Antifa is now designated as a terror group

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
"could be" "?". Guesser never got past reading Dr. Seuss so it's not surprising he hasn't grasped the English language.
Depends what the meaning of is, is. You cultists have no shame and rely on disgusting Clintonian tactics to defend the idiot on this one.
He also "could be" a martian, or a a Klingon, or a tree, or a salamander., or the next QB for The Bills. Just as likely as he's AUNT TIFA.
The Cult Leader tweets out YET ANOTHER insane conpiracy theory, and you Cultist morons lap it up hook, line, and sinker.

Depends what the meaning of is, is. You cultists have no shame and rely on disgusting Clintonian tactics to defend the idiot on this one.
He also "could be" a martian, or a a Klingon, or a tree, or a salamander., or the next QB for The Bills. Just as likely as he's AUNT TIFA.
The Cult Leader tweets out YET ANOTHER insane conpiracy theory, and you Cultist morons lap it up hook, line, and sinker.

"Could be" and "?" isn't saying for sure. Example. Guesser could be an asshole. This means there's a presumption that you're an asshole, but we don't know for sure.............Guesser is an asshole. This is a true statement.

kane

EOG master
I didn't know which part of the article that you were referring too. Is the guy in Richmond the leader of the KKK, the guy in Charlottesville or the guy in MI? You keep changing up.

I was referring to the part where you posted the incident took place last year in Charlottesville, when it actually took place this year in Richmond. Once again as always, you were wrong

kane

EOG master
he meant creation not invention, despite your learning disability you should be able to figure it out

Learning disability? Are you fucking kidding me? You post like a fourth grader, you have no idea when to use "your" or "you're", you can't spell the word friend or many other words the average 12 year old can spell, and you're borderline illiterate, but you have the nerve to tell Drink he has a learning disability, JFC, look in the fucking mirror asshole

kane

EOG master
This is absolutely Insane, and not one Republican, and/or Cultist has the guts to call this Idiot on his nonsense. AUNT TIFA!!!!!

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?​

225K people are talking about this

This is the president of the United States, LMAO, he gets his info from OANN, a network so far to the right they make Fox look like MSNBC

I was referring to the part where you posted the incident took place last year in Charlottesville, when it actually took place this year in Richmond. Once again as always, you were wrong
You say I'm wrong so I must be. LOL I don't care which article you refer too, you've named numerous people as the leader of the KKK. As usual, you are full of shit and trying to divert.

kane

EOG master
That was during Charlottesville when Antifa was causing trouble. It wasn't just hanging out as Merlin said.

I post a story about one of the self professed leaders of the KKK driving his truck into a group of peaceful protesters that happened this past Sunday, Raiders says it happened during the Charlottesville protest. Of course Raiders was wrong, so he does what he always does, he changes the narrative, instead of admitting he was wrong, he says the KKK doesn't have multiple leaders, now the fact that he's wrong about that as well isn't what's important, what's important is that he tries to change the narrative of the story. The story I linked happened Sunday in Richmond, not a few years ago in Charlottesville like Raiders claims

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
You say I'm wrong so I must be. LOL I don't care which article you refer too, you've named numerous people as the leader of the KKK. As usual, you are full of shit and trying to divert.

The article I posted was about what happened Sunday in Richmond, you said it happened during the Charlottesville protest, so yes you were wrong, all anyone has to do is click on the link I posted and see for themselves how wrong you are, but of course like your orange hero, you can never admit when you're wrong, so you either move the goal posts, or in this instance try to change the narrative, either way, once again as always, I'm right and you're wrong, and no amount of spin will change that fact

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Typical raiders ....Isn’t man enough to ever admit error just like his sweetheart BunkerBoy

Raiders obviously not too smart!!! I think his sources helped him to predict 1,500 would die from Covid-19. America is at 115,000 deaths and growing fast. Raiders only off by a factor of 80 over a 130 day period.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Typical raiders ....Isn’t man enough to ever admit error just like his sweetheart BunkerBoy

It really is amazing, the link I posted was from a protest this past Sunday, Raiders thought it was the Charlottesville protest of a few years ago. Okay, so he got it wrong, it's no big deal, none of here get it right all the time, he made an honest mistake that we all make, but rather than just admit he made a mistake and move on, he feels the need to either move the goal posts, or in this instance completely change the narrative, I don't get it. If I post something that's proven factually wrong by someone, I'll admit I was wrong, it's no big deal, but for whatever reason Raiders can never admit when he's wrong, makes no sense to me, but that's who he is and God knows he'll never change

It really is amazing, the link I posted was from a protest this past Sunday, Raiders thought it was the Charlottesville protest of a few years ago. Okay, so he got it wrong, it's no big deal, none of here get it right all the time, he made an honest mistake that we all make, but rather than just admit he made a mistake and move on, he feels the need to either move the goal posts, or in this instance completely change the narrative, I don't get it. If I post something that's proven factually wrong by someone, I'll admit I was wrong, it's no big deal, but for whatever reason Raiders can never admit when he's wrong, makes no sense to me, but that's who he is and God knows he'll never change
kane- How many times do you want me to address it? Your article posted numerous protests. I mistakenly thought you were talking about Charlottesville when you weren't. That said, you said a man in Charllotesville was the leader of the KKK. Is it the same guy moving city to city or do you call ever man in the KKK the leader?

kane

EOG master
kane- How many times do you want me to address it? Your article posted numerous protests. I mistakenly thought you were talking about Charlottesville when you weren't. That said, you said a man in Charllotesville was the leader of the KKK. Is it the same guy moving city to city or do you call ever man in the KKK the leader?

And that's all you had to post, I wouldn't have made a big deal out of it, I'm not right 100% of the time either, but when I'm wrong I'll admit it, I won't change the subject or move the goal posts. Okay, now that you've admitted you were wrong, we can move on and forget about it, see it wasn't that hard was it

And that's all you had to post, I wouldn't have made a big deal out of it, I'm not right 100% of the time either, but when I'm wrong I'll admit it, I won't change the subject or move the goal posts. Okay, now that you've admitted you were wrong, we can move on and forget about it, see it wasn't that hard was it

I admitted it 5 times it's just that it takes 5 times before you understand. You still haven't admitted to being wrong about the leader of the KKK.

kane

EOG master
I admitted it 5 times it's just that it takes 5 times before you understand. You still haven't admitted to being wrong about the leader of the KKK.

You never admitted anything, you deflected and changed the narrative, your previous post was the first time you admitted you were wrong.

kane

EOG master
Shut up kane. You're lying again. Commonplace with you libs.

Okay, so you claim you admitted you were wrong 5 times. I'll bump every post you made regarding the subject, and you point out to me the 5 times you admitted you were wrong

kane

EOG master

Your sixth response

kane

EOG master
Shut up kane. You're lying again. Commonplace with you libs.

And when I said you never admitted you were wrong, much less 5 times, this is what you posted. Go and read every post you made and show me where you admitted you were wrong 5 times