EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TRYTRYTRY is our April contestant)

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Here's an idea to ensure maximum entertainment value. Also, most contestants would remain active and posting selections thru the end of each month.

If the final win rate is 35% or lower than they are paid a couple hundo.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Its getting late very early in this thread.

Milwaukee Brewers - San Diego Padres
Total – FT – MLB
Over 6.5

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Does anybody ever begin this on fire and then fade late?
Only ComptrBob would know (sic) for sure.

Though I don't know if he documents pace profiles.

I do have enough info to approximate the pace, but I only record when a pick is made, not when it is actually graded.

Over the past 2 years (6 months were skipped because of COVID), there were only two overall winners (TobyT and Rail, assuming Try3 loses here). The best record halfway in that period was remarkably only 9-6 (Rail and myself) and only one 8-7 out of 18 attempts.

Before that I have incomplete records, but out of 45 recorded halfways, the best record was 10-5. (Try3 and myself in our 1st attempts, which we both won). Note I don't have some of the best halfway records that were produced in the early years.

So to answer WW's question, over the past 2 years, only I, in my 2nd try, faded late from 9-6 to go 13-17 at the end. Ugh. The only other one I documented was in Dec, 2017, Paleface started 9-6 and finished 10-13.

Last edited:

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Thanks for all your book work Computer Bob. Know wonder the Sports books love us. I am. having a difficult time early in the season with Strikeout props. I am typically an under player and these batters don’t swing until they get 2 strikes.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Feeling some inspiration off the good news here in town

lets make some history double up til we drop

APR 20
NHL [61] NEW JERSEY DEVILS +1½-105
333.00 USD/317.00 USDTICKET #

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Feeling some inspiration off the good news here in town

lets make some history double up til we drop

APR 20
NHL [61] NEW JERSEY DEVILS +1½-105
333.00 USD/317.00 USDTICKET #

I knew you would support the jury's verdict of GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.