Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

Re: Donald Trump comes out swinging as a birther!

you watching tv dumbass???? Now go find another conspiracy theory.

Or maybe all the media are in on the scam.
SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- OR STFU!

STFU.

*yawn*

This proves you (and the other trolls) are a rube on this subject.

This is NOT a birth certificate!

It's another COLB -- Certificate of Live Birth -- which is merely a statement that a baby was born alive. Again, this is a document ANYONE can get regardless of where they were born. If this document is authentic, then there should be HOSPITAL RECORDS in Hawaii to collaborate the data on his BC. Newsflash: there aren't any...believe me, there aren't any. I'm not a forensic expect, so I'll leave others to dissect yet another version of the same ol' COLB -- the fifth one!

Right now the headlines read "Obama Releases Birth Certificate!", so it's a done deal in the eyes of drones who don't know any better. That's fine, tomorrow's headlines will read differently.

It's obvious the Kenyan is feeling is heat, but even more intriguing is the timing of this announcement. The administration is trying to get out in front of the next chapter. Did they find out what is about to be dropped on them in a short while? Or, did they simply look at the polls and conclude the issue was starting to work against them? Time will tell.

Also, just for argument's sake, let's say this latest document is genuine and puts this issue to rest. Need I remind you that an American hero is sitting in Leavenworth right now because your Clown in Chief thought this was all a "carnival sideshow". Aren't presidents supposed to rise above the fray? What kind of sick, narcissistic 'leader' would use this for his own political advantage? Obama/Soetoro...whatever his name...is ONE SICK TWISTED ARROGANT DANGEROUS MOFO.

Like I said, in the eyes of drones who don't know any better, today's headline puts this issue to rest. Tomorrow's headlines will prove otherwise.

Over and out.

Once again confirming your extreme ignorance.

You are not worth the energy to post here.

This will be my last post in this dumb ass thread.

Have fun talking to yourself.

Obama's birth certificate PDF has "layers":

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EgVIei87oFo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

WTF? Did some kid at Kinkos do this?

Obviously doctored with a digitally-added number at the end.

And I can't believe someone forgot merge the layers!! They must be in FULL PANIC mode at the White House to produce something so shoddy!! :doh1

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BORN IN THE USA?[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Author suggests disputed presidency won't survive publication of book's information

[/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: April 27, 2011
12:57 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] ? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]
<table align="right" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="197">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers – "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency – is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President." After a major story on "The Drudge Report" last week, it shot up to No. 1 on Amazon's bestseller list and remains one of the nation's hottest-selling books three weeks before its official debut.

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire." :houra

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

Moreover, said the author, today's White House action raises more questions than it answers: "Obama spent a fortune on attorneys to block release of this document.

Why? The same attorneys are still blocking release of many other vital documents – his school, medical, passport and other documents routinely released by all presidents, but steadfastly hidden by Obama. Will he now release those as well?"

Also, he asked, why did Obama withhold the birth document that had been legally requested by an Army doctor, Terrence Lakin, but instead watch him be court-martialed and imprisoned over the issue?

"I am calling for the immediate release of Lt. Col. Terrance Lakin, the Army flight surgeon who is now sitting in prison because Obama wouldn't produce his birth certificate," Corsi said.

Corsi considers the release of the document that was presented to the media today by the White House, a Hawaii "Certificate of Live Birth," a preemptive strike against the book's imminent release, which documents multiple bases by which Obama is regarded as ineligible for the presidency according to the standard laid down by the Constitution's framers.

Also raised in the book is the issue of the other documentation for Obama's career, verifications that remain concealed, including his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.

Possible 2012 GOP presidential contender Donald Trump has been raising the questions for several weeks and said he was pleased his decision to elevate the birth certificate question to the level of a presidential campaign issue produced results.

Trump's questions often have followed – and sometimes even have been based on – research accomplished by WND on the issue of Obama's eligibility.

The release from the White House today:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="642">
Released by the White House</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Obama administration officials called it "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

The issue has been dogging Obama since before his election, and WND has reported on the multitude of lawsuits and other challenges to the president's tenure in the Oval Office. They center on his status as a "natural born citizen."

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

If the document proves valid, it could answer the questions raised by those who have alleged he was not actually born in Hawaii. But it also could prove his ineligibility because of its references to his father. Some of the cases challenging Obama have explained that he was a dual citizen through his father at his birth, and they contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, the only news agency that has waged a relentless investigative campaign on questions swirling around the Obama’s eligibility for nearly three years, was elated at the turn of events.

