And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

kane

EOG master
Someone is paying for this chaos. View attachment 7461477

This is very interesting, in Minnesota there was an Auto Zone that got busted up, and there's a video I posted here somewhere that clearly shows the guy who was busting out all the windows was also a white guy dressed in all black. It would appear, and I'm not saying this is a fact, but it would appear that a lot of the rioting is being done by a well formed group of white men with an obvious agenda of blaming it on the black rioters, I wonder what the right thinks about this, I'll find the video I linked and bump it, can't be a coincidence it's happened in Minnesota and now in Oakland, and I'm sure it's happening in other cities as well

kane

EOG master
There's video of the guy who started breaking all the windows of the Auto Zone, and it's a white guy, You Tube took the video down, but it's out there, I'll try to find it again and link it, the guy is dressed in all black, but you can see he's definitely white and he doesn't seem to be one of the protesters, he just walks up to the Auto Zone with some sort of club, and starts breaking all the windows

https://thegrio.com/2020/05/29/masked-white-man-smashes-minneapolis-autozone-windows/

I just checked the link and the video was taken down, don't know why, but the video clearly shows a white guy dressed in all black busting out windows with something in his hands, I'll try to find the video again and post it, but if you tube took it down and now the source from the link took it down it might be hard to find

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This is very interesting, in Minnesota there was an Auto Zone that got busted up, and there's a video I posted here somewhere that clearly shows the guy who was busting out all the windows was also a white guy dressed in all black. It would appear, and I'm not saying this is a fact, but it would appear that a lot of the rioting is being done by a well formed group of white men with an obvious agenda of blaming it on the black rioters, I wonder what the right thinks about this, I'll find the video I linked and bump it, can't be a coincidence it's happened in Minnesota and now in Oakland, and I'm sure it's happening in other cities as well
I know the video ypu are talking about.

There is also one of a guy wearing a heavy duty gas mask wearing all black with an umbrella who was recorded doing damage to a business.

Another interesting report is how riots across the country have the same types of chants and the same type of signs at these protests. Very coordinated.

I just checked the link and the video was taken down, don't know why, but the video clearly shows a white guy dressed in all black busting out windows with something in his hands, I'll try to find the video again and post it, but if you tube took it down and now the source from the link took it down it might be hard to find
Probably Antifa.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Black face? Or clothes? Black people only wear black clothes? White people don't wear black? Big Runner steal your log in?

kane

EOG master
Black face? Or clothes? Black people only wear black clothes? White people don't wear black? Big Runner steal your log in?

I have no idea what you're talking about, I just know that the man in the video is dressed head to toe in all black clothing, he's seen busting out the windows of the Auto Zone, and near the end of the video you could see under his mask that he's white

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There was an apartment complex next to the auto zone, one of the buildings burned down. All of those people lost everything.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I have no idea what you're talking about, I just know that the man in the video is dressed head to toe in all black clothing, he's seen busting out the windows of the Auto Zone, and near the end of the video you could see under his mask that he's white

how is that a left or right issue? were there blacks looting last night? were whites destroying the city also?
where were the cops. what was the governor and mayors plan. stand down? how do you allow looting. city was lost and out of control. how do allow any police station to be taken. 4 days later the governor say's tonight we will get tough.

it's clear that there are outside people coming into these cities to cause mayhem......i have heard it's antifa....
what was your point of a white guy ?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
There was an apartment complex next to the auto zone, one of the buildings burned down. All of those people lost everything.
i thought that was spared fire did not spread, and also no injuries at that structure? so many places to follow up, I hope dearly that did not happen.

kane

EOG master
how is that a left or right issue? were there blacks looting last night? were whites destroying the city also?
where were the cops. what was the governor and mayors plan. stand down? how do you allow looting. city was lost and out of control. how do allow any police station to be taken. 4 days later the governor say's tonight we will get tough.

it's clear that there are outside people coming into these cities to cause mayhem......i have heard it's antifa....
what was your point of a white guy ?

