And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have never voted for Diblasio, and he's run for office in my voting district for various offices about 6 times. I've never voted for Cuomo. I can only do so much.
The Police depts have to have FAR more Community outreach programs than they have, and they have to mean it.

Things like body cam requirements for all officers, internal affairs guidelines that set specific penalties for any offense by an officer with redacted transparency of all of their investigations for public watchdogs, and policians who aren't leveraged against (through campaign donations) by the police union would be a good start.

Of course, yet ANOTHER Raiders lie. In no way, shape, or form does Guesser condone looting or arson. Only a Clueless Idiot like Raiders would interpret ANYTHING I've posted as condoning looting or arson.
Glad to hear that. Peaceful protests are fine but these protests aren't peaceful. That's why I thought you were promoting looting and arson.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Even if that was Trump's intended statement (which he later clarified as it not being), his full message was about restoring order and had nothing to do with randomly shooting people. Meanwhile, Kaepernick is inciting indiscriminate violence against innocent people - endangering their lives, their homes, their jobs, their belongings, their businesses, etc. If people think that an eye for an eye or an eye for forty eyes is the path to change, they are absolute fools. Is anyone really that stupid to think that the riots are hurting the police who are collecting OT to respond to them? LOL.

The only reason he "clarified" anything is because twitter righfully sanctioned his original, disgusting tweet. Kaep is not calling for violence against innocent people. If he had said we should be shooting people, his tweet would be removed, not just sanctioned like the Idiot's.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The only reason he "clarified" anything is because twitter righfully sanctioned his original, disgusting tweet. Kaep is not calling for violence against innocent people. If he had said we should be shooting people, his tweet would be removed, not just sanctioned like the Idiot's.

What does "The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance." mean exactly then?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Glad to hear that. Peaceful protests are fine but these protests aren't peaceful. That's why I thought you were promoting looting and arson.
If you knew how to read, you would have seen I was promoting Kaep's and other players kneeling in peaceful protest when they did, and I will again, if they hopefully do it again, if we have football this season. I think Slippery Pete's suggestion was a marvelous idea.

If you knew how to read, you would have seen I was promoting Kaep's and other players kneeling in peaceful protest when they did, and I will again, if they hopefully do it again, if we have football this season. I think Slippery Pete's suggestion was a marvelous idea.
I passed up commenting the first time on your thoughts that the President and others should kneel since it's so asinine.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
What does "The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance." mean exactly then?
Resistance does not equate to shooting. Resistance has many interpretations. Shooting has one. And the Idiot knew exactly what that phrase meant and it's history, being the long time racist he is: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/8648...d-when-the-looting-starts-the-shooting-starts
He got caught, and he's backtracking, just like when he claimed he didn't know who David Duke was, when he had specifically spoken about him previously.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Here, I'll break it down for you.

"The cries for peace will rain down" - Whose cries? Obviously not the people committing the acts of violence. So we're left with the citizens not participating in the violence and the government.

"when they do, they will land on deaf ears" - So the citizens not participating and/or the government will cry to the people committing the violence and the people committing the violence will ignore them.

"because your violence has brought this resistance." - We didn't start this, you did (whoever that is) and the violence being committed is going to instill change.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Here, I'll break it down for you.

"The cries for peace will rain down" - Whose cries? Obviously not the people committing the acts of violence. So we're left with the citizens not participating in the violence and the government.

"when they do, they will land on deaf ears" - So the citizens not participating and/or the government will cry to the people committing the violence and the people committing the violence will ignore them.

"because your violence has brought this resistance." - The violence being committed is going to instill change.
That's your interpretation.
He was calling for resistance. Based on his prior actions, that takes many forms, none of them violent.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The next part... "We have the right to fight back!"

What fighting is he referring to? Are you seeing a lot of people with sit-ins and singing kumbaya?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The next part... "We have the right to fight back!"

What fighting is he referring to? Are you seeing a lot of people with sit-ins and singing kumbaya?
Fight back means you're attacked first. LIke by an idiot that invites shooting. I get Kaep's anger and frustration as much as someone who doesn't have to live with what a Black person and family has to live with, can.
Personally, I prefer the Atlanta mayor's response, rather then the insane idiots that are cheering on the violence against CNN's building.

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...-home/85-0d79cec5-7d70-4d4b-ac01-d6bcc6fc4be2

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Guesser - if the cop were black, would the response be the same?

I did see the Atlanta mayor's speech, she was PISSED.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guesser - if the cop were black, would the response be the same?

