Everything US Open Tennis

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pinky and Maddy have excellent draws. Pinky is more likely to lose early than lose to Sweaty. I think she beats her but has to survive 2 more matches. Maddy just has to get the job done every match. If Jesse pee goes down, clear path to the fuck you. Ryby as well. Only Sofia has an obstructed path. 6-0 today for a she's perfect debutantè round.

Meddy
Sinner
Rublev
Maddy
Sofia
Jesse pee

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jabeur didn't look well at all. I really wanted to see that Rublev Ruusuvori match.

Murray might struggle with Moutet here. Lefty will give him trouble even though he hasn't had a good season.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
No player is in a worse downward spiral right now than Caroline Garcia.
Not surprisingly Garcia, today, was just a luke warm -154 favorite against Yafan Wang.

Garcia, WTA 7 was outplayed today by qualifier Yafan Wang WTA 114, losing 6-4 6-1.

Besides maybe Paula Badosa, no one has been a more shocking disappointing this year.
At least Emma Raducanu can blame her 2023 failures on multiple injuries.

Garcia story here.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sinner and Sofia next. Tournament doesn't start until 1st loss or 1st head to head. Let's avoid that as long as possible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Venus won qualifying week, no problem even Prime Time Deion Sanders. If gifted into the draw, Ziegler is right.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Headline:

John McEnroe news leaves tennis fans saddened amid absence from US Open coverage​

The tennis great has been notably absent across the first two days of the New York grand slam​

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
6-3 +$155.43

W - Jennifer Brady -185 vs Linette $185 to win $100 dk

The American finally looks healthy and happy to me. I like her in this spot with the crowd.

Venus shouldnt continue at all. I wasn't even paying attention and thought Putintseva won after bageling Trevisan in the opening set. One of the rare occurrences where a player covers the game spread but loses the ML match. Thiem and Shelton is going to be something else.

Swiatek is going to win it for the women.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pinky will beat Sweaty but just like the other times she was in same bracket, probably loses before. Asking for 2 more wins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As I posted before. Have to get to unstable stevo 16 before the tournament really starts. 12-0 has to become 36-0. That, uh, would be quite a feet.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
In another upset today at Flushing Meadows WTA 132 Taylor Townsend eviscerated Brazilian WTA 19,
Beatriz Haddad Maia in straight sets 7-6, 7-5.

While Townsend was a +148 dog in the match she leveraged her Saquon Barkley(ish) build, 5’6” 170 lbs
to overpower the ‘girl from Ipanema’.

Townsend brought confidence to her match today from her recent doubles success in Cincinnati combined with
a head to head win against Hadda Maia a few years back in Miami in their only previous tussle.

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
7-3 +$255.43

*** Clara Tauson -115 vs Peyton Stearns *** $345 to win $300 dk

Bet of the tournament so far for me right here. Always question makes surrounding the health of Tauson but she just beat Potapova who has all the tools (even better) than what Stearns will show up with today. Home crowd is part of the reason we are getting this price. For some reason Tauson finds comfort in playing against players like these two too who more or less just try to hit a target with their power.