Deshaun Watson

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No. The clevfan Clowns did. It's their money. They are paying the woman and Watson who gets a paid 1 year vacation.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Veteran
Yep time is ticking & he can’t afford (no pun intended) to let these lawsuits linger on…. I guess he figures if he settles all the lawsuits, he can take a 4-8 game suspension & play the latter half of the season.

Heim

EOG Master
Yep time is ticking & he can’t afford (no pun intended) to let these lawsuits linger on…. I guess he figures if he settles all the lawsuits, he can take a 4-8 game suspension & play the latter half of the season.

True...trying to mitigate the damage. Also, interesting timing. Watson hit the cap on lawsuits making the contract voidable,
suddenly settlements announced.

I would love to see Watson's legal bill from Rusty's firm, $500 a hour, plus $5 for copies, etc....I bet he's
charging Watson while using the bathroom.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
What do we judge the point spread difference between Watson and Mayfield? 3-3.5 points maybe?

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
What do we judge the point spread difference between Watson and Mayfield? 3-3.5 points maybe?

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.
I say less but I may be in the minority with that opinion.

homie1975

EOG Enthusiast

And that number likely goes down if Watson has to sit out for two full years
. I laugh when I hear talk of Kaepernick coming back. Missing 5 full seasons after one was already not at their peak would've been a recipe for disaster.

I will be shocked if they suspend him for two full seasons.

one season 17 games is what i see coming, just a hunch.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
True...trying to mitigate the damage. Also, interesting timing. Watson hit the cap on lawsuits making the contract voidable,
suddenly settlements announced.

I would love to see Watson's legal bill from Rusty's firm, $500 a hour, plus $5 for copies, etc....I bet he's
charging Watson while using the bathroom.

Too funny.

$5 for copies.

Those law firms know all the tricks.

HEIM, the one-time attorney, would know.