Malcolm Jenkins

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Got some pictures?

Dumb Alfie thinks I'm a liar because I said negative to you even though I do have a few pictures. I know your implication was to post pictures. I take a few pictures here and there but I never upload or download anywhere. So when I said negative to you, I meant I wasn't going to post any. Everything is black and white too shit for brains Dumb Alfie, thou. Typical scumbag. He thought he had me trapped, but now he's gonna lose $200. Dumb Alfie let me know when the $200 is posted up with JK. You didn't trap me fag, you trapped yourself. You lost $200. Or am l bluffing.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie thinks I'm a liar because I said negative to you even though I do have a few pictures. I know your implication was to post pictures. I take a few pictures here and there but I never upload or download anywhere. So when I said negative to you, I meant I wasn't going to post any. It's all black and white to dumb Alfie. He thought he trapped me, but now he's gonna lose $200. Dumb Alfie let me know when the $200 is posted up.
Of course. I understood. Make sure he posts up. And doesn't try to move the golaposts on the bet.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
DREW BREESMICHAEL THOMAS FORGIVES QB... 'He Apologized, I Accept'

6/4/2020 12:56 PM PT

BREAKING NEWS
Getty Composite
12:55 PM PT -- Alvin Kamara says he spoke with Brees ... admitting he was "disappointed and hurt" by his QB's comments.
"We talked and i explained to him where he dropped the ball and he understood. But now it’s time for us to be part of the solution, not the problem."
"We have to educate to progress."
10:26 AM PT -- Michael Thomas is also forgiving Brees -- after the superstar WR was publicly critical of Drew's comments.
"One of my brothers made a public statement yesterday that I disagreed with. He apologized & I accept it because that’s what we are taught to do as Christians. Now back to the movement! #GeorgeFloyd."
"Drew showed the ultimate move of a leader. He owned his mistake."
That's Drew Brees' All-Pro teammate, Demario Davis, accepting the QB's apology Thursday ... saying he forgives the future Hall of Famer for his "insensitive" comments on kneeling protests.

Play video content

I FORGIVE HIMGet Up/ESPN
"He moved the conversation back to the issue, which he should have spoke on the first time," Davis said on ESPN's "Get Up!", "that's the essence of a leader."
Davis says the country as a whole can learn from Drew's situation ... adding, "When you see Drew Brees come out and say, 'You know what? I missed the point, but now I understand my mistake.'"
"And, 'now I'm going to do everything I can to learn from my black brothers. Learn from the black community and use the resources that I have to help the black community,' I think that's the model of leadership and that's what needs to be modeled and reflected throughout America."
Davis went on to say he doesn't think this issue will linger in New Orleans' locker room ... because he says Brees' actions have always spoken differently than his Wednesday statements.
"I think everybody in the locker room knows the character of Drew Brees," Davis said. "And, Drew is a man of action far beyond words. And, that's what's needed in this moment to bring unity and fix this issue that's plagued our country for so long."
It remains to be seen how the rest of the Saints' roster feels in wake of Brees' apology ... remember, everyone from Michael Thomas to Cam Jordan to Malcolm Jenkins ripped him Wednesday.
In fact, Jenkins straight-up told Brees in an emotional video Wednesday night to "shut the f*ck up."

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
too predicable and right on cue.

surrender noted, thanks for playing.....

Exactly what I was going to post.

Runner, if you educated yourself you wouldn't need to personally attack everyone that is smarter and more informed than you are.

But no, GF hasn't kicked me to the curb, not yet anyway..... :oops:

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm going to use Jenkins' narcissism to my advantage.

Saints Under 10.5

At Bookmaker I see the under juiced to -119, -115 at Heritage. I will be heading to Pittsburgh in next week (Rivers opens June 9) to cash some tickets and check RSW win totals. I anticipate this number will drop to 10.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I'm going to use Jenkins' narcissism to my advantage.

