Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Re: Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

DR. SCOTT WAS A GREAT MAN .. THIS POPOFF DUDE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. LIKE TO TAKE HIM OUT IN THE WOODS.

Cannon

Banned

Nice one Dallas. Thanks for killing the over as well you pieces of shit. Whoa Nellie Cuban should have paid him his money. When Dallas tanked the next to the last game of the year at Golden St. that put them in the playoffs. I guess that was a bad move not to try to win that game instead of resting the starters.

Sorry day for me 1-3

Season to date
39 Winners
24 losers
2 Pushes

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, last night just a bump in the road. You are 62% so far in
the playoffs. If you can hit 58% or better for playoffs, you will beat
99% of touts out there. I'm riding this train through the finals. Only
Jr. High fools think everyday is going to be a winner. I'm with you
every game through championship game. Kick ass!

Cannon

Banned

Saturdays Winners

5 Units
Detroit
Utah

3 Units
Houston over

1 Unit
Detroit over

Nice work my friend. Do you bet series? I LIKE THE $uns & Bull$

any thoughts?

definitely, cannon - ive been with you on all your nba plays but the past 2 days been losing on MLB. ive heard from everyone that baseball is a long season, and as you know - im a college sophomore with i guess, little patience? i see my bankroll fluctuate so much with my MLB earnings and winnings. i think i play too many games, and will start to play a set max. sorry i think im just venting right now, but watching the Utah/houston game is keepin my mind off final exam week

Cannon

Banned

Utah and the over won for me the first half. Game bet looks good.

yessir, congats :cheers . this website has kept me busy/distracted as i study for managerial accounting and finance exams. i wish the NBA page was more poppin, but exoddsmaker made smooth leave :finger004

cannon, congrats on your plays and winnings!

Cannon

Banned

NBA Post season record ATS.

44 Winners
25 Losers
2 Pushes.

Hey Chuck Luck your posted post season record is 1 Winner and 3 Losers.
Congrats you are loising like always.

I increased my units in the second round from $200 to$300.

Saturday
13 Units Winners
1 Unit Loser

do you think about me all day?

YOU ARE ONE STRANGE DUDE. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OR TALKED ABOUT ANY OTHER MAN LIKE YOU THINK/TALK ABOUT ME.

STRANGE DUDE. REALLY.:+clueless

Cannon

Banned

I ran that tout loser Ex-Odds-Maker off this site now I can concentrate on you again.

Winners for Sunday

3 Units
Clev over

2 Units
SA

1 Unit
Clev
SA over

Cannon

Banned

No winning as much money as possible every year is first. Getting rid of your losing tout ass is second.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey Chuck Duck, why dont you shut your fuckin mouth, open your eyes and ears and follow the blueprint the Cannon has put in front of you, so you can make some real $$$ and get out of your mothers basement !!!

Cannon

Banned

I ran that tout loser Ex-Odds-Maker off this site now I can concentrate on you again.

Winners for Sunday

3 Units
Clev over

2 Units
SA

1 Unit
Clev
SA over

Glad I cut my units back today,

It looks like your 3 unit over is going to the dump with your Cleveland and rest of your picks. Have a nice (0-4) night.
I hope u dont put too much monopoly money on it cause u will needed to buy more of your picks down the road.

Canon I have been following you for about a year and appreciate all of your picks. Are you increasing bets for the 2nd round? Do you think its a good idea to follow I am up money since the play-off's started.

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey Noshot, just like your name states, your shooting blanks !!! Move on little BOY !!!:hung