2023 Deaths (Pool)......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Walt Garrison

Famous fullback for the Dallas Cowboys.
Also a real, bona fide cowboy. Very active in rodeos.

“ Just a pinch between your cheek and gum”

Was on Super Bowl VI winner, with fellow running backs Duane Thomas and Calvin Hill. Calvin was the father of Grant Hill, and is the character Cal in Doonesbury.
I was surprised to see that Lance Alworth and Mike Ditka were also on that team.

Back in the days when this was allowed (Thankfully - it no longer is):

Heim

EOG Master
Walt Garrison

Famous fullback for the Dallas Cowboys.
Also a real, bona fide cowboy. Very active in rodeos.

“ Just a pinch between your cheek and gum”

Was on Super Bowl VI winner, with fellow running backs Duane Thomas and Calvin Hill. Calvin was the father of Grant Hill, and is the character Cal in Doonesbury.
I was surprised to see that Lance Alworth and Mike Ditka were also on that team.

Duane Thomas had the best sports quote ever when asked how it felt to play in the ultimate game (Super Bowl) and win?

He said 'if it's the ultimate game why do they play it again next year?' 🤔😅

Valuist

EOG Master
Duane Thomas had the best sports quote ever when asked how it felt to play in the ultimate game (Super Bowl) and win?

He said 'if it's the ultimate game why do they play it again next year?' 🤔😅

I remember that line. I've felt like saying it to my boss; if this earnings period was so important, how important is the one 3 months from now? Or 6 months from now? Of course everything is the end of the world at the moment in the corporate world.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Ray Fosse died 2 years ago 😵

Yes, he never was the same.
His shoulder injury after the Rose collision was misdiagnosed, not treated, and caused pain for the rest of his life.

Heim

EOG Master
I just saw her on a IG podcast from her home. Most of the comments were about the bad plastic surgery. She did divulge that Jack Tripper and Janet were boinging for real.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Suzanne Somers was the answer to a trivia question for the last 50 years. Who was the blonde in the T-Bird who the Richard Dreyfuss character chased after in the movie American Graffiti.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Adam Johnson former NHL player
Absolutely gruesome video of skate to throat out there. It will make you physically sick

RIP

I heard about it. I chose not to watch it. When I heard about it my first thought was: Clint Malarchuk. How he did not die I will never know. As gruesome a video as it gets.

howid

EOG Dedicated

@lassie1987-ez7cn

3 hours ago
The guy in red is Matt petgrave , he has an extensive history for unnecessary and brutal conduct towards opposing players, officials and linesmen have complained about his conduct including spearing players with his stick, he has drawn blood from other players before, the Sheffield steelers manager said, and I quote this word for word, "sometimes he (matt petgrave) gets quite animated and goes a bit over the top in his defence, he maybe takes things too far sometimes, but he's a great asset to the team" this was said by the steelers manager last year, I wonder if now that he's partially decapitated and killed an opponent if he'll still be seen as an asset, he should at the very least be charged with manslaughter

matt petgrave.PNG