Saints Under 10.5

At Bookmaker I see the under juiced to -119, -115 at Heritage. I will be heading to Pittsburgh in next week (Rivers opens June 9) to cash some tickets and check RSW win totals. I anticipate this number will drop to 10.
Feels like a really good bet. Despite how GREAT of a person Brees is, his quarterback days are numbered. He's been declining for quite some time. Combine that with the fact that he could get sabotaged my some offensive lineman as well as all around chemistry taking a hit from their norm makes it tough to argue with U10.5.

Valuist

EOG Master
Feels like a really good bet. Despite how GREAT of a person Brees is, his quarterback days are numbered. He's been declining for quite some time. Combine that with the fact that he could get sabotaged my some offensive lineman as well as all around chemistry taking a hit from their norm makes it tough to argue with U10.5.

Yep, as long as it stays 10.5. At 10 flat its no bet.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yeah problem solved alright. Maybe listen to your boy Shannon Sharpe's take on whether or not the problem is solved. Drew better retire if he knows what's best for him and his family.
Shannon just picked the Saints to win the division. He's already backtracked big time.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
What else did he say because they do have crablegs now. Not like they can't win the division with him as they starter.
Said he thinks that he thinks the team has accepted Drews apology for the most part, and that Sean Payton runs a tight locker room that won't let this fester.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Said he thinks that he thinks the team has accepted Drews apology for the most part, and that Sean Payton runs a tight locker room that won't let this fester.
I guess another one that let race get in the way of a rational thought process the way he publicly denounced Brees for strictly speaking his heart on how muxh he loved his country. Fucking scary world we are living in.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I guess another one that let race get in the way of a rational thought process the way he publicly denounced Brees for strictly speaking his heart on how muxh he loved his country. Fucking scary world we are living in.

How the fuck did we let it get to this point?

It's absolutely crazy. I'm so glad I don't have kids.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
How the fuck did we let it get to this point?

It's absolutely crazy. I'm so glad I don't have kids.
I've got 1 and despite the added opportunity she may have growing up in the US as apposed to here with education I refuse to subject her to the lack of humanity that exists there. Social media is probably the biggest fault and unfortunately that isn't going anywhere.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fatso, how did i stiff you. lol
did you win something. you talk like a little boy/girl........

did we really confirm a bet, if so, post it.

You tried trapping me and you trapped youself into a $200 post up bet. Send the money you stiff.

Btw the way, the rally was between 4:30 and 6:30 yesterday. Go do your investigation. It will be black and white to you. I made Zero posts in that 2 hour window. In Dumb Alfie's black and white mind that means I had to be at the rally.

Pay up you stiff.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You tried trapping me and you trapped youself into a $200 post up bet. Send the money you stiff.

Btw the way, the rally was between 4:30 and 6:30 yesterday. Go do your investigation. It will be black and white to you. I made Zero posts in that 2 hour window. In Dumb Alfie's black and white mind that means I had to be at the rally.

Pay up you stiff.
you dont post for 2 hours proves what......lol are you serious
you get shock treatments on thursday, don't you remember....

where is the check to omar......what a phuckin lunatic.......

i was gone all morning because i was with the king of spain....runner logic.........you got nothing on bozo the clown.....
tomorrow i cant post for 3 hours proves im going to aruba.........lol

Valuist

EOG Master
After years of racial issues and strife, I'm glad we finally got it all figured out. It turns out the problem was Drew Brees all along! And it took a pair of Ohio State sleuths in Jenkins and Thomas, to piece it together. I'll hold off on celebrating until Malcolm says its ok. Being the 40th best safety in the league, he IS the authority on all things. As for you Ohio State, you can be proud.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie likes:

1. Stiffing. Never seen him honor a losing bet. Aka stiffing

2. Young Boys its in his blood.

3. Fat Orange men. Self explanatory

Dislikes:
1. Women. According to Dumb Alfie they're all lesbians. It's all black and white to Dumb Alfie.

Now a known stiff. Should I write it off dumb Alfie or are you sending the $200 to JK.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
After years of racial issues and strife, I'm glad we finally got it all figured out. It turns out the problem was Drew Brees all along! And it took a pair of Ohio State sleuths in Jenkins and Thomas, to piece it together. I'll hold off on celebrating until Malcolm says its ok. Being the 40th best safety in the league, he IS the authority on all things. As for you Ohio State, you can be proud.