"We're gratified that our work has begun to pay off," he said. "The certificate of live birth is an absolutely vital foundation for determining constitutional eligibility of any president. We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life."

Other details regarding the birth certificate issue still remain question marks. For example, if the document was available for release, or could be obtained, why did the president not release it earlier, in response to any of the dozens of lawsuits that have been filed over the issue.

Documentation about how much money – on private attorneys or government-paid lawyers – was expended to defend against releasing the document largely remains behind closed curtains, although plaintiffs attorneys estimate their own investment in time and resources in the millions.

Read more: 'Obama blinked. Now game begins' 'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate)

The AP has also released a "different version" of the document the White House released. [White House Version Embedded Below, Note The Gap Between The Date Stamp And "Date Accepted..."]

Guys, this is too freaking blatant.

Incidentally, the AP's version was flattened before being PDF'd. Too bad they forgot to do that on the *****house, er, Whitehouse copy.

Heh AP - betcha you won't look at this!

Here's the AP's document snippet on the accepted date:

And now let's have the Whitehouse version:

Look closely at the date stamp. They're not aligned at the top. The error is small, but it's there. Also note the saturation problems in the Whitehouse version in the word "Date" and the fill on the "A".

The mystery deepens, but the evidence is even more damning than it was before: This "document" was tampered with.

Source and discussion begins here: Oh C'mon #2 - AP Is Involved? in [Market-Ticker]

Via Market Ticker: You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate)

Oh do c'mon.... oh Donald, this case is not closed.

You can't possibly by serious.

This document has been altered and whoever did it wasn't even very clever in doing so.

I downloaded the PDF from the White House Web site - the "official copy" right from the "Horse's Mouth." Then I loaded it into Illustrator. Look at these images I then screen-captured - first, the ENTIRE image itself:

Note the light blue border? That's the PDF segment that was dropped in the background, which was the green "safety paper." So far, so good - they just took the safety paper background and then dropped in a picture. All is well, right?

Well, no.

Mother's "occupation" - the "Non" on "None" has been altered. What was there before it was tampered with?

The "Accepted date" (bottom right) has been altered. What was there before it was tampered with?

As has the other "Accepted" date. What was there before it was tampered with?

There's another problem with those dates too - they're clearly altered, as is the "None"; here's a well-enhanced (at 1200%) version of one of the dates; you can clearly see the difference in saturation. That was cut into the original picture folks.

By the way, they were dumb enough to leave the cuts in the clipboard too. The bottom part (certification) I can see since it's clearly overlaid on a background. But the content itself?

This document has been altered; it is not simply a photograph of the registrar's book that was dropped into a background, and it also is not simply an agglomeration of two images (the background they constructed, the "certification" and then the actual certificate.)

Now this does not prove that the alterations were actual changes in content. They might not be.

But..... what other reason is there to alter an alleged high-resolution photograph?

Got Illustrator? Don't believe me - check it yourself.

(To get the full list of things on the clipboard, load it and then select "Window->Actions->Links." There they are.)

Advice to Obama: Next time you try to alter something you're presenting to the press hire someone who knows how to do it without getting caught.

Source and discussion begins here: You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate) in [Market-Ticker]

tank

EOG Dedicated

Obama's birth certificate PDF has "layers":

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EgVIei87oFo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

WTF? Did some kid at Kinkos do this?

Look at this this retarded dumbass.All we here from the retards is show the birth certificate and now that he does they just go on and move the goal posts once again with stupid accusations and no proof what so ever!!:LMAOHonestly did anyone not see this happening??These sick stupid asses will just keep on going because they have no life outside of this stupid shit.These pathetic uneducated suckers will keep buying books and looking stupid just for the attention they get.
Look no further then our pathetic attention troll spamming it up already.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BORN IN THE USA?[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Obama blinked. Now game begins'
L]

Buy 2 of those books you stupid dumbass sheep.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate)

The AP has also released a "different version" of the document the White House released. [White House Version Embedded Below, Note The Gap Between The Date Stamp And "Date Accepted..."]

Guys, this is too freaking blatant.

Incidentally, the AP's version was flattened before being PDF'd. Too bad they forgot to do that on the *****house, er, Whitehouse copy.

Heh AP - betcha you won't look at this!

