Bears

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Williams was really good in the 1st half of games but came up small in the 3rd & 4th quarters against anyone decent. In their loss to UCLA who is decent but sucks on defense he lit up the Bruins in the 1st half. In the 2nd half they scored all of 10 points in a 38-20 loss. Against Notre Dame he threw 3 interceptions in the 2nd half in a 48-20 loss. In the loss to Washington 52-42 his offense didn't score a point in the 4th qtr. Against Oregon scored two late meaningless TD's when they trailed 36-14. He looked good in games versus garbage teams & defenses. Against anyone average or good the guy didn't come up big. Get my drift? He's a good prospect and very well might go #1 but outside of his physical tools something is missing upstairs. I just don't think he's a natural born leader. I don't see him elevating a team like New England or Tennessee especially if they have to give up assets like good players and future top draft picks.

Valuist

EOG Master
Not saying Fields is a top 15 QB but how can you really tell how good someone is when except for WR DJ Moore and TE Kmet the offensive line, RB's and WR's are complete lower level dog shit. Also the offensive scheme was horrible. Fields needs either a clean pocket or to be moved around more. I think I saw something where his numbers with a clean pocket his numbers were great. If they keep Fields they have to be thinking they need to get someone like Marvin Harrison and a center in the draft. If they trade Fields and draft a QB #1 they should take the 2nd best WR with the #9 pick in the 1st round, a center in 2nd round and a RB with pick they get for Fields.

RB Herbert is definitely not "dog shit". 364 carries and 4.9 yards/carry and still 0 fumbles. 90 percent of the RBs wish they could get that production, esp considering not the best O line.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Da Bears 🐻 need to maximize their leverage with that 1st pick regardless of what they intend to do. Absolutely a huge draft for them this season!

blueline

EOG Master
Colin Cowherd is saying ( which some may already know/suspect) that Caleb Williams does not want to be in Chicago and watch for the Commanders to make a play for him

blueline

EOG Master
DK has lines out for some player's next team

Fields first snap snap next season with Bears is the chalk +100

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
I would think so especially considering they only have to move up 1 spot. Kingsbury knows what Caleb can do after being around him the last year. Will be a great move for Washington.

blueline

EOG Master

Cook County panel rules against Bears' tax appeal on Arlington Heights property​

CHICAGO (CBS) – The Chicago Bears lost the latest round in the team's fight to lower the property tax bill for the proposed site in Arlington Heights.

The Daily Herald reported the Cook County Board of Review ruled in favor of the existing valuation of the former Arlington Park Racecourse, meaning the Bears would have to pay about $15 million in property taxes.

But the decision wasn't final.

The Bears and three school districts in the Arlington Heights area have until Saturday to negotiate a lower valuation.