30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: 30 Days of Buskie Play's begin now

jk becoming a tico. letting others do all the work. buskie, cassius, relvolver, tuckman, rail, bow, etc.
focusing on women and alcohol, etc.
oh well, it was good while it lasted.
thanks for the memories.
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-2:+waving-2:+waving-2:+waving-2:+oneofaki:+oneofaki:+oneofaki:happy::happy::happy:

I'll post selections every day starting in June. The WNBA season tips off Friday, June 3. The WNBA Draft is today.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: 30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

nope. first of all i avoided the places gringos go to because i wanted to be under the radar. lot of good that did.
i don?t smoke or drink, and, lastly, even though i?ve enjoyed the benefits of del rey 3 times, i?m an
old fashioned romantic who prefers one woman. again, a stupid move as it is much more economical to
rent a woman here than have a girlfriend or wife.
now i simply read, wait for my hip to heal so i can get back to playing tennis, and watch over
my son, my ex wife?s son and her 14 year old daughter who both choose to live with me.
the three keep me young and hopping.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i heard buskie was sharp

this should prove that

good luck with the plays

munson15

I want winners...

3 plays seems about right unless you're talking about my thread.:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

After this play it is a wrap for Saturday, I will also try and comeback in the future and explain why I like what I'm playing however weekends will be tough to do that. This is pretty much a slow and I most likely will be active on Sunday so today's final is two mlb and the one hockey total, I played a another hockey side but it did come down I don't won't to post numbers that move (I'm not saying my stuff will) but I would like to have these posted when I play them so I don't forget or anything like that.

ALL MY BASES IS LISTED

Brewers call it (-1.10)

Great to have your plays being posted Buskie 91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

You and me both, JK. Does anybody else think of the old Cleveland pitcher Tom Buskey when they see our Buskie's name?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I don't remember Tom Buskey.

My short-term memory outperforms my long-term memory.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Marlins +62 (Listed)
Over 7 even Reds

I have been on a lot of overs early on, most likely going to be on another one tonight too, I will be to explain these and mostly likely playing some hockey

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Like the plays and would love hearing a short explanation.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Over 8 -110 Royals I will be back in about 45 mins to explain these three

Buskie

EOG Veteran

If I mess up the English language bare with me

Marlins/Braves
This is a pretty generous price, the Braves have Tommy Hanson on the hill vs the Marlins Chris Volstad. Hanson had his first start end early in Washington because of rain but still manage to give up three runs before he left, in his second start he gave up three runs over 5 innings and took the lost in Milwaukee and from what I have read his slider hasn't been there. Hanson did have a respectable 3.20 era in four starts in 2010 vs Florida but only went more then six innings once in those starts. That is the thing with Hanson he throws hard and has talent but he often runs high pitch counts early and if he does that tonight there is much room for error with the Atlanta lineup scuffling only score more then three runs in game three times this year and averaging just 2.3 runs a game through the first ten games and that number was helped out in game three when they put up a crocket 11 runs at Washington. I like Marlins starter Chris Volstad and Chris Volstad likes pitching at Turner field, in three career starts here he is 2-1 with a 2.84 era and in two starts last year vs Atlanta he went a combined 14 innings 4 er 11 hits 6 S/O and three walks. He has held in check in my opinion the best hitter in the Braves lineup catcher Brian McCann, in 15 at bats McCann is hitting .133 with one RBI vs Volstad and Chipper Jones in 8 at bats is at .125. Too much take back here.
Reds/San Diego
We get this total because of Petco Park which can the worst of them look good, meaning Pitchers. The Reds wil send Sam Lacure to the bump because of injuries to their rotation. Sam isn't good, he benefited by facing one of the worst lineups in basball in his first start by facing the Astros and gave up two runs over five innings and actually admitted to losing focus on a couple of pitches, in the words of Alan Boston "These guy is a fucking retard" (I like Mr Boston). Not good for a Reds bullpen that worked three innings last night and a combined 12 innings over the weekend series in Arizona. I think Clayton Richard is a serviceable pitcher but I also like this Reds lineup who bomb Mr Richard last year in this park with six runs in five innings in this park, we have the biggest asshole in baseball calling balls and strike with Joe West behind the plate, I don't think he helps or hurts us either way but with a total of seven runs there is no room for error add the under money to it and it is pure value
Kc/White Soxs
Total opened 8.5 -1.15 at Pinny gets bet down to 8 and was at minus 07 to the over before taking a bet on the under which currently sits at 8 under minus 8 cents. Sometimes with this stuff you can't go off of what you (Minnesota not hitting) but what you do know (Minnesota will hit). Now Kansas City pitcher Jeff Francis who is starting his career over after being sideline with injuries is off two a good start in his first two going a combined 13 innings giving up three runs with 8 strikeout's and just 2 walks, in his first start his throw 99 pitches and in his second he tossed 97. I think the Royals will keep him on this type of pitch count with the past injuries, I know the Royals bullpen is improved but is improved with youth. The Twins pitching staff as a whole has issued 36 walks going into tonight now Twins starter Brian Duensing hasn't had that problem in his career and did have a good start in New York after a rough start. Both Pitchers will have to deal with a hitters umpire in the past with Alfonso Marquez working tonight.I think the 8.5 was right the under money was debatable and the over the 8 minus 10 widely available is a bet.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Excellent, Buskie. Thanks for your insight.

I like the way Alan Boston thinks, too.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Good stuff buskie. I am really enjoying this thread and appreciate the insight.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

No Problem Chazzy and JK, thank u.I'm much better talking then typing so that is a basis of who I feel.

NHL Game One Nashville (+1.25) (Wednesday)

I will be alway from my computer for a bit may post some more hockey laster

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Going into today's plays

Total: 6-4-1 +2.00
Yesterday: 1-1-1 -.05<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

munson15

I want winners...

Don't forget, guys, he posted Nashville in the Stanley Cup playoffs yesterday for today's Game 1 at Anaheim.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Nobody can get that Toronto Number so keep it out it doesn't help anyone