Here's the AP's document snippet on the accepted date:

And now let's have the Whitehouse version:

Look closely at the date stamp. They're not aligned at the top. The error is small, but it's there. Also note the saturation problems in the Whitehouse version in the word "Date" and the fill on the "A".

The mystery deepens, but the evidence is even more damning than it was before: This "document" was tampered with.

Source and discussion begins here: Oh C'mon #2 - AP Is Involved? in [Market-Ticker]

Via Market Ticker: You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate)

Oh do c'mon.... oh Donald, this case is not closed.

You can't possibly by serious.

This document has been altered and whoever did it wasn't even very clever in doing so.

I downloaded the PDF from the White House Web site - the "official copy" right from the "Horse's Mouth." Then I loaded it into Illustrator. Look at these images I then screen-captured - first, the ENTIRE image itself:

Note the light blue border? That's the PDF segment that was dropped in the background, which was the green "safety paper." So far, so good - they just took the safety paper background and then dropped in a picture. All is well, right?

Well, no.

Mother's "occupation" - the "Non" on "None" has been altered. What was there before it was tampered with?

The "Accepted date" (bottom right) has been altered. What was there before it was tampered with?

As has the other "Accepted" date. What was there before it was tampered with?

There's another problem with those dates too - they're clearly altered, as is the "None"; here's a well-enhanced (at 1200%) version of one of the dates; you can clearly see the difference in saturation. That was cut into the original picture folks.

By the way, they were dumb enough to leave the cuts in the clipboard too. The bottom part (certification) I can see since it's clearly overlaid on a background. But the content itself?

This document has been altered; it is not simply a photograph of the registrar's book that was dropped into a background, and it also is not simply an agglomeration of two images (the background they constructed, the "certification" and then the actual certificate.)

Now this does not prove that the alterations were actual changes in content. They might not be.

But..... what other reason is there to alter an alleged high-resolution photograph?

Got Illustrator? Don't believe me - check it yourself.

(To get the full list of things on the clipboard, load it and then select "Window->Actions->Links." There they are.)

Advice to Obama: Next time you try to alter something you're presenting to the press hire someone who knows how to do it without getting caught.

Source and discussion begins here: You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate) in [Market-Ticker]
Look at this retarded dumbass!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI should have bet the house that these retards would just keep on going looking dumber and resorting to the only thing they have....accusations and stupidity.:LMAOYou go dummy!!!

Look at this retarded dumbass!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI should have bet the house that these retards would just keep on going looking dumber and resorting to the only thing they have....accusations and stupidity.:LMAOYou go dummy!!!

Yes tank, the certificate released today is Obama's authentic long form birth certificate...and this is an orange:

tank

EOG Dedicated

obama played this brilliantly! game,set,match!
I love how he made Trump look so stupid too.Just 3 days ago Trump was saying his investigators were turning up surprising information and he did not even think one existed!!:LMAO:LMAOOf course our retarded population ate it up [ check Joe's post's for this info] and ran with it like it was the truth!!:houraMaking birthers look stupid is a fun hobby but what do we call them now.......afterbirth?????:houra

I love how he made Trump look so stupid too.Just 3 days ago Trump was saying his investigators were turning up surprising information and he did not even think one existed! Of course our retarded population ate it up [ check Joe's post's for this info] and ran with it like it was the truth!!Making birthers look stupid is a fun hobby but what do we call them now.......afterbirth?????

Psst, tank, "AFRICAN" did not exist as a RACE in 1961...it should read "NEGRO".

I believe it was Jesse Jackson who coined the term "AFRICAN AMERICAN" in the 1980s when the culture began to be infected with political correctness.

Sheesh, they REALLY think you drones are stupid. :doh1

roscoe

EOG Veteran

I believe it was Jesse Jackson who coined the term "AFRICAN AMERICAN" in the 1980s when the culture began to be infected with political correctness.

Sheesh, they REALLY think you drones are stupid. : my god you are really grasping for straw now!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOOh my!!!!!!:LMAOHey tard.......The dad was not an American ...remember???Golly tard what did they call people from Africa then??????????????????????????????Unreal but thanks for showing us just how stupid and blinded you sheep are!!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to be laughing all night from this gem!!Thanks Corky!!!:LMAOJust what did they call people from Africa???

roscoe

EOG Veteran

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOOh my!!!!!!:LMAOHey tard.......The dad was not an American ...remember???Golly tard what did they call people from Africa then??????????????????????????????Unreal but thanks for showing us just how stupid and blinded you sheep are!!!:houra

joe afterbirther forgot there was one person who really was born in africa!

