Malcolm Jenkins

Valuist

EOG Master
Payton agrees with Jenkins. The saints locker room agrees with Jenkins. And now Drew agrees with Jenkins. There's only a problem with idiots who don't like Brees's asking for forgiveness. They think it makes him weak, but it actually makes him alot stronger, and better of a leader. I strongly suspect the saints locker room will be fine. Javy is a lying asshole, who makes up shit. Anyone sane on the boatds knows this. Tyreek hasn't had a problem in about 7 years, since being a dumb kid in college. The stuff last year was fabricated. He was the victim of an attempted extortion attempt.

I don't believe for a minute Payton wants his players publicly airing grievances with one another. No team wants that. And this tells me Payton is losing the team. He's been there quite a while. It's tough coaching at one spot longer than 10 years. A few exceptions; Belichek, Landry, Noll. I'm not even sure how many years Lombardi was at Green Bay.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Have I ever told you guys how nice it is here in Costa Rica where everyone of all colors get along as one? Been here 7 years and haven't seen 1 fist fight let alone a real problem and the only fights I've ever heard stories about involved at least 1 gringo (usually both parties).

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don't believe for a minute Payton wants his players publicly airing grievances with one another. No team wants that. And this tells me Payton is losing the team. He's been there quite a while. It's tough coaching at one spot longer than 10 years. A few exceptions; Belichek, Landry, Noll. I'm not even sure how many years Lombardi was at Green Bay.
Payton made a strong statement early. That should have been enough, but then Drew went and did his stupid, untimely shit, and many on the team felt compelled to respond. Drew walked it back, apologized for the inappropriatenes of it. I think they'll be fine.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Ray, are there a lot of racist pieces of shit in Costa Rica?

You're already on record as saying Trump wins easy in November? Right?
I think he wins because of the intelligent black vote unless the dems rig it but only time will tell.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think he wins because of the intelligent black vote unless the dems rig it but only time will tell.

I was at a BLM rally today held at a large field in my average size hometown. We had about 2,000 people there. I was the big guy holding the sign that said "Trump is a Nazi". My sign usually says "Trump is a Traitor", but I changed it for this BLM rally.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yes I think blacks will be voting in Obama numbers. But if they are voting for Trump like you think, the left is in trouble.

5 months to go baby.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yes I think blacks will be voting in Obama numbers. But if they are voting for Trump like you think, the left is in trouble.

5 months to go baby.
Obviously the majority won't but I think enough will and if you poll black people they may be 95% or so Biden but behind closed doors it may be closer to 65-75%. Not many have the courage to come out like Candace Owens for fear of the consequences (sad right) so most are closet Trumps.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I was at a BLM rally today held at a large field in my average size hometown. We had about 2,000 people there. I was the big guy holding the sign that said "Trump is a Nazi". My sign usually says "Trump is a Traitor", but I changed it for this BLM rally.
Got some pictures?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Obviously the majority won't but I think enough will and if you poll black people they may be 95% or so Biden but behind closed doors it may be closer to 65-75%. Not many have the courage to come out like Candace Owens for fear of the consequences (sad right) so most are closet Trumps.
This "centrist" isn't in Tooooo much of a Cultist Bubble. Now quoting crackpot Candace Owens, like she matters to sane people. LMFAO

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This "centrist" isn't in Tooooo much of a Cultist Bubble. Now quoting crackpot Candace Owens, like she matters to sane people. LMFAO
I would bet her Over 40 IQ points higher than yours and I'm being conservative. Not bad for a crackpot. You ought to watch that video it may wake you up just a little.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Note to Jenkins - soldiers of all colors were not appreciated for their service....... not just a black thing.

They were literally spitting on GI's coming back from VietNam for example. White, black or green it was irrelevant.

It's often the uniform, not the color of your skin.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why don't you hang a line at BM that The Idiot will get 30% of the Black vote, -110 either way. Put your money where your mouth is.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Note to Jenkins - soldiers of all colors were not appreciated for their service....... not just a black thing.

They were literally spitting on GI's coming back from VietNam for example. White, black or green it was irrelevant.

And most soldiers of ALL colors are disgusted and offended by athletes kneeling during the National Anthem just to say " look at me, I'm making a difference".

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I would bet her Over 40 IQ points higher than yours and I'm being conservative. Not bad for a crackpot. You ought to watch that video it may wake you up just a little.
I've watched plenty of Candace Oens garbage. No need to do it anymore. She's just another Cultist Hack, with no ability to think for herself anymore.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I've watched plenty of Candace Oens garbage. No need to do it anymore. She's just another Cultist Hack, with no ability to think for herself anymore.

This means he watched it but he has no argument against what she said.

Because there is none.

This guy is a fucking weasel that ignores fact for fiction.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And most soldiers of ALL colors are disgusted and offended by athletes kneeling during the National Anthem just to say " look at me, I'm making a difference".

That is very true.

American Legions across the country were offended.....

Which is why when the left found the exception he would get plenty of media attention.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

What about soldiers coming back from Korea, WWII, and WWI? Blacks were treated horribly. Big discrimination. Redlining. Levitttown homes for white veterans. Keep the black me down. Ask Fair Warning. He's jealous of George Floyd because he got a big funeral. That wasn't fair.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
At least I know the George Floyd murder happened less then 2 weeks ago. Yet this "High IQ" crackpot has been sitting on her feelings about the case for "a few weeks".

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'd rather put a line out Candace Owens IQ being significantly higher than yours.
Like I figured. Just another gutless Cultist. Makes a definitive staement about the Black Vote the idiot will get, he's a Book Maker, yet he won't put up a line.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
At least I know the George Floyd murder happened less then 2 weeks ago. Yet this "High IQ" crackpot has been sitting on her feelings about the case for "a few weeks".
In her defense, when you see the amount of destruction and carnage that has been left in some of the countries great cities by "protesters", it's quite hard to imagine that it hasn't been weeks or even months. Too bad these guys don't work this hard to accomplish something constructive for this would truly be the best nation in the world again if so.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Unbelievable. The hubris and sense of entitlement from Jenkins. Jenkins signed in the off season. He hasn't played a single game for them. He's going to tell Drew Brees what to do?

If I'm the owner, I cut Jenkins immediately. Clubhouse trouble maker.

Drew Brees.

GREAT American.

Understands History.

This Didn't Become the Greatest Country on Earth, because the U.S.A.'s Name was Drawn out of a Hat.

Bloodshed.

FUCK All you N.F.L. Kneelers.

Go Demonstrate Peacefully and Kneel Down anywhere you want in the U.S.A.

People at a Football Game aren't there to see Players take a Knee During the National Anthem.