Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
I'll post it again for Raiders, I would open the beginning of the month, meaning of course the first, but I would make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory, I wouldn't allow bars to be crammed with people not wearing masks,

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Too many Republicon Governors have put the health and safety of the residents in jeopardy. RepubliCons!!!

Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush 2, Trump. RepubliCons!!!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Fuck data-listen to Dr Merlin-its over

Day after day of bullshit spin and denial
data this, rolling that.

Roll your data up and shove it up your asses.

The shit is out of control, never has been in control and never will be in control in the USA.

You had one shot. Five months ago.

No plan, no response. Nothing but denial.

And here you are.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Day after day of bullshit spin and denial
data this, rolling that.

Roll your data up and shove it up your asses.

The shit is out of control, never has been in control and never will be in control in the USA.

You had one shot. Five months ago.

No plan, no response. Nothing but denial.

And here you are.

Who needs data when you pound on rocks all day?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
33 years ago I had to choose my citizenship. USA or Canada because of a "minor transgression". lolol

I am officially counting my choice as a W.

complete game 3H shutout.

kane

EOG master
I'll post it a fourth time for the moron

I said we should open the beginning of this month, but make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory.

Not sure what's so difficult in what I said, we open the start of this month, which is June, but make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory, why Raiders can't understand this is beyond me

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I said we should open the beginning of this month, but make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory.

Not sure what's so difficult in what I said, we open the start of this month, which is June, but make mask wearing and social distancing mandatory, why Raiders can't understand this is beyond me

Link? It's June 26th.

kane

EOG master
Then you past posted as predicted. On June 21 you said you would have opened beginning of June.

You asked me when I would open, and my answer is three and a half weeks ago. According to you my answer as to when to open has to be in the future, which is ridiculous. So the next time you lie and post Fake News by saying Kane wants to open in August, hopefully you'll remember this and know it was the start of June, but with restrictions

You said that mid to late June. That's a past post. We all knew you would do that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You asked me when I would open, and my answer is three and a half weeks ago. According to you my answer as to when to open has to be in the future, which is ridiculous. So the next time you lie and post Fake News by saying Kane wants to open in August, hopefully you'll remember this and know it was the start of June, but with restrictions

I believe you just proved raiders right.

Doesn't he always say that you'll past post the date?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Actually Kane you said July was when you'd see how things are and consider opening up then.

July 1st, not June 1st. Not being an ass about it, just fair that you own up to it.

Consider it a compliment because I keep following up things you speak about in hopes of understanding your point of view better.

Actually Kane you said July was when you'd see how things are and consider opening up then.

July 1st, not June 1st. Not being an ass about it, just fair that you own up to it.

Consider it a compliment because I keep following up things you speak about in hopes of understanding your point of view better.
I remember it being that way too.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Kane, not attacking you but someone asked you how long he should wait until he got a haircut.....

On May16th you said:

Of course not, that's too extreme, I just think opening up the country now is too early and will lead to unnecessary deaths, I would wait another 6 weeks and see how things are then

Six weeks from May 16th for another look around. Approximately July 1st?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I've made thousands of posts, how the fuck am I supposed to find the exact one, needle in a haystack. And I don't have to prove anything to you, I would have opened the start of this month, I don't give a fuck what you think

You don't have to prove anything but then you have to accept it when we call you a liar.

Somehow McIrish could find one of your posts though. Crazy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I like Kane, I follow his posts on this stuff........ I really respect some big boys on the right but he's probably my fav on the left.

When he says something about the President I dig around to see what happened, whether it be a quote, action or whatever.

Anyway at that time I recall thinking Kane and July for some reason so I knew at least once he had to reference July 1st.

Plus we both live in Florida so I listen to what he says and often make a mental note of it.

Sorry Kane, no offense, you aren't the first (or last) not to remember everything you post.

We move on.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
And got you to the point of pounding rocks like working on a chain gang.

How inspirational.

WTF?

I pour a pail of blast rock in a classifier turn on a 2" fire hose that wet classifies it into an 80 gallon barrel, ad a half cup of surfactant turn on another jet to agitate and it pours into a sluice which captures the heavy particulate and sends the rest into a retainer. Wash the sluice to collect the concentrate, roast it to eliminate sulfites and smelt it, pour it in a cone mold, let it set and knock the gold and silver button off the bottom.

If you can lift a 140 lb. pail of dirt 6 ft in the air, water, gravity, science and fire do the rest.

The whole deal fun as fukk and pay pretty good too. As of today my little collection worth ~ 6% more than when I started, soon to be 30%.

I recommend the hobby to anyone that can lift 140 lbs 6 ft. up and turn on a tap. After about 10 pails go play golf.

I'm at about 8.2 g/ton AU and 7g/ton AG.

I'll improve when I select and crush my own, all sort of good ore here.

Thanks for asking kid!!

kane

EOG master
Kane, not attacking you but someone asked you how long he should wait until he got a haircut.....

On May16th you said:

Six weeks from May 16th for another look around. Approximately July 1st?

Okay, if that's what I posted, then I can't argue it. I made that post on May 16th, after that date I changed my mind, I would have opened the start of June, but I can't prove it, so I don't know what else to say