Just what did they call people from Africa???

Section 9 "RACE OF FATHER": should read "NEGRO", NOT "AFRICAN"...AFRICA is a continent, NOT a RACE, dumbass.

They didn't call black people "AFRICAN" in 1961, they used other terms, "NEGRO" would have been the most common.

They didn't even do their homework with this lame ass forgery.

Yep, stooopid beyond words.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Section 9 "RACE OF FATHER": should read "NEGRO", NOT "AFRICAN"...AFRICA is a continent, NOT a RACE, dumbass.

They didn't call black people "AFRICAN" in 1961, they used other terms, "NEGRO" would have been the most common.

:houra:houraKeep going Corky!!:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

joe afterbirther forgot there was one person who really was born in africa!
But remember to call them blacks and not Africans!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOJoe afterbirth is beyond clueless.This tard will just keep on going with the stupidity so enjoy the laughs.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Top 20 Conspiracy Theories That Have Already Sprung Up Around President Obama’s Birth Certificate

• 1. The patterned background is too seamless for a document kept in a bound volume.

• 2. The “Date Accepted” is four days later than “Date of Birth.”

• 3. Smudges in box next to name of attendant.

• 4. M.D. who signed the document conveniently died eight years ago.

• 5. Two mysterious Xs above “twin” and “triplet.”

• Surging On

Partner
  • 6. Unexplained “8991” on document's right side.

• 7. “41” at to right of document looks suspicious.

• 8. Birth certificate of someone born at the same hospital a day later has a lower number.

• 9. There is no official seal.

• 10. Still says “Certificate of Live Birth.”

• 11. Instead of “African” under father's race, “Colored” or “Negro” would have been used in 1961.

• 12. The type for “Caucasian” is too perfect, not possible for a typewriter from 1961.

• 13. No footprint.

• 14. No birth weight.

• 15. Signature of mother and attendant are too similar.

• 16. Under hour of birth, the “M.” in “P.M.” is a different font.

• 17. Address for Obama's childhood home is the middle of a highway.

• 18. Hawaii's Governor until recently claimed there was no birth certificate.

• 19. Obviously Photoshopped.

• 20. We all know his real name is Barry Saetoro and he changed his name to Barack Obama after visiting Pakistan.

All of these theories have been culled from The Smoking Gun's article on the birth certificate and the resulting comments.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[
[/COLOR][/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: April 27, 2011
12:57 pm Eastern

<table align="right" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="197">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president ? whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release ? summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers ? "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency ? is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President." After a major story on "The Drudge Report" last week, it shot up to No. 1 on Amazon's bestseller list and remains one of the nation's hottest-selling books three weeks before its official debut.

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire." :houra
Keep pimping that book Jerome!!Don't worry the sheep will still buy it, yes they are that stupid!!

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book ? which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president ? Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."
:LMAOSee answer above!!Don't worry, ....they are that stupid.

Moreover, said the author, today's White House action raises more questions than it answers: "Obama spent a fortune on attorneys to block release of this document.
Prove it dipshit!!

Why? The same attorneys are still blocking release of many other vital documents ? his school, medical, passport and other documents routinely released by all presidents, but steadfastly hidden by Obama. Will he now release those as well?"

Here we go with more stupidity.These same dumbasses never asked this of Bush though and that seemed to be alright with this crowd though.HHHMMMMMM?????

Also, he asked, why did Obama withhold the birth document that had been legally requested by an Army doctor, Terrence Lakin, but instead watch him be court-martialed and imprisoned over the issue?
Let me see if I get this right??So anytime someone asks for the presidents B.C he must produce it so some dumbass will not go to jail??Are you really this stupid??Never mind!!Yes it is Obama's fault that this guy is in jail.Perfect example of the birther thought train here folks.Totally stupid.

"I am calling for the immediate release of Lt. Col. Terrance Lakin, the Army flight surgeon who is now sitting in prison because Obama wouldn't produce his birth certificate," Corsi said.
And if Corsi is calling for it then that is enough.:LMAO

Corsi considers the release of the document that was presented to the media today by the White House, a Hawaii "Certificate of Live Birth," a preemptive strike against the book's imminent release, which documents multiple bases by which Obama is regarded as ineligible for the presidency according to the standard laid down by the Constitution's framers.
What is Corsi afraid of?These sheep really are that stupid.Don't worry you will make millions more off these dumbasses.

