Everything US Open Tennis

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Qualifying is starting today. We will see how things go.

Qualifying - Svrcina -120 vs Alves draftkings

Do believe Svrcina is a tad bit more comfortable on hard than Alves and should win the crucial points here.
Screenshot_20230822_092316.jpg

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
My ranking of the women is as follows with Pinnacle odds.
Gauff is the dark horse.

SABALENKA +496
SWIATEK +250
RYBAKINA +501
GAUFF +1002

These players also have a shot with some luck.

PEGULA +1002
JABEUR +1604
VONDROUSOVA +1804

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know Co Co Co beat Sweaty in Cincy but US Open not the same. I don't think Co Co can do it again on the harder, faster court.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
W Qualfying - Lys -195 vs Vandeweghe draftkings $195 to win $100

I remember when Vandeweghe was top 10. Those days and any type of threat against up and comers like Lys are done.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
2-1 +50.00

W Qualfying - Volynets +2.5 games -115 vs Naef $115 to win $100 dk

While Naef probably has the better baseline to baseline play Volynets makes up for it with more power and experience.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
3-1 +$180.43

M Qualfying - Skatov -185 vs Brancaccio $185 to win $100 dk

Skatov has a habit of being a loose cannon but he's flat out the better player here. As long as he can control his emotions he's going to advance.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
M Qualfying- Mensik -310 vs Kolar $310 to win $100 dk

Screenshot_20230826_111642.jpg

Kolar isn't topping the kid on hard here. Mensik going to reach his first major and first US Open.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
5-1 +380.43

M - Shelton -500 vs Cachin $200 to win $40 dk

I don't see much really which is quite unfortunate. Shelton is going to win this tennis match. I see Badosa is done for the season. That matchup was bad back vs bad knee in favor of Venus to me but I'm laying off her against Minnen. She's only +115.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
8th seed Maria Sakkari was vanquished by Spaniard Rebeka Masarova in 1st round, 6-4, 6-4.
Sakkari was about -400 today going off her finals appearance in D.C. a month ago.
Masarova held a height advantage (6’1” vs 5’ 7 1/2”) over her opponent while
matching Sakkari’s speed and power.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are no coincidences, They are sticking it in the Joker's face by delaying his match past 1030 EST to celebrate Billy Dyke King and to twist the knife, Michelle Obama appearance. Now you stick it to them, Joker. 7 wins. Trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are going top this well past 11. Fucking assholes. Expect more of this entire tournament to play mind games with Joker and do everything they can to knock him off form.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Holy fucking Wishy shit. Rune lost! Rune lost! Rune lost! He is not going the distance!

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
There are no coincidences, They are sticking it in the Joker's face by delaying his match past 1030 EST to celebrate Billy Dyke King and to twist the knife, Michelle Obama appearance. Now you stick it to them, Joker. 7 wins. Trophy.
amen, F big mike the baby murderer

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
6-2 +$295.43

Putintseva -140 vs Trevisan $140 to win $100 dk

I like Putintseva here. She has the better weapons to win this match on hard.