Malcolm Jenkins

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Maybe big runner has an account with us lol. He might take a shot on the monster dog.

I do. I remember the November '18 midterms. Your book was almost as incompetent as Trump when it came to grading tickets. Your clerks knew as much about politics as Trump knows about the Bible. It took forever for tickets to get graded. The losers got graded quickly. One particular Senate Race, may have been Kristen Sinema vs. Martha Mcsally in Arizona. I think originally Mcsally was declared the unofficial winner. But it was a mistake. I was the one that fought with your dumb clerks to get the tickets graded correctly. I received zero thanks but a lot of attitude from your incompetent clerks. It was a Midterm fiasco at Bookmaker.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
In her defense, when you see the amount of destruction and carnage that has been left in some of the countries great cities by "protesters", it's quite hard to imagine that it hasn't been weeks or even months. Too bad these guys don't work this hard to accomplish something constructive for this would truly be the best nation in the world again if so.
How that line on the Idiot's % of Black vote coming along?
I tried to listen to her BS this time, but the pandering opening statement and the utter gibberish coming out of her within the first minute was enough to chase me.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
How that line on the Idiot's % of Black vote coming along?
I tried to listen to her BS this time, but the pandering opening statement and the utter gibberish coming out of her within the first minute was enough to chase me.
Translation, it was over your head as usual. Be sure to tell your children how sorry I feel for them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
At least I know the George Floyd murder happened less then 2 weeks ago. Yet this "High IQ" crackpot has been sitting on her feelings about the case for "a few weeks".

This is the entire rebuttal against everything she said in that video? LOL.

I'd almost feel bad for you if you weren't a lying piece of shit.

Yeah. 40 points is way too low.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I do. I remember the November '18 midterms. Your book was almost as incompetent as Trump when it came to grading tickets. Your clerks knew as much about politics as Trump knows about the Bible. It took forever for tickets to get graded. The losers got graded quickly. One particular Senate Race, may have been Kristen Sinema vs. Martha Mcsally in Arizona. I think originally Mcsally was declared the unofficial winner. But it was a mistake. I was the one that fought with your dumb clerks to get the tickets graded correctly. I received zero thanks but a lot of attitude from your incompetent clerks. It was a Midterm fiasco at Bookmaker.
Our clerks know about as much about US politics as you and Guesser do so you can see where there may be a problem with the grading.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Translation, it was over your head as usual. Be sure to tell your children how sorry I feel for them.

Ray bringing his A game tonight, LOL.

Wait, I meant to say....

CABINO BRINGING THE HEATTTTTTT!!!!

Took a gulf coast guy to get him fired up but Ray brought his fastball......

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
When she starts out the first 10 seconds with a BLATANT, Laughable lie, not much more listening needed. She's a Cultist hack, right up your alley.
My Children, and every other person with an account at BM are waiting for your gutless ass to post the % of black vote that the idiot will get, based on your statement.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Our clerks know about as much about US politics as you and Guesser do so you can see where there may be a problem with the grading.

Fucking lie. I did the job for the clerks. They were embarrassingly stupid. "Well google says this person won".

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Post the line, Cultist. Little worse than a gutless Bookmaker, who talks, but has no courage to back his talk. Your clerks are fine. Unlike you, I'm sure they can read honest media and get the results quickly.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Ray bringing his A game tonight, LOL.

Wait, I meant to say....

CABINO BRINGING THE HEATTTTTTT!!!!

Took a gulf coast guy to get him fired up but Ray brought his fastball......
If his fastball is being a gutless Bookie, who is all talk, I'd hate to see his Change Up.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Post the line, Cultist. Little worse than a gutless Bookmaker, who talks, but has no courage to back his talk. Your clerks are fine. Unlike you, I'm sure they can read honest media and get the results quickly.
I don't get the $8 an hour job of putting up odds on idiot political elections but you can get 20k a blast on my live NFL football games any time your little $10 betting ass desires when football is back.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't get the $8 an hour job of putting up odds on idiot political elections but you can get 20k a blast on my live NFL football games any time your little $10 betting ass desires when football is back.

Change the limits and I will take a few shots....

No, no, not the 20k, lower the $10 minimum and I'm back in action. :LOL: :LOL:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Maybe they had Rachel on?