Also raised in the book is the issue of the other documentation for Obama's career, verifications that remain concealed, including his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.
Don't forget about the poop stain color in his undies too.2348ji23e

Possible 2012 GOP presidential contender Donald Trump has been raising the questions for several weeks and said he was pleased his decision to elevate the birth certificate question to the level of a presidential campaign issue produced results.

Trump's questions often have followed ? and sometimes even have been based on ? research accomplished by WND on the issue of Obama's eligibility.
:houra

The release from the White House today:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="642">
Released by the White House</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Obama administration officials called it "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

The issue has been dogging Obama since before his election, and WND has reported on the multitude of lawsuits and other challenges to the president's tenure in the Oval Office. They center on his status as a "natural born citizen."

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

If the document proves valid, it could answer the questions raised by those who have alleged he was not actually born in Hawaii. But it also could prove his ineligibility because of its references to his father. Some of the cases challenging Obama have explained that he was a dual citizen through his father at his birth, and they contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.
Flat out lies that only the birther sheep would believe.Not one case said anything about dual citizenship....you are the dumbasses that put that in there for the sheep.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, the only news agency that has waged a relentless investigative campaign on questions swirling around the Obama?s eligibility for nearly three years, was elated at the turn of events.

"We're gratified that our work has begun to pay off," he said. "The certificate of live birth is an absolutely vital foundation for determining constitutional eligibility of any president. We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama?s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life."
Of course!!!It makes you look like the dumbasses you are and you are elated?:LMAO:LMAO

Other details regarding the birth certificate issue still remain question marks. For example, if the document was available for release, or could be obtained, why did the president not release it earlier, in response to any of the dozens of lawsuits that have been filed over the issue.
This is Obama's plan to get the economy going.He knows how many stupid sheep are out there that will believe the shit you put out there.Hope sales do not slack off now for your sake.:btj:

Documentation about how much money ? on private attorneys or government-paid lawyers ? was expended to defend against releasing the document largely remains behind closed curtains, although plaintiffs attorneys estimate their own investment in time and resources in the millions.
Love to see the proof of this nonsense.

Read more: 'Obama blinked. Now game begins' 'Obama blinked. Now game begins'
:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

i got no life, i got no life, i got no life

hehehehehehehehehe
I sadly do not either now.I have to go call every school system in America and tell them to change their history books and say black slaves instead of African slaves.Thanks to Joe we have this straightened out now.Of course according to Joe they was probably called negro slaves.Or maybe colored slaves too!!:btj:

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire. When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

Jerome Corsi and John O'Neill put John Kerry in the dirt.

Corsi is one hell of an investigator and he has a lot of other good investigators helping him. They have been working on Obama for a couple of years with unlimited funds. Soon Obama, or whatever his name is, will have very few secrets.

Well at least we know that Mark Lanquel of Toronto CN has no secrets remaining.....He Outed himself both in public and via private emails sent while on late night binges w/psychotropic drugs and booze.

tank

EOG Dedicated

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire. When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

Jerome Corsi and John O'Neill put John Kerry in the dirt.

Corsi is one hell of an investigator and he has a lot of other good investigators helping him. They have been working on Obama for a couple of years with unlimited funds. Soon Obama, or whatever his name is, will have very few secrets.

:LMAO:LMAOAnd Corsi is such a great investigator he just knew that Obama was going to slam his ass and release his long form b.c weeks ahead of his book release.What will the nuts come up with next? Corsi has played you fools perfectly!!Made millions of you dopes and he keeps spoon feeding you shit and you ask for more.:LMAOOnly in America!!Yeah a guy selling a book asking for a birth certificate and then when that is produced weeks before the release of his book looks real smart alright.Keep defending your master since all you dumbasses went down today.

<hr noshade="noshade" size="1"> <hr noshade="noshade" size="1"> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?[/FONT]
<hr size="1">

[SIZE=-1]Posted: April 27, 2011
9:58 pm Eastern

Yesterday, Barack Obama blinked – releasing birth records he has hired lawyers to prevent the public from seeing, even at the expense of allowing U.S. Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin to be court-martialed and sent to prison for having dared ask questions the White House until now has resolutely dismissed with ridicule and distain.

