And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

Bigrunner

EOG Master
AG Bill Barr shut down down the investigation of the Eric Gardner murder. Who do you call when police murder someone?

Last edited:

howid

EOG Dedicated
I'm pretty sure Trump once or twice famously told cops to rough up people they were arresting. Shame that isn't being reported. 95% sure these 4 ignorant white male cops were Trump supporters. Fwiw

you really should keep your fantasies to yourself.

kane

EOG master
They are burning down an Auto-Zone.

There's video of the guy who started breaking all the windows of the Auto Zone, and it's a white guy, You Tube took the video down, but it's out there, I'll try to find it again and link it, the guy is dressed in all black, but you can see he's definitely white and he doesn't seem to be one of the protesters, he just walks up to the Auto Zone with some sort of club, and starts breaking all the windows

https://thegrio.com/2020/05/29/masked-white-man-smashes-minneapolis-autozone-windows/

kane

EOG master
There are rumors floating around that the guy breaking the windows is a cop, but so far that's just a rumor. Whoever he is, he certainly isn't one of the protesters, but he obviously broke the windows and figured it would be blamed on the black protesters

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Autozone can be rebuilt for less than a million. George Floyd can't be brought back to life. Neither will Eric Garner or Travyon or Ahmaud Abrey. When will these senseless murders end.

Steve Mnuchin is sitting on a half a trillion dollar slush fund. Trump signed a tax scam giving away trillions to the richest. Petty cash can rebuild the property destroyed in Minneapolis. I'm all for people fighting back against the injustice of the black man. Justice delayed is justice denied.

"But don't the businesses matter".
- Fair Warning

There are rumors floating around that the guy breaking the windows is a cop, but so far that's just a rumor. Whoever he is, he certainly isn't one of the protesters, but he obviously broke the windows and figured it would be blamed on the black protesters
So it's 20-1 and you focus on the one.

Why do people automatically jump to racism. This cop has 18 complaints against him, some are violence. If all the complaints are from Black people, I'll say he's a racist. If it's mixed, he's a sociopath.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Arrest just made. finally hope for some better nights in St Paul and Mpls.

unfortunately only the killer not the other three but its something.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
They worked at the same nightclub for a year.

yea I heard that yesterday. strange very strange. . but that CLUB uses something like 20-30 security persons outside and some more inside per event! must be some kind of Club

so good chance they did not really interact, one was an inside worker, the cop was an outside moonlighting security guy as I understand.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As George Floyd was being murdered by the white male cop he cried out "mama, mama I'm through".

George Floyd's mother passed away a couple years earlier.

I'm confident the good guys will win in 2020.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
being here ive watched and listened and seen so much of the various overages.

I have a normal question that I dont understand and have not seen asked or explained. and it seems like such an obvious question to at least ask or ponder by the experts

Im not saying this is important and not looking for anything political

Question:

The camera video lasts quite a long time I clocked it at 8+ minutes.

I realize that when a policeman is apprehending somebody, getting things under control is not Instant

But what is the basic explanation as to what was the officer waiting for in that position on the ground. Were they waiting for another squad car? looking for another person? getting statements from store owner or witness, confused what to do?

what is the answer for Why was the now fomer policeman with the handcuffed George Floyd in that position for that long as the others stood around that long

is there any obvious explanation?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Internal complaints for "demeaning tone", 'derogatory language" and "language-other".

"Obama wasn't born in America, hes Muslim and shouldn't be allowed to be president".
- Trump

"Build a wall to keep the bad people out"
- Trump

"when arresting the thug, rough em up, knock them in the head".
- Trump

"If im president Muslims will banned from coming here".
- Trump

"When they start looting I'll start shooting"
- Trump

Trump is an obvious racist bigot and many of his supporters are Nazi's

"Show some proof that he's racist. You libtards are sick"
- Raiders

"Obama wasn't born in America, hes Muslim and shouldn't be allowed to be president".
- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Raiders
The cop had problems with Whites, Blacks and Hispanics. This somehow makes him a racist? I don't know enough about the guy to know if he's racist or not but the race card is used way too often.

The cop's an asshole. Hang him up but stop with all the racist stuff.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The cop had problems with Whites, Blacks and Hispanics. This somehow makes him a racist? I don't know enough about the guy to know if he's racist or not but the race card is used way too often.

The cop's an asshole. Hang him up but stop with all the racist stuff.

He was known as racist cop by his fellow officers. Speaks volumes about the 3rd Precinct.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
being here ive watched and listened and seen so much of the various overages.

I have a normal question that I dont understand and have not seen asked or explained. and it seems like such an obvious question to at least ask or ponder by the experts

Im not saying this is important and not looking for anything political

Question:

The camera video lasts quite a long time I clocked it at 8+ minutes.

I realize that when a policeman is apprehending somebody, getting things under control is not Instant

But what is the basic explanation as to what was the officer waiting for in that position on the ground. Were they waiting for another squad car? looking for another person? getting statements from store owner or witness, confused what to do?

what is the answer for Why was the now fomer policeman with the handcuffed George Floyd in that position for that long as the others stood around that long

is there any obvious explanation?

It wasn't just the cop kneeling on his neck. Two other cops were helping to pin him down too. One on his torso and one on his legs.

It makes no sense why four cops couldn't just put him in that squad even if they were waiting for another car.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Trump

- Raiders
Could you blame someone if they shot a looter?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It wasn't just the cop kneeling on his neck. Two other cops were helping to pin him down too. One on his torso and one on his legs.

It makes no sense why four cops couldn't just put him in that squad even if they were waiting for another car.
Absolutely no excuse.

these days, the police have to assume someone is shooting a video also.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Absolutely no excuse.

these days, the police have to assume someone is shooting a video also.

Well, that's what makes it weirder. The cops KNEW people were filming them. The cop at the back of the SUV/squad was interacting with the people on the sidewalk and the cop kneeling on his neck was not only looking straight at them with a direct line of sight, but he also pulled out his mase when someone started approaching him.

Well, that's what makes it weirder. The cops KNEW people were filming them. The cop at the back of the SUV/squad was interacting with the people on the sidewalk and the cop kneeling on his neck was not only looking straight at them with a direct line of sight, but he also pulled out his mase when someone started approaching him.
I read somewhere that he's heavy handed with the mace and has used it many times. No idea if true or not.

Amy Klobuchar once failed to prosecute Derek Chauvin, cop in Floyd death

Klobuchar, who has been floated as a possible VP pick for presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, also did not criminally charge other cops involved in more than two dozen officer-involved fatalities that took place during her time as prosecutor from 1999 to 2006, according to the Star Tribune.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/amy-klobuchar-previously-declined-to-prosecute-cop/

Even if the minorities don’t like her? Whitmer would give him Michigan.

Im not hedging off of my Harris prediction from months ago

VP’s being selected based off of turning a specific state is a strategy that went by the wayside years ago. It’s now all about turning out specific demoraphics