Trump steamed up to -150

From one of the biggest racists on the net -

Jemele Hill

@jemelehill
· 6h
If you vote for Donald Trump, you are a racist. You have no wiggle room.

I can’t stand J Hill. From the first time I saw her on ESPN she bothered me because it was obvious she didn’t know jack shirt about sports.

The more I saw her it seemed like she didn’t squat about pretty much everything. I don’t believe she’s intelligent or interesting at all.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you asked everyone who self identifies as a racist, bigot, white nationalist, etc, I would assume they're voting for Trump at a 95% clip, but the thought that everyone who votes for him is a racist is not only wrong, but she loses credibility when she says something very dumb and untrue like this
Most every tweet of hers is race-related. Anyone who questions her on this will be called a racist. This is a perfect example of why people don't say they are voting Trump, they don't want the backlash.

Most every tweet of hers is race-related. Anyone who questions her on this will be called a racist. This is a perfect example of why people don't say they are voting Trump, they don't want the backlash.

I think the majority of people say they aren’t voting for trump because after four years of his shit show the majority of voters won’t be voting for trump.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He said it and i posted it. https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-m...-biden-does-want-to-defund-the-police-n659844

Joe Biden said in an interview Wednesday that some funding should “absolutely” be redirected from police, amid calls from some in his party to “defund the police” in the wake of the protests across the country.

Biden’s campaign has said he does not support defunding the police. But in a Now This interview with activist Ady Barkan, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that police forces don’t need surplus military equipment, saying this is what leads them to “become the enemy” in a community.

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

It's not going to be a big stance for Biden, but Trump has to make it one as long as there is chaos in the cities.
That is NOT defunding the police, and you know it. Be better than that. Don't sink to the level of some very sick, dishonest people here.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
From one of the biggest racists on the net -

Jemele Hill

@jemelehill
· 6h
If you vote for Donald Trump, you are a racist. You have no wiggle room.
Good for her. She's talking about THE biggest racist on the net. She's right, and I'd add that those who do are also supporting Fascism.

Last wrote, “This entire exchange lasted 130 seconds. In the course of it, here is the sequence of claims from Trump and Wallace concerning mortality rates:
  • Wallace: “We have the seventh highest mortality rate in the world.”
  • Trump: “We have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world.”
  • Trump: “We have one of the lowest” mortality rates.
  • Trump: “Maybe the lowest mortality rate anywhere in the world.”
  • Trump: “Number one low mortality fatality rates.” [here he shows Wallace a graph handed to him by his staff]
  • Trump: “You said we had the worst mortality rate in the world . . .”
  • Trump: “. . . and we have the best.”
According to the columnist, “Note how Trump can’t keep straight where he thinks the U.S. mortality rate ranks. He goes back and forth between saying it’s “one of the lowest” and ‘the lowest.’ Trump then can’t remember what Wallace said. Wallace says the U.S. has the ‘seventh highest.’ Trump then says, ‘You said we had the worst mortality rate in the world.'”
“Why can’t he remember what Wallace said less than two minutes ago?” Last asked.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden Wouldn't Have THE BALLS To Sit Down With Wallace For an Interview.

Fuckin Gutless COWARD.

Hiding in The Closet Like The Bitch That He is.

Not Man Enough To Come out of Hiding For a Interview.

Doesn't Want His Marxism Exposed.

A Fluff Candidate.

WaPo/ABC Poll: Biden Ahead of Trump 55% to 40%
Last week there was a Quinnipiac University Poll with Joe Biden leading Donald Trump by 15 points. Now a Washington Post/ABC News pollcame out yesterday with the same 15-point lead for Biden. In May, this poll had Biden ahead by 10 points. In March it was 2 points. The poll was among registered voters, but among those who say they are certain to vote, Biden's lead is 11 points. Among likely voters it is just a tad lower, at 10 points.
Let's put this in perspective. Biden's lead is greater than that of any challenger since Bill Clinton seized the lead over George H.W. Bush in 1992 after Ross Perot dropped out in July (before dropping back in again in October). At this point in 2016, Hillary Clinton led Trump by 3 points. At no point in 2016 did her lead go above 8 points, and it reached 8 only briefly. Also, Biden is above 50%. That means even if all the undecideds break for Trump (which is extremely unlikely), Biden will still win the popular vote. Clinton wasn't above 50% at any point in 2016.

I laugh at the cultists who keep whining that Joe is laying low.

If his judgement during this campaign is any indication he is going to be an excellent president

He's played this campaign perfectly. BunkerBoy is a mental train wreck and has fucked up his tenure more than any politician I've ever seen. Joe has been smart enough to simply get off the road while BunkerBoy continues to embarrass himself and his cult followers who continue to defend him.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I laugh at the cultists who keep whining that Joe is laying low.

If his judgement during this campaign is any indication he is going to be an excellent president

He's played this campaign perfectly. BunkerBoy is a mental train wreck and has fucked up his tenure more than any politician I've ever seen. Joe has been smart enough to simply get off the road while BunkerBoy continues to embarrass himself and his cult followers who continue to defend him.
I think Biden is having a long form interview on TV right now.

boston massacre

EOG Master
These Liberal Morons Think That If Biden is Elected, He'll Be Governing The Country.

The Bird Brain's Presidency Would Be Hijacked, and Turned into a Presidential Commission.

These Would Be Some of MARXIST Government Members of The Commission.

EOG MARXIST CULT MEMBERS , Who Want To Tear Down America, as Everybody can see Everyday, Would Be Shown The Bread Line.

But When You are Stupid, It is Not Something That You Can Comprehend, Because The Emotional Disease, Called LIBERALISM Controls The Mind.

1595291307028.png1595291374547.png

RNC convention is one month away and I can’t fucking wait.

If you laughed at the Tulsa rally shit show imagine the disaster of that event multiplied by 10.
12BD8E80-51F5-4BA5-8DE7-A75CBDE51927.png