Rachel has 5 Emmy's. Fox News cumulative total is zero. But they say Antifa is everywhere. But their Right Wing polls are legendary. I think 5dimes uses Fox New's right wing polling service to help set lines. The left wing lines are too honest.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Way to divert. I know I can bet Football there Cultist. But not every Bookie is Stupid enough to think the Idiot will get between 25-35% of the black vote. That's a special brand of stupid, and I'd like to take advantage of it, as would anyone that bets.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Way to divert. I know I can bet Football there Cultist. But not every Bookie is Stupid enough to think the Idiot will get between 25-35% of the black vote. That's a special brand of stupid, and I'd like to take advantage of it, as would anyone that bets.
I talked to the $8 an hour politcal trader and he said he didn't want to be accused of racism by putting up a prop on black people. Now you be sure to take advantage of my weak NFL and NCAA live lines this year you 2 bit wannabee. Don't forget to tell the kids that I truly feel for them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Perhaps but none of them came from her election coverage last time..... :ROFLMAO:

She missed worse than you and Winky.

(In fairness I didn't think Trump would win last time either)

She did in your right wing confused mind. Is your GF still stuck with you? Or were you kicked to the curb? Asking for Dumb Alfie.

Dumb Alfie likes guys. He's a legend in Key West. Him and his dad actually.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I talked to the $8 an hour politcal trader and he said he didn't want to be accused of racism by putting up a prop on black people. Now you be sure to take advantage of my weak NFL and NCAA live lines this year you 2 bit wannabee. Don't forget to tell the kids that I truly feel for them.

Do you have any affiliation with Factsman? Do Bookmaker and Betdsi have any ties?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Give me the max on each. I love your jealousy and Infatuation.

why would anyone be jealous of you...more proof of your mental illness....lol

lying stiff is nothing to brag about let alone envy.......

prove me wrong, show the pics at blm and check you gave omar...

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Way to be a gutless Cut and runner. Made a laughable statement that obviously you gutless ass wouldn't back. Even "my kids" are embarrassed for you.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
She did in your right wing confused mind. Is your GF still stuck with you? Or were you kicked to the curb? Asking for Dumb Alfie.

Dumb Alfie likes guys. He's a legend in Key West. Him and his dad actually.

too predicable and right on cue.

surrender noted, thanks for playing.....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Do you have any affiliation with Factsman? Do Bookmaker and Betdsi have any ties?
No relation with Factsman to my knowledge though I could know him and not realize he's factsman on the boards. Seems like a more than reasonable guy. Bookmaker and betdsi have zero affiliation though I assume they copy most of our lines.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
No relation with Factsman to my knowledge though I could know him and not realize he's factsman on the boards. Seems like a more than reasonable guy. Bookmaker and betdsi have zero affiliation though I assume they copy most of our lines.

did you use to live in s fla?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
why would anyone be jealous of you...more proof of your mental illness....lol

lying stiff is nothing to brag about let alone envy.......

prove me wrong, show the pics at blm and check you gave omar...

Ill show you proof. It'll cost you $200. Post up with JK and Ill post the few rally pictures i took today. This offer is valid to anyone.

Bluffing or not bluffing? $200 Dumb Alfie.

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ill show you proof. It'll cost you $200. Post up with JK and Ill post the few rally pictures i took today. This offer is valid to anyone.

Bluffing or not bluffing? $200 Dumb Alfie. Lots of cheap cock in Key West. Come on Dumb Alfie. Maybe when you get horny for the Key West cock you'll post up the money.
you were asked if you had pics , you said no. now you have proof.....lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master

5dimes had Trump -150 while you had Trump -110. 5dimes must know their base is mostly the ignorant racist white male type. The Dumb Alfie, Railturd, Monkey type.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I am sure you know Factsman..he is an affiliate....Ray, did you get a raise to 8 bucks an hour?
You are definitely overpaid.....you must have caught the boss in a good mood.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
5dimes had Trump -150 while you had Trump -110. 5dimes must know their base is mostly the ignorant racist white male type. The Dumb Alfie, Railturd, Monkey type.
No telling but we are at +109 on trump now. Can't imagine we don't see +150 or better at some point between the way the handling of corona will get spun (im not sure how good or bad he did), the handling of this current situation will get spun, and the atrocious state the country will be left in when this is over. All boils down to whether or not people need a morally sound man as president (which trump certainly is not) or if they want a man that will use all the powers he has as president to make the country the best he can make it ( I have no clue how good or bad he is at this though i know he has confidence and balls and I know he will fight like hell for what he thinks is best for the country).

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you were asked if you had pics , you said no. now you have proof.....lol

There goes dumb Alfie again. I'm a liar because I said negative to guesser's request for me to post pictures. I think I was asked to post picks? Not sure thou. I do know I'm not lying. I don't post picks very often. Not sure how too. But I took pictures today. Its all black and white to Dumb Alfie. Does that mean I don't have pictures from todays rally and I lied when I said negative to guesser. Dumb Alfie thought he had me trapped. Send your fucken $200 to Jk and I'll get help posting the few pictures I took today.