2023 Deaths (Pool)......

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Former Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, who blazed trails as the first woman to sit on the Supreme Court, has died, the court announced Friday morning.

O’Connor, 93, died due to “complications related to advanced dementia,” the court said.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Denny Laine, the British star musician who founded the iconic rock bands The Moody Blues and Wings with Paul McCartney, has died “peacefully” at his home following “health setbacks” from lung disease, his family said. He was 79.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
All In The Family Fame…that sitcom could never be made in todays wacky world of TV

............which means The Jeffersons....never happens, too. Or Good Times. Or Maude.

If that show airs now - the next day Hypocritical RACISTS Al & Jesse are picketing CBS, demanding the show be taken off the air.................or their palms get greased for going away.

Sad to know this.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Two people who i would have bet were dead are still alive. Actor Hal Linden of Barney Miller fame.

Jackie Robinson died over 50 years ago. His widow Rachel Robinson still alive at 101.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Two people who i would have bet were dead are still alive. Actor Hal Linden of Barney Miller fame.

Jackie Robinson died over 50 years ago. His widow Rachel Robinson still alive at 101.
There’s two more I’d like to add.

Eva Marie Saint. 99. Played opposite Marlon Brando in ‘On the Waterfront’, 1954.
Also starred in Hitchcock’s ‘North by Northwest’, 1959 with Cary Grant.

Doc Severinsen, 96, musician who led The Tonight Show Orchestra from ‘67-‘92

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Chiefs Legend Ed Budde Dies at Age 83; Son Brad Also KC 1st-Round Pick​

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ies-at-age-83-son-brad-also-kc-1st-round-pick

Ed Budde was a Michigan State guy. His son, John Budde was a defensive tackle and member of the 1987 MSU team that won the Rose Bowl vs USC in 1988.

Ed's son Brad was also a first round pick by KC, and I believe was the only father/son combination drafted in the first round by the same team in the NFL.

https://msuspartans.com/news/2010/9/29/MSU_Athletics_Hall_of_Fame_Class_of_2010_Ed_Budde

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Eva Marie Saint. 99. Played opposite Marlon Brando in ‘On the Waterfront’, 1954.

These two are still alive.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted

Nice call Never. Who would have thought Saint was still alive. One of the best movies with one of the greatest scenes in movie history.
"I coulda had class, i coulda been a contender, i coulda been somebody, instead of a bum which is what i am Let's face it."