Fauci and Bill Gates are not to trusted

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not only is Trump a piece of shit. He lies thru his teeth every day. Trump is a traitor, which has been confirmed by the Intel report. Too bad there was never an independent investigator. Mueller had a bosses, Trump and Barr. 😂

What's amazing is about 40% of Americans support the lying piece of shit Traitor.
Why don't the MAJORITY 60% do sonething? They must be compliant.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why don't the MAJORITY 60% do sonething? They must be compliant.

Democracy fails when minority rule. It's been happening far to long. Minority has stolen at least 2 elections in less than 2 decades. Voter suppression and voter fraud. Bush in 2000 and Trump 2016. Minority rule and the RepubliCons have let them do it. A RepubliCon Supreme court is contributing big time to the undermining of American's democracy. And the RepubliCons are the cause.

Something is being done but its a slow process. So much damage has been done by the 2 minority elected RepubliCon administrations Bush and Trump. The November midterms were a strong start. But so much damage has been done. Fascism has hurt this country. Income inequality has never been so massive. The richest continue to get the majority of taxpayer's dollars. It happened with the tax scam and the Cares Act.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Democracy fails when minority rule. It's been happening far to long. Minority has stolen at least 2 elections in less than 2 decades. Voter suppression and voter fraud. Bush in 2000 and Trump 2016. Minority rule and the RepubliCons have let them do it. A RepubliCon Supreme court is contributing big time to the undermining of American's democracy. And the RepubliCons are the cause.

Something is being done but its a slow process. So much damage has been done by the 2 minority elected RepubliCon administrations Bush and Trump. The November midterms were a strong start. But so much damage has been done. Fascism has hurt this country. Income inequality has never been so massive. The richest continue to get the majority of taxpayer's dollars. It happened with the tax scam and the Cares Act.
The D’s didn’t care about the people as long as they got their cut. The house could have voted it down and made it truly for the worker and small business.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is Fox News promoting disinfectant or UV light yet? Currently they're radio silent on Merlins & Trump's miracle drug, Hydrochloroquinne.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Ads popping up in CA telling peep were open. That's from Emergency Medical Centers and hospitals. They're laying off and reducing hrs of nurses aa there is no business.

MrTop

EOG Master
Is Fox News promoting disinfectant or UV light yet? Currently they're radio silent on Merlins & Trump's miracle drug, Hydrochloroquinne.

FDA Warns Against Use of Chloroquine Outside of Clinical Trials
Agency says the drug is linked to cardiac dangers and shouldn’t generally be used against coronavirus

WASHINGTON—The Food and Drug Administration is warning patients and doctors that two malaria drugs touted by President Trump for use against the coronavirus are linked to cardiac dangers and should only be used in hospitalized patients or as part of clinical trials for the virus.

WSJ

Wade

EOG Master
Not only is Trump a piece of shit. He lies thru his teeth every day. Trump is a traitor, which has been confirmed by the Intel report. Too bad there was never an independent investigator. Mueller had a bosses, Trump and Barr. 😂

What's amazing is about 40% of Americans support the lying piece of shit Traitor.

The other 60% are obsessed with Trump and can't stop talking about him lol.

kane

EOG master
FDA Warns Against Use of Chloroquine Outside of Clinical Trials
Agency says the drug is linked to cardiac dangers and shouldn’t generally be used against coronavirus

WASHINGTON—The Food and Drug Administration is warning patients and doctors that two malaria drugs touted by President Trump for use against the coronavirus are linked to cardiac dangers and should only be used in hospitalized patients or as part of clinical trials for the virus.

WSJ

Well, Trump keeps saying what do you have to lose? Apparently the answer is your heart

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Adolf Trump and Nazi Pelosi are cashing in big from the Corona Hoax

It's not a hoax. I know Trump and Jared are cashing in for millions due to the tax clause put into the cares act. It's benefits real estate moguls right up Jared and the Trump family's alley. But how is Pelosi cashing in? Can you post a link? Or do we just need to watch Fox So Called News?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No one in an economic leadership position in the US was ever smart enough to mandate that stimulus had to be invested domestically, not stuffed in your wallet or bank account while you spend free credit instead.

Of course it would be much harder to propogate the transfer of wealth as there aren't enough corporate types that can actually run a successful business.

America has the absolute best culture of FAIL in the world. Fukk up your whole world and just walk down to the bank get some more. Bank runs out, just call the Fed and see if today's print dry enough to burn. Fed tapped? Fukk it sell more treasuries. Gotta be someone out there dumber than us will buy them? There isn't??

Fukk it we'll start over. Electronic Currency. We still have electricity righr?

railbird

EOG Master
Isiah 1:3 The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner's manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
orange man bad....wrong
China man bad....wrong again.

Orange man dumb as fukk....correct.
China man sharp as tack......correct.

No finger pointing gonna change that shit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The real crazy thing about what's going on is that the fear mongers are out there dropping little nuggets like "we dont know if having antibodies provides immunity" and they say right out that maybe you can get reinfected?

Yet the whole point of a vaccine is to have your body build antibodies - which they suggest do nothing.

MrTop

EOG Master
The real crazy thing about what's going on is that the fear mongers are out there dropping little nuggets like "we dont know if having antibodies provides immunity" and they say right out that maybe you can get reinfected?

Yet the whole point of a vaccine is to have your body build antibodies - which they suggest do nothing.

it might work like chicken pox vaccine. you won't get chicken pox again but you get a form of it again.. the medical field would call it shingles.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it might work like chicken pox vaccine. you won't get chicken pox again but you get a form of it again.. the medical field would call it shingles.
I think shingles comes from virus that always remains in your body after having chicken pox(like almost everyone who's not young), I dont believe you can get shingles from getting the vaccine.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think shingles comes from virus that always remains in your body after having chicken pox(like almost everyone who's not young), I dont believe you can get shingles from getting the vaccine.

i don't know if it stays in our body but i got the shot as a kid.. later in life there was a chicken pox virus in the north east ..and i got shingles behind the head. No big deal but you could get on your body as well and that area is horrible.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The good Dr once again throwing cold water on sports reopening.
He's being phased out I hear. The key to this whole mess is relaxing, or should we say eliminating social distancing, do that and anything goes. Now you might ask "how do we do that"? I'm not sure but it could be done.

cheapseats

EOG Master
He's being phased out I hear. The key to this whole mess is relaxing, or should we say eliminating social distancing, do that and anything goes. Now you might ask "how do we do that"? I'm not sure but it could be done.
The Swedish method seems to be the way to move forward.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That could be a problem in football.

MrTop

EOG Master
6 ft away in the NFL huddle.. receivers in helmet. .hand signals ok ... MLB no high fives .. no chew . No gum

mr merlin

EOG Master
That could be a problem in football.
Social distancing was a suggestion, people were asked to limit and reduce their close contacts with others, it was never a requirement. The same goes for masks, they said yea, we think it would be good to wear them, go ahead if you desire, now the idiots think it's a demand.

At some point trump or someone else will get the CDC or other experts to say, we think we can start ending that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Boom, I missed it earlier, Trump announced that he will not extend social distancing guidelines, they end tomorrow. So there, now any governor can do so as well, pack those stadiums!

kane

EOG master
Boom, I missed it earlier, Trump announced that he will not extend social distancing guidelines, they end tomorrow. So there, now any governor can do so as well, pack those stadiums!

And Dr Birx says we need social distancing through the Summer, only a fucking moron would end social distancing right now