +1
Quinnipiac5/9 - 5/14978 RV4.25342Biden +11
Emerson3/26 - 3/28808 RV3.45545Biden +10

trump up 1 in minnesoda tied in nevada
How current is your Minnesota poll and what poll is it? This was the latest I found from 3 days ago

A new Minnesota Poll conducted by the Star Tribune, MPR News and KARE 11 found Biden ahead of Trump 49% to 44% in the general election matchup less than six months ahead of Election Day. Biden fell just short of a majority, but 7% of Minnesotans said they are still undecided.

railbird

EOG Master
FACTS on the Ground in PA:

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average3/6 - 4/26----48.341.8Biden +6.5

Harper (R)4/21 - 4/26644 LV3.94943Biden +6
FOX News4/18 - 4/21803 RV3.55042Biden +8
Susquehanna4/14 - 4/20693 LV3.74842Biden +6
Yahoo News/YouGov3/6 - 3/8RV--4640Biden +6
Morning Call2/12 - 2/20424 RV5.54747Tie
Univ. of Wis/State Journal2/11 - 2/201249 LV3.54645Biden +1
Quinnipiac2/12 - 2/18845 RV3.45042Biden +8
Morning Call11/4 - 11/9410 RV6.05243Biden +9
NY Times/Siena10/13 - 10/26661 LV4.44645Biden +1
Quinnipiac5/9 - 5/14978 RV4.25342Biden +11
Emerson3/26 - 3/28808 RV3.45545Biden +10

if people actually beleived these far leftist polls biden would be -1500

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
trump up 1 in minnesoda tied in nevada

Minnesota: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Clinton +1.5 | 2012: Obama +7.7 | 2008: Obama +10.3
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread

Star Tribune/Mason-Dixon5/18 - 5/20800 RV3.54944Biden +5
Star Tribune/Mason-Dixon10/14 - 10/16800 RV3.55038Biden +12

Nevada: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Clinton +2.4 | 2012: Obama 6.7, 2008 Obama +12.5
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average8/14 - 1/8----48.344.3Biden +4.0

FOX News1/5 - 1/81505 RV2.54739Biden +8
Emerson10/31 - 11/21089 RV2.94951Trump +2
Gravis8/14 - 8/16926 RV3.24943Biden +6

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I still think the Idiot will win because he'll destroy Biden in the debates. But if somehow there are no debates, Biden stands a good shot. This Poll is probably the best news for Biden: The dislike them both poll.

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/politics/those-who-hate-trump-and-biden-will-decide-the-election

Those Who Hate Trump and Biden Will Decide the Election

Mish
May 17, 2020

In 2016, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were despised by many. Now it's Biden's turn.
The Haters Will Decide
There's plenty to dislike about both President Trump and presumed Democrat nominee Joe Biden.
But once again it's the haters who will decide the election. And Polls Show Trump is Getting Trounced by the Haters.
Of the nearly 20 percent of voters who disliked both Clinton and Trump in 2016, Trump outperformed Clinton by about 17 percentage points, according to exit polls.
Four years later, that same group — including a mix of Bernie Sanders supporters, other Democrats, disaffected Republicans and independents — strongly prefers Biden, the polling shows. The former vice president leads Trump by more than 40 percentage points among that group, which accounts for nearly a quarter of registered voters, according to a Monmouth University poll last week.
“It’s a huge difference,” said Patrick Murray, who oversees the Monmouth poll. “That’s a group that if you don’t like either one of them, you will vote against the status quo. And in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton represented more of the status quo than Trump did. In this current election, the status quo is Donald Trump.”
It’s not 2016 anymore, OK?” said Christopher Nicholas, a longtime Republican consultant based in Pennsylvania. “There’s no way Joe Biden will be as bad a candidate as Hillary Clinton.”​
Devil You Don't Know
“People like that choose the devil they don’t know,” Nicholas said, rejecting Clinton as a de facto incumbent and instead taking their chances with Trump. “What’s different in 2020? He’s the incumbent. So, he’s the devil you know … That’s why those numbers have flipped so precipitously from ’16 to '20, and there’s nothing inherent you can do about that, because Trump is the incumbent.”​
Make America Great Again
Trump had an amazingly good campaign slogan in 2016 but we were guessing at what her would really do.

In contrast, does anyone even remember her slogan?
I don't but I could easily look it up.
Hillary was uniquely despicable. We knew who Hillary was and her disasters as Secretary of State.
In term of foreign policy, she even received praise from John McCain. How did that sound to the Democrat on the fence?
Let's flash forward to today.
Failed Promises
  1. Trump did not restore US manufacturing
  2. Trump belittled foreign leaders, even allies.
  3. Trump did not shrink the deficit even before Covid-19 and now it's a disaster.
  4. Trump's tariffs were a disaster from start to finish.
  5. Trump handled Covid-19 poorly.
  6. Trump cut taxes, but the benefits mostly went to the wealthy, not the middle class
  7. Trump did not drain the swamp.
If we can have just have a slight bit of honesty, no one can deny those things.
What America Has to Offer

Republican Hypocrites Ignore Trump's Lies, Praise Irresponsible Budget
"In 2016, Trump promised to totally wipe out $19 trillion in national debt over eight years in office. Republicans cheered. Today, hypocrite republicans cheer a trillion dollar deficit and a national debt projected to rise by about $9 trillion."

