CNN is definitely a problem

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nah, no big fan of any politician, voted for him, 2 bad candidates, lesser of 2 evils. Is there a politician that you have agreed with everything they did and said? Please name.
As for getting laid, since this is a gambling forum, I would set the over/under at .5 that bigrunner, winkydufus, and Kane have gotten laid this year. Probably even last 5 years.

................why only 5? The last time I had sex was with your mother. I fucked her in her ass which is how an asshole like you was born. Last time I spoke with her she did give me the bad news that I don't fuck her as well as you do.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nah, no big fan of any politician, voted for him, 2 bad candidates, lesser of 2 evils. Is there a politician that you have agreed with everything they did and said? Please name.
As for getting laid, since this is a gambling forum, I would set the over/under at .5 that bigrunner, winkydufus, and Kane have gotten laid this year. Probably even last 5 years.

You voted for him after he admitted to serial sexual assault, after he was sued by students for stealing hundreds of millions. 😂 The lessor of 2 evils. 😂

"Mexicans are criminals, killers and rapist". "Obama wasn't born in America".
- Donald Trump

But you claim this was the lessor of two evils. Idiot don't blame not having a brain that functions on the lessor of two evils. It's disgusting that the gun toting Right Wing idiots are always blaming others for their problems. A lot of them also claim they voted for the lessor of two evils. 😂 You idiots aren't convincing any of us.

Last edited:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
................why only 5? The last time I had sex was with your mother. I fucked her in her ass which is how an asshole like you was born. Last time I spoke with her she did give me the bad news that I don't fuck her as well as you do.
1587947462851.jpeg

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Guy's a Great Poster.

boston massacre

EOG Master

FROM A TRUE LIBERAL LOSING SNOWFLAKE PUNK.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Then Afterwards, Gov. Gavin Newsom Pulled Your Pants Down, and Did You like He Always Does.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another good day in CA as good citizens ignore their governor.

LOS ANGELES – A lingering heat wave lured people to Southern California beaches, rivers and trails again Sunday, prompting warnings from officials that defiance of stay-at-home orders could reverse progress and bring the coronavirus surging back.

Tens of thousands of people packed the sand at Newport Beach in Orange County, where residents compared weekend crowds to the Fourth of July and lifeguards reminded people to stay apart if they were in groups of six or more.

Neighboring Huntington Beach also saw big gatherings, despite the closure of parking lots and metered parking restricted along Pacific Coast Highway. Temperatures were close to 90 degrees.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You voted for him after he admitted to serial sexual assault, after he was sued by students for stealing hundreds of millions. 😂 The lessor of 2 evils. 😂

"Mexicans are criminals, killers and rapist". "Obama wasn't born in America".
- Donald Trump

But you claim this was the lessor of two evils. Idiot don't blame not having a brain that functions on the lessor of two evils. It's disgusting that the gun toting Right Wing idiots are always blaming others for their problems. A lot of them also claim they voted for the lessor of two evils. 😂 You idiots aren't convincing any of us.
Exactly what you will do with Biden, unless you think he will do a great job.

Bring in viewers? they have no viewers, FOX gets 4 times their ratings, MSNBC maybe twice as many. If that's what they're trying to do they're failing miserably.
The ratings go lower and lower each time a big fake news story gets blown up. Kavanaugh, Mueller, Russia.

He's a narcissist. It's not a negative. It just makes him work harder for the US. Narcissists are some of the most successful people.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness.

Not only is it a negative it’s the worst trait a president can have. A person with NPD places their own personal welfare above all others.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Narcissists who cannot formulate a coherent sentence or keep a logical train of thought together for more than two sentences, are not an asset to anyone other than those who control them.

The only success Turnip can be measured by is his ability to divide and weaken the country so that China and Putin can replace them in the world hierarchy.

America is the poster child for "stupid is as stupid does".

There will be at least a dozen posts here to prove my point within the next day or two.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness.

Not only is it a negative it’s the worst trait a president can have. A person with NPD places their own personal welfare above all others.
It's a strength. Trump's well being is tied to the US. He's putting the US above all else.

From Politico this past weekend:
Donald Trump owes tens of millions to the Bank of China – and the loan is due soon
Trumps been screwing China every chance he gets. You're reaching for something outside of his presidency......I said Biden in reply to coherent sentence. Billy Sink seems to think the coherent one is Biden.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you're talking about Biden.

Joe Biden died several years ago and wasn't clever enough to lie down.

I was not talking about Joe Biden.

Point your finger elsewhere or shove it back up your ass kid. You about 60 pts. short on IQ and about two lifetimes short of street smarts to tell me anything, much less who or what I'm talking about.

We good?

That Deu
Joe Biden died several years ago and wasn't clever enough to lie down.

I was not talking about Joe Biden.

Point your finger elsewhere or shove it back up your ass kid. You about 60 pts. short on IQ and about two lifetimes short of street smarts to tell me anything, much less who or what I'm talking about.

We good?
STFU

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Get rid of Turnip and Joe Bidet. Fukk 'em both.

Put Mr. Peanut on the ballot against Alex Jones. They're both nuts.

Fair fight.

Billy's the little kid running around acting like an ass at a party that you just want to slap upside the head. Billy, run along and let the men talk.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Now that we have the semantics taken care of and order restored, what has become of the poor journalists in jeopardy of losing their "Noble" awards for journalism?