Antonio Brown updates

He has points but I'm not sure how that helps anything. We are just in a different age now. Sharpe compared him to rapper Tekashi69 with rainbow hair.

I think its fair but not for the reasons people think. You know what you get into. The human brain has been severely impacted by the birth of social media which no doubt provides instant gratification. You can become whoever you want. Say whatever you want. In fact, do whatever you want.

But you cant cry when things happen or go south. You have to move on because deep down you know the ending whenever you decide to not play by rules.

It's a shame. Complete waste.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
If not he could return to the Masked Singer, or perhaps even appear in next year's WrestleMania, whatever the hell number they're up to now. And if his sexual harassment allegations surface truthfully, Maury?

If Oakland and the Patriots either don't want him or can't get him to change his thuggish ways, who can? I had thought the Browns would maybe take a chance, but they are in shambles right now and Kitchens couldn't handle him. Dallas is always a possibility, but other than that, he's out of options.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Oakland and the Patriots either don't want him or can't get him to change his thuggish ways, who can? I had thought the Browns would maybe take a chance, but they are in shambles right now and Kitchens couldn't handle him. Dallas is always a possibility, but other than that, he's out of options.
Basically shit on two franchises (Oak, Pit), and hid info from NE. The teams that could really use him are Chicago and Green Bay, neither will take that chance.