And long before the coronavirus hit, I wrote Republican Hypocrites Ignore Trump's Lies, Praise Irresponsible Budget, so one cannot blame Covid for the miserable deficit.
Trump Will Easily Be Defeated in 2020, Perhaps a Landslide
On December 30, 2019 I proclaimed Trump Will Easily Be Defeated in 2020, Perhaps a Landslide
This Is Not 2016
It's important to note that this is not 2016. Trump was never well liked, but Hillary was despised.
Yet, despite the fact that Hillary was despised, Trump barely won. People pat themselves on the back for predicting a Trump win. In reality, they were lucky.
No one could have foreseen that Comey would come out of the blue at the last moment with a blast at Hillary. I believe that tipped the election.​
A friend believes I am way too confident of this. But I never once expressed a confidence factor.
I will now. My confidence is in the low to mid 60% range. If you want a precise number, call it 64%.
But most think Trump will win, so the percentage spread vs other bettors is huge.
Trump's Plus Column
  1. Trump did make two good Supreme Court picks but one was extremely controversial.
  2. He is not Joe Biden
Biden's Minus Column
  1. Sex allegations, but Trump has those too.
  2. Flip flopping, but Trump changes his mind day to day
  3. Age, but that goes against Trump and Bernie Sanders as well
  4. Life long bureaucrat
  5. Accused of dementia and it may be accurate
  6. Let's be honest, what the hell did he do? Obamacare? Please! Is that supposed to be a plus?
Biden's Plus Column
  1. He is not Donald Trump
  2. He is widely liked by blacks.
  3. He might die in office or be removed because of dementia

Biden's Alleged Dementia is a Plus
Voters will look ahead to what's next.
And if Biden has dementia or other health concerns, Democrats can look forward to him serving less than a full term.
For those who hate both candidates, Biden has the lesser chance of lasting 4 years.
Is that a bad thing?
Mish

Bigrunner

EOG Master

This is confirmation of what I've been saying. Trump is Hitler on steroids.

When you have the forum Nazi calling a 5 time draft dodger the best president ever. You know that president is a Nazi. When you have the forum Nazi calling the firing of 4 inspector Generals in a month for doing their job "draining the swamp", you know that President is a Nazi.

blueline

EOG Master
John Heilemann pointed out this morning that the states trump lost by a narrow margin...no ads.
The states that he won by a narrow margin are getting the ads...trump is on defense

Bigrunner

EOG Master
boots on ground in Pa say Trump is way ahead there. #checkmate[[/B]/QUOTE]

PARTY TO WIN THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTORAL VOTE IN 2020 USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
05/2900:00

Democrats -190
Republicans +155

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
05/2900:00

Yes -111
No -109

Railturd can you believe at bookmaker you can get +155 on Trump to win PA,. Your boots say he's way ahead.

The National race is getting tight. You better getsome before it goes to -300.

Has Trump spiked to -200 anywhere?

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

good news i just took him +250 to win popular vote. the gap in Ca keeps closing. especially in Orange County. bandwagon will be full this time around.

Sportsrmylife and Boston Massacre both agree Trump will win California.

09 Republican Nominee wins California +2000
510 Democratic Nominee wins California -6000

Everyone keep in mind Railturd predicted 1,200 Covid deaths. I guess you can say he was right soon there will be 120,000 dead. Worst war losses in modern history.

Didn't Railturd say Trump has Pa. locked down?

577 Republican Nominee wins Pennsylvania+135 Democratic Nominee wins Pennsylvania-175

2020 US Presidential Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 8:00 PM101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election+120 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election-140

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Price getting awful juicy on Railturd's early lock of the century. Getsome because Railturd says " it's going up to -300 soon". Railurd says "Trump is winning Minnesota".

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
05/3000:00
Yes -110
No -110

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is now the dog. Railturds early lock of the century is now the dog. Getsome before the Nazi becomes -300. He's the greatest President ever.

Will Trump be next president elected

Yes -107
No - 113

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
They saw all the pedo Joe stuff, and then he decided to come out as the racist he has always been...

Biden has no shot at winning in Nov,...

even with the fraud that pelosi is pushing.

Between the economy and the virus Trump has no shot of winning in November...

Sac The Queen

EOG Member

Trump should be +2500 or more to win the popular vote. You must not be concerned about rampant mail-in ballot fraud and OC-style ballot harvesting being implemented in other states. Trump is also not attempting to win the popular vote. Matt Drudge, a yuge Trump supporter in 2016, started to opposed him at least six months so. That's not good. Paul Ryan has turned Fox News against Trump, minus the prime-time shows and a few others. No more Trump rallies. And once senile Biden drops out and is replaced by Obama's hand-picked candidate, it will be over for Trump.

railbird

EOG Master
Trump should be +2500 or more to win the popular vote. You must not be concerned about rampant mail-in ballot fraud and OC-style ballot harvesting being implemented in other states. Trump is also not attempting to win the popular vote. Matt Drudge, a yuge Trump supporter in 2016, started to opposed him at least six months so. That's not good. Paul Ryan has turned Fox News against Trump, minus the prime-time shows and a few others. No more Trump rallies. And once senile Biden drops out and is replaced by Obama's hand-picked candidate, it will be over for Trump.
matt drudge sold his site 18 months ago