365 plays in 365 days......IPP style

Re: 365 plays in 365 days......IPP style

Been good bro, just trying to keep my head above water betting bases. will have a great week then lose it back in 3 days. getting ridiculous!
gotta start betting 3 games max, but its so damn hard to do. Kick some ass, i'll be tailing the plays

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

yeah baseball is a different kind of beast......maybe we'll get lucky today!! Glad to hear all is well.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

couldn't get on to post plays, be back tomorrow if this dive is up and running

2-1 yest, that piece of shit minn team can't even win scoring 6 runs

updated record 15-7, +7.12
343 plays remaining

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Smoke signal was sent up, I hear the site is back to normal. Congrats on the team for working through the issues and getting things straightened out. If you are going to run a forum you will have to deal with the frustration of posters plain and simple. Comes with the territory. Then again I am a diff breed so it's quite possible my previous post was only meant to stir the pot........

Based on this thread, looks like my KC bet made on 5/24 lost when other shit team scored 3 in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-3 or something like that. I think the record stands at 15-8, +6.12, which I could be wrong so if so someone correct me as it's been several days and numerous Stella's later.

Let's start with Tor at the highest line I could fine which is -129

Happt Sat dorks

Finance

EOG Veteran

Good Luck Mikey...as usual we match up...been on Toronto since this morning....Hope the family is well and I've been drinking myself for the last 2 hours...may the gambling gods smile upon us....

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Good Luck Mikey...as usual we match up...been on Toronto since this morning....Hope the family is well and I've been drinking myself for the last 2 hours...may the gambling gods smile upon us....

what's up bud.......yeah I was on these guys overnight so we'll see what happens. On paper looks good, but it's bases as you know. Family is well finally......................trying to stock pile a file duckets for foots. Hope all is well on your end.......hit me up offline sometime and we'll catch up.

Mammon

EOG Master

Dude Philly -191 is a gift from the Gods today. Good luck!

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

19-12, +5.03

kc +135
tb -135
tex -159
tb over 8.5 ev

as always dork lines, and anyone who plays over 8.5 is a fruitloop

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Ali stop jinxing my pens with those squirrel picks...........what a bullpen meltdown last night

28-23, +1.71

tex +110
cle +115
wsox -130
kc +125
cin +105
fla gm 2 +165
mil -105
sf -109