Because the narrative is that all the rioters and looters are black, but that's not the case, there are groups of white men who are hiding their race busting shit up figuring everything will be blamed on blacks, these guys are probably white nationalists who are making things worse

Because the narrative is that all the rioters and looters are black, but that's not the case, there are groups of white men who are hiding their race busting shit up figuring everything will be blamed on blacks, these guys are probably white nationalists who are making things worse

Do you know who Antifa is? It's obvious you don't.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The best part of it is that the cop is a sociopath but it was turned into a race issue.

It is a race thing. Systemic racism for years with this police department.

Also to all you ignorant Nazis if the Nazi Cops that killed Eric Gardner were prosecuted George Floyd is probably alive today. But Bill Barr drop the charges against the white cop that murdered Eric Gardner. Horrible precedent after precedent. Two systems of justice. One for the rich, for white cops, for RepubliCons and one for everyone else. The systemic racism and unequal justice of this case is blatant. Par for the course is Trumps America.

Will the White Supremacist be out again tonight burning down Minneapolis?

It is a race thing. Systemic racism for years with this police department.

Also to all you ignorant Nazis if the Nazi Cops that killed Eric Gardner were prosecuted George Floyd is probably alive today. But Bill Barr drop the charges against the white cop that murdered Eric Gardner. Horrible precedent after precedent. Two systems of justice. One for the rich, for white cops, for RepubliCons and one for everyone else. The systemic racism and unequal justice of this case is blatant. Par for the course is Trumps America.

Will the White Supremacist be out again tonight burning down Minneapolis?
White Supremacist aren't out there. You lefties are ill informed.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I can't believe these fuckers disguised themselves as black guys!! Unreal!

alfie

EOG Dedicated

i haven't heard that narrative anywhere.....

boston massacre

EOG Master
Because unarmed black men keep getting killed by ignorant white cops.

I sure hope black athletes take a knee during the National Anthem.

This Has NOTHING to do with Professional Football.

FUCK FACE.

Go Take a Knee at a Gas Station. What the Fuck does this have top do with Gas Stations

Take a Knee outside the Dentist Office. What the Fuck Does this have to do with Dentist Offices.

You BIG DUMB SNOW FLAKE LIBERAL GOON.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lebron making 100 million a year baskets & sneakers ..he should be quiet. .40 million people out of work....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I really don’t think the narrative is it’s all black at all. The looters are pure scum no matter the color.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Kane might be right

Check out this screen shot from last night. If you look carefully on the left side of screen you can make out a white guy disguised as a black guy in a Public Enemy tshirt.

Clearly something is going on here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I can't speak for Kap, so I don't know exactly what he means, but my interpretation is, because your violence (meaning the killing of unarmed black men by the police) has brought this resistance (meaning the rioting), I think he's saying the violence of the cops has brought the violence of the rioters, without the cops violence, there wouldn't be any rioting. His statement is a bit ambiguous, the president's statement is much less ambiguous, if you loot we will shoot, or whatever he said, that isn't the proper thing to say at a time like this, he needs to choose his words carefully, he needs to call for peace at this time, not use words that could incite even more violence

And that would be as racist, if not more, to insinuate that some dipshit cop speaks for an entire race. Why are people assuming that this thing was racially motivated? And don't give me the excuse of cops not being punished ever. Minneapolis wasn't even given the chance.

The more I look at this, the more fake it looks. There isn't a thing that makes sense in any of it.

And that would be as racist, if not more, to insinuate that some dipshit cop speaks for an entire race. Why are people assuming that this thing was racially motivated? And don't give me the excuse of cops not being punished ever. Minneapolis wasn't even given the chance.

The more I look at this, the more fake it looks. There isn't a thing that makes sense in any of it.
I was on Facebook a little while ago and made a mention that it was just a bad cop who was a sociopath. Some libs got real nasty.