THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
30 days of drama...................cant do it

I never lost to him picking the 6 or 7 games
why would i do anything different.

I'M OUT

railbird

EOG Master
Another poster from Costa Rica wants to throw in another nickle into the pot for a VD/FACTS vs
Rail/Gabe contest....sides and totals for college and pro football...that’s a total of two dimes....

Keep running away Railfraud....five hundred from the contestants, five from EOG Brass, and five from a CR benefactor....
ok ill do it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Facts and myself are out.....a month long contest is not feasible....

Rail wanted a fee up front to enter....Gabe said he wouldn’t do it unless EOG put up some extra dough...

What was supposed to be fun turned out with too many demands from Rail....he wanted college baskets to be included....contest rules said pro and college football only....

Facts will be traveling a lot for the next couple months....

Railbird wants to do it by himself and didn’t want Gabe as a partner...he wanted Woodrow Wilson in another post....and then Rail says if Gabe was in that Rail would pick all the selections...just ay too many demands from Rail.....maybe down the road if Rail is still around for baseball....

railbird

EOG Master
We should make it a post up bracket style contest, 30 days 30 plays. 8 participants 2 k added best bet sponsor

railbird

EOG Master
tell factsman to bring back some of that affiliate money, his luckbox vs me will run out. 7-0 vs 6-1 and 5-2 vs 5-2

railbird

EOG Master
I’d rather beat the book instead of another poster in a fake capping contest that proves nothing.

it proves who the better handicapper is. it is also easier to beat posters than the book. there is no such thing as a short sample size. unless you want to say 1 life or 100 hunderend yrs is a short sample size, which they both are

blueline

EOG Master
You've been bored with the forum for over a month now but still as often as you tell us you won't participate or comment or you're going to bed......you're right back in here a moment, an hour or as soon as you get up so save your bs for the next time you make this repeated comment. It's getting old and we're all still going to be here calling out your bullshit till you've finally had enough and leave for good like you told the other 2-3 forums this same conversation goes on in. It's not going to get ANY better for you I can promise you. See you in the next thread, Sybil.
right on cue he's back again

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
it proves who the better handicapper is. it is also easier to beat posters than the book. there is no such thing as a short sample size. unless you want to say 1 life or 100 hunderend yrs is a short sample size, which they both are
You’re not going to beat me in fantasy football props and I’m not going to beat you in golf or tennis plays.

MrTop

EOG Master
faxman very good under pressure. Has 3 rings on his hand. Looking for #4 . Then faxman will have more rings than LeBron.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Then using that logic what does a month prove?

Contests are fun and gives bragging rights to the winner and more importantly a little cash...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
you're right @Viejo Dinosaur

I posted 300 baseball plays last season, ended ahead +27.78 units and people still are somehow beyond my comprehension there are still naysayers questioning my baseball handicapping skills. 27-9 in EOG best bet thread up +7 units.

Bushay

NHL Expert
you're right @Viejo Dinosaur

I posted 300 baseball plays last season, ended ahead +27.78 units and people still are somehow beyond my comprehension there are still naysayers questioning my baseball handicapping skills. 27-9 in EOG best bet thread up +7 units.
You may very well be up the unit count you claim. But because they are all scattered at multiple forums and website and threads, its virtually impossible to verify any of this so it's completely in the category of fake news. We know that's your intent and that's fine, but don't come in here or anywhere for that matter making claims like this and expecting people to believe you one iota. What we CAN confirm is this is the same behavior as all slimy touts attempting to confuse and mislead any new customers or anyone trying to track you.

p.s. No one believes you have any new customers other than a random guy reading you on the internet [Twitter]? and we all know none of those are back for 2nds. You reek of shadiness.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
PROPOSAL: Birdie v Heim for a winner-take-all purse of $2,500.

Entry fee is $1,000 and EOG adds $500.

Thirty plays over 30 days in the month of November.

I will reach out to both participants today to measure their interest level.

This showdown will serve as our first-ever event in the EOG Octagon.

More to come.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

More to come.
It just seems so anticlimactic

I offered to pony up to make something happen....
I’m not afraid to go H2H with anyone.....
But not even a response....

I guess I’ll spend my dime on blow and hookers...

BOL✌️

railbird

EOG Master

More to come.
sounds good