Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Cannon

Banned
Re: Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Not sure on GS. I think Nelson gets the best out of his players and they are rolling. They might be to fast for Utah.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

2-2 day Cannon and we move to the next one.

Cannon, who is the Hotshot with the turd hanging out his ass?
What a smartass.

Hey Turdshot, can you hit 64% asshole?

who are u talking to cloverass. U look like a fucking bitch who live in Cannonball doghouse, and has no opinion of your own. Which ever team he picks u picks the same. Get out of his dog house and have your own opinion.

Cannon

Banned

Hey Bigshot you loser.

My Friday-Sunday NBA record ATS

7 Winnners
3 losers

27 Units of Winners
5 Units of Losers

I am the BIGSHOT IN THE NBA not you chump!!

Post Season record ATS
46 Winners
27 Losers
2 Push

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the advice Turdshot. My opinion is that Cannon is killing
NBA Playoffs and I'm making money. I usually try to follow winners.
You should try it and stop with the Big Shit stuff.

Canon you think G.S. is a good bet for the series against Utah?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD width=10 height=18></TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>4</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=65></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=13 height=1>
</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Utah </TD><TD class=yspscores>27</TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>28</TD><TD class=yspscores>27</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>102 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Golden State </TD><TD class=yspscores>26</TD><TD class=yspscores>37</TD><TD class=yspscores>36</TD><TD class=yspscores>27</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>126 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1>April 9th was the last time they met, and GS ran the Jazz out of the building</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores colSpan=2>UTA: R. Brewer 21 Pts, 4 Reb, 0 Ast
GS: S. Jackson 28 Pts, 7 Reb, 5 Ast
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=3></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=yspscores>Box Score - Recap </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

The only thing we worry about is now they are the favorites of the public and might be overpriced. Could be a chance of a letdown after Dallas. I just don't know anyone can stop them. Utah has those 15 point quarters that will do them in I think

Little shot what's your record in the NBA :+clueless

I love these clown who always bash people and never post there plays or records.

Cannon fck the haters. Hey dirty keep a eye on this trouble maker.

:LMAO

I don't get it, are u new around here cause the last thing I know is that I've been posting ever since:+clueless I'm confuse, can anybody explain

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Let it go fellows....we made our point. He's just a kid and Dirty
has enough worries to keep us all straight.

Cannon

Banned

Mondays Winners

5 Units
Chicago under

3 Units
Chicago

1 Unit
GS under

Post Season Record ATS
46-27-2

Cannon

Banned

Thanks JT. Not many bet my games but I keep honest records so win or lose that is what I bet. I increased my bets for the second round to $300 a unit. I was scared to go $400 a unit.

Real Happy about the weekend in NBA 7-3 but had 27 Units in Winners and just 5 units in Losers. Small plays losing does not hurt.

Since last Monday I have waited till game time and bought back to the best available line since it opened.

Example I like the over and it opened at 186 droped to 185 and went back up to 185 1/2 I will buy it to 185. JT these lines are going to get really tight the rest of the way. I like Chicago to win and the under. Might play some ML on Chicago like I did on SA today.

Not a good start for Monday hopefully GS Under hits...but canon will be back with some winners on Tuesday have no fear!

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Cannon, I posted this in the other section, probably should have put it here....Whats your late game lean?

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Men, the NBA Playoffs is a marathon, not a sprint. Cannon will lose
some sprints....but we ain't (aren't, are not) going to lose the big
one. NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, IT'S HOW YOU ARRIVE.

Kick ass my friend!

mofome

Banned

Men, the NBA Playoffs is a marathon, not a sprint. Cannon will lose
some sprints....but we ain't (aren't, are not) going to lose the big
one. NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, IT'S HOW YOU ARRIVE.

Kick ass my friend!

:LMAO

Still great playoff record. You are the King my friend! It would be enough if we would mention the record you already had in college hoops...keep it up!

Cannon

Banned

Sorry about that Chicago. We have got to quit going against our system that is bet the big favorite and bet the small dog when you have exactly two games. We never should have bet Chicago my associates liked them I knew they sucked. My fault.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, if you can find it....I would like to dedicate a song to Mofome
and his boyfriend.

Take These Chains From My Heart And Set Me Free
by Dick Meurs

I hate Goddamn smartasses who take joy in others losing.
Post it for that ***!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Mo does not even have any money left to bet he lost 300 units in bases last year and had to quit. He plays with MO..nopoly money now.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

I will defend good people....but smartass turd heads who do little
for EOG piss me off. If I lose...Ok...I played....but for some fart jr
high kid to make joke of people who lose and can't get away from
mommie's nipple....fuck you...get the hell off Cannon's site. He is
making me and others money....Sorry General and Dirty...fuck these
high school kids.

mofome

Banned

Cannon, if you can find it....I would like to dedicate a song to Mofome
and his boyfriend.

Take These Chains From My Heart And Set Me Free
by Dick Meurs

I hate Goddamn smartasses who take joy in others losing.
Post it for that ***!!!!

what are you talking about you, clown? ive known cannon forever, have always supported his shit, and i never took pride in any loss. i was laughing at your gay fuck post. you're nobody. get a fucking clue, son.

mofome

Banned

I will defend good people....but smartass turd heads who do little
for EOG piss me off. If I lose...Ok...I played....but for some fart jr
high kid to make joke of people who lose and can't get away from
mommie's nipple....fuck you...get the hell off Cannon's site. He is
making me and others money....Sorry General and Dirty...fuck these
high school kids.

you're talking out of your fucking ass. cannon is my friend. you are just running your mouth about nothing. you're a joke. no one made fun of cannon, you're a complete fucking retard.

mofome

Banned

Mo does not even have any money left to bet he lost 300 units in bases last year and had to quit. He plays with MO..nopoly money now.

yeah, you talk a lot. don't get on me, i took the over in gs, won in every sport this season, and won all my big plays.

:cocktail

get over yourself.

mofome

Banned

Dork Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20000000000000000 Post....Dork Alert!!!!!

thats fine for you to say, but in reality, im better than you in every way.

:)

now calm yourself and stop defending people you dont know and people that weren't attacked.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Damn...you are good.

Everyone who views now knows how good you are.

Damn...you are good.

mofome

Banned

Damn...you are good.

Everyone who views now knows how good you are.

Damn...you are good.

you're a weird dude. attacking me for no reason. you're a talentless clown. you should have played my over and just kept your mouth shut.

:cheers

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dork Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!