Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Cannon, left you a message about ten central in college thread.
Dang it man, I can't keep up with you and Dirty. Been busy and
lost some good picks.....had you out at a watering hole with your
honey. When we get to FOOTBALL you and dirty are going to have
one and only one thread for college and NFL or I'm going to have
General kick your asses. (General, we have some time to get these
two grunts in line)

Cannon

Banned

Thanks Denver for that great 16 point 4th quarter effort at home you pieces of shit.

4-2 for the day.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

General, If Cannon is going to continue to post this bullshit, then
he should be banned like Doc.

33-18-2 (65%)

Cannon needs to stay out of the watering holes with the bands and
spend more time with his fricken picks. (Screw 65%)

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Chuck, I like your attitute my friend....one day, I will post a contest
between you and Cannon for some good money...each of you will
post say $500 and I will double that for the winner. Hell, guys on EOG
like you dudes and it would be fun....may have to wait until football
season but we will have a contest.....You two guys are turds but you
are fun and many on EOG have their favorite....when it happens, it
will be fun...side bets should be plentyful......

Cannon

Banned

Chuck can't hang with the info I get!!.

Winners for Tuesday

5 Units
Dallas
Toronto
Toronto over

3 Units
Dallas over

Cannon

Banned

I started this today. I will by to the best available line that was available from the time it opened to game time. I will bet my plays right at tip off. Example if I like the over and it opened at 184 and it goes to 185 I will buy a point and bet it at over 184. The lines are really tight so this will really help.

Chuck you were 0-2 on your half time lines I guess you quit for the post season. Good thing you did not bet me... See you in foots CHUCKY CHEESEHEAD!!

as normal.........

i try and say great job and you come back with more childish shit.. did NOT quit. just have not been home to post. i am a soccor mom.

would kill you to just say........ thanks.

CLOVER..... love to come football season. but with cannon's inside info from the mob i am a little nervous.:LMAO

good luck to all... see you in a few weeks. this negative shit is not good for my head/wallet.:cool:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, I have hard enough time keeping dirty in line, so trying to take on Cannon also we are going to be busy, clover. LOL

Good luck today guys and try to be nice. When the aliens invade we are going to need each other.

:smokesmal

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Cannon should I keep waiting for the Toronto line to drop...it's at -3.5 right now.

Mavs are -9.5 and o/u 206.

Well, I have hard enough time keeping dirty in line, so trying to take on Cannon also we are going to be busy, clover. LOL

Good luck today guys and try to be nice. When the aliens invade we are going to need each other.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

<TABLE class=tborder id=post711626 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-01-07, 10:02 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #91 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_711626", true); </SCRIPT>
Another Day, Another Dollar

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_711626 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Well, I have hard enough time keeping dirty in line, so trying to take on Cannon also we are going to be busy, clover. LOL

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

great post..... :cocktail

Cannon

Banned

2-2 on Tuesday. Should have had Toronto for a 3-1.

Wednesday

5 Units
SA

3 Units
Phoenix under

1 Unit
SA under
LA.

NFL record

35-20-2.

ATS.

ChucK what is your posted postseason record?

Wednesday

5 Units
SA

3 Units
Phoenix under

1 Unit
SA under
LA.

NFL record

35-20-2.

ATS.

ill be on these with you cannon, had a great overall night..hope you played some of bucsfan (5-2) and buffetgambler (5-0) and chicagohotsidies (8-1) MLB picks last night!! straight $$

its finals week at nova and i won so much i celebrated to the fullest :cheers

Cannon

Banned

Wednesday

5 Units
SA (WINNER)

3 Units
Phoenix under

1 Unit
SA under (WINNER)
LA.

NBA playoff record

37-20-2. LA and Phoenix under out.

ATS.

2-0 on the first game was easy.

Cannon

Banned

Thursdays Winners

5 Units
Houston
Dallas

3 Units
Dallas over

1 Unit
Utah under

Playoff record 37-20-2 ATS
with Phoenix under and Lakers out

Cannon

Banned

Your 0-2 on posted plays and that is what we count on here. Those are posted plays before the game starts Chucky Baby.

Cannon

Banned

Not sure but we are still playing them, Not that many people are following them.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck you siily little man.

He Dirty how in the hell do you guys let people post a 11-4 record when he has only posted 3 plays in NBA post season and they are 0-3. Hey General that is why the good cappers are leaving this site and rarely post anymore. What the hell is wrong with you guys. I get on here and post winners out the ass and I have to be the EOG police for this damn site and I am getting sick of it.

Hey Chucky Unlucky I went 3-1 ATS tonight and that makes my NBA record for the postseason for full games

38 Winners
21 Losers
2 Push

Chucky those are games posted the night before the games are played, you tout loser. Zelda put a nice curse on you again a month ago,. How are things going not well she says you broke dick.

DUDE.. CHILL.

NEVER SAID I AM 11-4...

RELAX MR. EOG POLICE...

YOU ARE DOING MUCH BETTER THAN ME. YOU ALWAYS DO. YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU ARE A GOD TO ME.

FEEL BETTER NOW. GOOD.:+clueless

Cannon

Banned

That is what I want to hear Chucky you sexy devil.

Round robin these Chuckster the Huckster. Send 20% of your winning to MOFOME so he will have some money to bet my winners.

Thursdays Winners

5 Units
Houston
Dallas

3 Units
Dallas over

1 Unit
Utah under

Cannon

Banned

No my two bookmaking buddies and I are planning our game plan for tomorrow thanks anyway.

Cannon

Banned

It won't do me any good but might help you!!. Be sure and send them $1000 because God talks to them!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Nice 3-1 night Cannon. You are on fire my friend....keep it going.
I need the money!!!

cannon.. umphrey's mcgee in dallas.. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]showtime in Dallas has changed with the doors now at 8:00 pm, show at 9:00 pm.[/FONT]