A key problem for Obama is that birth certificates issued to twin girls born one day later at Kapi'olani hospital, the Nordykes, are the Rosetta Stone of deciphering both Obama's previously released short-form Certification of Live Birth and the newly released purported copy of his long-form birth certificate.

The problem since the short-form certificate was released during the 2008 presidential campaign has always been this:
  • As WND reported, the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins have certificate numbers lower than the number given Obama, even though the president purportedly was born at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordykes.
  • Note, Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
  • Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin, was born at 2:17 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
  • Yet, according to the Certification of Live Birth displayed by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – and now according to the long-form birth certificate the White House released yesterday – Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordykes.
  • Note, Obama was given certificate No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.
In 1961, the birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospitals.

Instead, the numbers were stamped to the birth record by the Hawaii Department of Health at the main office in Honolulu.

This is the only place birth certificate numbers were assigned.

At the last step of the process, the documents were accepted by the registrar general, with the date of registration inserted in box No. 22 on the lower right hand corner of the long-form birth certificate.

The date the birth document was accepted by the registrar general was the date the birth certificate number was stamped on the birth record.

The birth certificate number was stamped on the form by a rubber stamp that automatically increased by one each time a birth certificate was stamped.

The question, therefore, is how was it possible that the Nordyke twins had their birth certificates accepted by the registrar general in Hawaii three days later than the registrar general accepted Obama's birth certificate, when the twins' numbers are lower than Obama's number?

Here are the Nordyke twins birth certificates:
<table align="center" border="0"><tbody><tr><td width="581">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Eleanor Nordyke has speculated that her twins received an earlier birth certificate number because, although she gave birth later than Ann Dunham, she entered Kapi'olani earlier.

Yet, in 1961, birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospital, and the date the mother checked into the medical facility was irrelevant to how birth certificate numbers were assigned.

Moreover, no records for Dunham having been a patient at Kapi'olani in 1961, or of Obama having been born at the hospital on Aug. 4, 1961, have been released by the hospital.

Now that President Obama has personally vouched for the authenticity of the birth certificate the White House released yesterday, he can reasonably be asked to authorize Kapi'olani Medical Center to release any and all medical records the hospital may hold for his mother and Barack Obama Sr., his listed father.

The debate over Obama's eligibility to be president has truly only just begun, with Obama's status having changed overnight from a bemused observer to a full-contact participant.

Two weeks before the publication of my book "Where's the Birth Certificate?" the effort to document Obama's past has begun in earnest.

Fundamentally, the world changed for Barack Obama yesterday morning, not just in increasing pressure for the release of the many hidden documents about his past, but in the inescapable reality that the White House must defend this newly released birth certificate as authentic.

Before yesterday, Obama may have attempted to explain away problems with the short-form Certification of Live Birth as the work of his supporters.

Before yesterday, the president largely remained above the fray. Now, he has fully engaged in the presentation and defense of his birth records and his status as a "natural born citizen" under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Obama's presidency now depends upon the White House being able to support the veracity of all the information contained in the birth document released yesterday morning.

In the final analysis, proof that the document is an authentic Obama birth record will await forensic examination.

<hr noshade="noshade" size="1" width="16%">Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Along with serving as WND's senior staff reporter, Corsi is a senior managing director at Gilford Securities.

Read more: What is it about twin girls born day after Obama? What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?

As I said above, releasing this won't satisfy the birthers.

Also, how do you know what Hawaiian hospitals called blacks in the 1960s? Maybe negro was a common word in the south, but I'm not sure you can assume that it would be used throughout the country, especially since Hawaii has a very different background and culture from other states. They easily could have referred to blacks differently from other states.

Read more! Read more!

And Markie laps it up like a thirsty dog who has had his ass whipped by a pack of much bigger and smarter dogs.

Also, how do you know what Hawaiian hospitals called blacks in the 1960s? Maybe negro was a common word in the south, but I'm not sure you can assume that it would be used throughout the country, especially since Hawaii has a very different background and culture from other states. They easily could have referred to blacks differently from other states.

Possible.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Read more! Read more!

And Markie laps it up like a thirsty dog who has had his ass whipped by a pack of much bigger and smarter dogs.
Just sad.He still buys the idiotic crap these nuts feed him.On to the next accusation to keep the birthtards going so they have some sort of purpose in life.