I did see the Atlanta mayor's speech, she was PISSED.
Unfortunately I think not quite as much outrage. But there should be. There are some Black faces in the Blue Wall. Just not in this case.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Since we can all agree that it was a POS cop, do we just burn the country down? Will that show whitey?
No, but these fools are just part of F it groupthink. I see plenty of white faces among the looters. This ain't strictly race based.
If we had an effective leader in charge, that would at least try and unite, that would exhibit some empathy, instead of hatred and division, and someone who garnered any respect, it might help.some
We need more leaders like the Atlanta Mayor, who tell these fools to stop destroying their own areas, while understanding their frustration.

MrTop

EOG Master
Since we can all agree that it was a POS cop, do we just burn the country down? Will that show whitey?

the supreme court backs up the cops. Hard to beat that law. Burning the country down will not work. Never get anywhere with it. If he had a good job probably would not of happen.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No, but these fools are just part of F it groupthink. I see plenty of white faces among the looters. This ain't strictly race based.
If we had an effective leader in charge, that would at least try and unite, that would exhibit some empathy, instead of hatred and division, and someone who garnered any respect, it might help.some
We need more leaders like the Atlanta Mayor, who tell these fools to stop destroying their own areas, while understanding their frustration.

I know there are many whites in there looting, thats why I call it the ultimate freeroll. Others are just there so they can show off on instagram. I doubt the same people who live in the third district of Minn are protesting every day and looting.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Was there any body cam video from the original arresting two officers ever released?

The guy who put his knee on george's neck was not one of the first arresting officers.

What happened that he was called in and how did he end up with his knee on george's neck?

There is video of one officer walking floyd on the sidewalk while handcuffed. Then we see him on the ground stating that he cant breathe.

Thats a big leap.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Was there any body cam video from the original arresting two officers ever released?

The guy who put his knee on george's neck was not one of the first arresting officers.

What happened that he was called in and how did he end up with his knee on george's neck?

There is video of one officer walking floyd on the sidewalk while handcuffed. Then we see him on the ground stating that he cant breathe.

Thats a big leap.
Idk. The problem with body cams is too few cops use them. Mayor Pete had this problem with a couple of instances when the cops had the cams, but didn’t use them.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Idk. The problem with body cams is too few cops use them. Mayor Pete had this problem with a couple of instances when the cops had the cams, but didn’t use them.
That only fuels the people that promote this blue bs black narrative.

What would be a reason for this device to ever be off with every interaction an officer has with anyone?

kane

EOG master

I can't speak for Kap, so I don't know exactly what he means, but my interpretation is, because your violence (meaning the killing of unarmed black men by the police) has brought this resistance (meaning the rioting), I think he's saying the violence of the cops has brought the violence of the rioters, without the cops violence, there wouldn't be any rioting. His statement is a bit ambiguous, the president's statement is much less ambiguous, if you loot we will shoot, or whatever he said, that isn't the proper thing to say at a time like this, he needs to choose his words carefully, he needs to call for peace at this time, not use words that could incite even more violence

I can't speak for Kap, so I don't know exactly what he means, but my interpretation is, because your violence (meaning the killing of unarmed black men by the police) has brought this resistance (meaning the rioting), I think he's saying the violence of the cops has brought the violence of the rioters, without the cops violence, there wouldn't be any rioting. His statement is a bit ambiguous, the president's statement is much less ambiguous, if you loot we will shoot, or whatever he said, that isn't the proper thing to say at a time like this, he needs to choose his words carefully, he needs to call for peace at this time, not use words that could incite even more violence

Such a dumb thing for trump to say especially in a political sense. Keep stoking the African American anger to inspire the Biden get out the vote effort Donald

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That’s his problem, he doesn’t know how to choose his words. Zero tact.

Maybe it's a race issue, maybe it isn't, right now we don't know enough about Derek Chauvin to say. In the coming days and weeks stories about him will start coming out, then we'll start to get a better idea of what the guy is all about
Agree but most of the world has already jumped to the conclusion that it's a race thing.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Maybe it's a race issue, maybe it isn't, right now we don't know enough about Derek Chauvin to say. In the coming days and weeks stories about him will start coming out, then we'll start to get a better idea of what the guy is all about
The media will only provide the narrative that he is a bad guy.

The ny post wrote a story that his wife wrote a bad check once....of $42.

That is how deep they are digging to bury him and his family. A bad check is a story.

I dont care if it comes out he was a great man. He killed someone. Senseless act.