It's not just Drew Brees. Lots more stupidity on the right wing "Nazi Party" then him. Take for example Fair Warning, who's been smearing George Flynn with lies and false allegations.

Cha, cha, cha changes

kane

EOG master

Jenkins and the rest of the Saints have accepted Brees apology and are ready to move on, I really think by the time the season starts this will largely be forgotten

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's not just Drew Brees. Lots more stupidity on the right wing "Nazi Party" then him. Take for example Fair Warning, who's been smearing George Flynn with lies and false allegations.

Cha, cha, cha changes
Post the lies, then post how he has inspired you.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie dislikes:
1. Women. He claims they're all lesbians.

Dumb Alfie likes:
1. Stiffing. Never saw a losing bet honored by Dumb Alfie
2. stealing Millions from charity
3. Fat bloated old Orange men.

P. S. It was 4 years ago today when Don Jr began exchanging Emails with Russia to plan an attack on America's democratic election process.

kane

EOG master
Dumb Alfie dislikes:
1. Women. He claims they're all lesbians.

Dumb Alfie likes:
1. Stiffing. Never saw a losing bet honored by Dumb Alfie
2. stealing Millions from charity
3. Fat bloated old Orange men.

P. S. It was 4 years ago today when Don Jr began exchanging Emails with Russia to plan an attack on America's democratic election process.

Nah, they were just talking about adoptions

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Got any evidence to disprove this testimony, kane?

MR. QUIGLEY: So did you ever serve with the GRU?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: No, sir.

MR. QUIGLEY: Any other Russian intelligence service?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: No, sir. My active military service was between ages 18 and 20, and I really kind of was still a kid.

MR. QUIGLEY: Any communication with any Russian intelligence service?

MR. QUIGLEY: Any of their attempts to communicate with you?

MR. SWALWELL: What were some of the intermediate goals (of the Trump Tower meeting)?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: First, to bring attention to U.S. Congress to the fact that original story of Mr. Magnitsky is a false story.... So one of the goals is just to expose that Mr. Browder is a liar.

MR. SWALWELL: And it's fair to say this is also the belief of Russia's President, Vladimir Putin. Is that right?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: I cannot speak for Mr. Putin, but it was definitely my belief, sir.

MR. CONAWAY: So, getting back to the meeting at Trump Tower, Donald Jr., it has been reported in the public media that one of the triggers for — one of the incentives for getting the meeting was that Natalia, her group, you, others, would provide the Trump campaign with opposition research on Hillary Clinton. Were you aware of that?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: I'm not aware of that, sir.

MR. CONAWAY: You're not aware that that was the meeting, or you're not aware of the public reporting after that?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: I — no, no, I read news stories. Sadly, it was in many of them. I did not do any research, opposition research on Hillary Clinton or anyone else from the campaign. ...It was not about repealing sanctions, as it's continuously being reported by the media.

MR. SCHIFF: The only connection between any of this and adoptions is that after the Congress passed the Magnitsky Act, Putin retaliated by cutting off the adoptions by Americans of Russian children, correct?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: Correct. It was cowardly act. I personally find it disgusting.

MR. SCHIFF: And so, when you say you're working to facilitate the reinstatement of American adoptions, it's really working to repeal the Magnitsky Act, is it not?

MR. SCHIFF: Did you ever tell Steve Levine, an editor for Axios, that you were an officer in the Soviet GRU?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: Never.

MR. SCHIFF: So if Mr. Levine was quoted as saying that you, quote, "openly described his meeting, your years as an officer in the Soviet GRU, the military intelligence arm, serving in Afghanistan," that would be a false statement by Mr. Levine?

MR. AKHMETSHIN: It was an inaccurate statement by Mr. Levine, which he later adjusted, and he has published recently an article where he addressed that...there is zero accuracy to this reporting. And it is very hurtful and unfortunate.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
NFL just said "Fuck Trump we're not listening to you".

How fucking wrong are all the MAGA racist idiots?

Monkey Fucker? Alfiestiffer? Fair Warning,
? Raybino?

Cha, cha, cha changes