Trump steamed up to -150

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's so hard to trust polls involving him, see 2016 for proof. Hillary was probably a stronger opponent also.
Polls were pretty accurate in 2016, they will be again. Hillary was a pathetically bad candidate, hated by many D's who either didn't vote for her, or did it very, very grudgingly.

Or maybe some people think there are bigger fucking things to worry about than some stupid shit the President said about dishwashers like you idiots whine about every single day.

While non cultists see a POTUS talking about dishwashers-windows-water pressure and the like realizing he’s unfit for office and evidence why he’s run the country over a cliff.

You said it yourself.... yet you are too stupid to realize the main point. BunkerBoy has created a shit storm yet he’s spending his time talking about dishwashers and total nonsense. Then you whine that people aren’t talking about the “big problems”.

You are really special LittleDookie.... Don’t ever change

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
from WAPO:

People who decided late broke strongly for Donald Trump in the states that mattered, according to exit polls. And without this apparent late surge, Hillary Clinton would be our president-elect — not Trump.

In fact, if you look at the four closest states where Clinton lost — or, in the case of Michigan, where she's expected to lose — exit polls show late-deciding voters in each of them went strongly for Trump in the final days. In Florida and Pennsylvania, late-deciders favored Trump by 17 points. In Michigan, they went for Trump by 11 points. In Wisconsin, they broke for Trump by a whopping 29 points, 59-30.
The late surge was largely due to the Comey letter. It was the "throw up your hands, I give up, I've had enough" moment for her.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
real question...what is biden's position with this........i never heard him say either way.
Whatever the left tells him it is. He doesn't have a real position to my knowledge at this time. He was for the police, then he kind of switched and jumped on the defund train. Ironically the statue was saved last night - by the police unit that Chicago is eliminating this week. Can't wait for Mayor Lightfoot to complain about the cops being downtown and not in the Hood. She should worry more about the 18 shootings Friday.

blueline

EOG Master
The late surge was largely due to the Comey letter. It was the "throw up your hands, I give up, I've had enough" moment for her.
People didn't like her...Comey was enough to flip the switch...unless they find klan hoods in Joe's house he is fine.
Are there really that many undecided this time around...you know exactly what you're getting with bunkerboy

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Whatever the left tells him it is. He doesn't have a real position to my knowledge at this time. He was for the police, then he kind of switched and jumped on the defund train. Ironically the statue was saved last night - by the police unit that Chicago is eliminating this week. Can't wait for Mayor Lightfoot to complain about the cops being downtown and not in the Hood. She should worry more about the 18 shootings Friday.
This is 100% false, as Chris Wallace indicated. Biden has never been on the defund the police train. It's false propaganda by the Cultists, and the cult leader himself. I'm surprised you would fall for it and echo it, as well as trying to paint Biden as "the left", or beholden to "the left". It's a ridiculous, losing, and false talking point. Biden kicked the ass of "the left".

blueline

EOG Master
This is 100% false, as Chris Wallace indicated. Biden has never been on the defund the police train. It's false propaganda by the Cultists, and the cult leader himself. I'm surprised you would fall for it and echo it, as well as trying to paint Biden as "the left", or beholden to "the left". It's a ridiculous, losing, and false talking point. Biden kicked the ass of "the left".
When it's been cop vs people Biden falls on the side of cop

mr merlin

EOG Master
is he going to win any states by november?
You guys are in for another big surprise. When it's over and trump wins again, perhaps you'll realize that a candidate pushing policies no one wants, cant get elected. perhaps not though, you'll claim it's someone else's fault, not Bidens.

You guys are in for another big surprise. When it's over and trump wins again, perhaps you'll realize that a candidate pushing policies no one wants, cant get elected. perhaps not though, you'll claim it's someone else's fault, not Bidens.

You’re just talking outta your ass again

You know BunkerBoys campaign chances are ovah

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He said it and i posted it. https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-m...-biden-does-want-to-defund-the-police-n659844

Joe Biden said in an interview Wednesday that some funding should “absolutely” be redirected from police, amid calls from some in his party to “defund the police” in the wake of the protests across the country.

Biden’s campaign has said he does not support defunding the police. But in a Now This interview with activist Ady Barkan, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that police forces don’t need surplus military equipment, saying this is what leads them to “become the enemy” in a community.

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

It's not going to be a big stance for Biden, but Trump has to make it one as long as there is chaos in the cities.

kane

EOG master
Biden said some of the police funding could be directed to address mental health issues or for prison reform. the right makes it seem like he's 100% for defunding the police when that's not the case

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Biden said some of the police funding could be directed to address mental health issues or for prison reform. the right makes it seem like he's 100% for defunding the police when that's not the case
It most certainly is. This is total spin-control by the left and I've seen it everywhere. These cities need MORE police money, not less. I'm not disagreeing that mental health and prison reform are not important issues, but crime is going up everywhere now that they know there is no deterrant. The deal in Chicago was a joke last night. They should have been tear gassed much earlier.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Help me out here, they want to no longer send the cops to things like domestics, so when a call comes in that some guy is kicking the shit out of his girlfrind, how is an unarmed social worker going to address that ? How many social workers would it take to get beat up or killed before that idea is scrapped?

kane

EOG master
Help me out here, they want to no longer send the cops to things like domestics, so when a call comes in that some guy is kicking the shit out of his girlfrind, how is an unarmed social worker going to address that ? How many social workers would it take to get beat up or killed before that idea is scrapped?

I don't know how it would work exactly, but under your scenario I doubt a social worker would be sent, but let's say for example there's an unarmed man walking in the street talking to himself incoherently, that might be a situation where a trained social worker or therapist might have a better chance of dealing with that disturbed individual than a police officer. Like I said, I don't know how this stuff would work, but the people getting paid to figure it all out will come up with some type of plan I'm sure

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't know how it would work exactly, but under your scenario I doubt a social worker would be sent, but let's say for example there's an unarmed man walking in the street talking to himself incoherently, that might be a situation where a trained social worker or therapist might have a better chance of dealing with that disturbed individual than a police officer. Like I said, I don't know how this stuff would work, but the people getting paid to figure it all out will come up with some type of plan I'm sure
Wow, counting on people that have mismanaged and destroyed our nations greatest cities, to "figure it out" is rather naive.