Fezzik GOY Part III

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Alan Boston has been a train wreck betting college basketball for close to a decade. He never changed with the times & he holds too many grudges against coaches and teams.

Heim

EOG Master
Heim is terrible at this. And Alan Boston is not respected for his stuff like buying points onto 5 nonsense.

Buying 3 points for 60 cents? NOW we can have a reasonable conversation........

I find Boston entertaining. He doesn't like me. I don't like him.

I will never understand why you alienated him on your 'Place'... despite what you think of his talents he was a name to drive up traffic. Then suddenly driving him out with silly contrarian comments. Although he deserved recommending 7.5 in SB when 7 was available for days.

Heim

EOG Master
Alan Boston has been a train wreck betting college basketball for close to a decade. He never changed with the times & he holds too many grudges against coaches and teams.

His life has always been plugging up one hole in the dam, then another pops up. It takes away from your focus. Back when him and Oscar ruled the town it was eat, drink, sleep CBB.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
LOL.

Us squares do it too often but pro's been buying points for a long time, selectively of course but it's always been part of it.

Fixed situations in hoops that have been around a while and always taking +EV teasers for example.

At one time we could buy on and off an NFL 3 for a dime at a few outfits, none of which are no longer in business. :)

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik should really have a comedy act on the strip. Boston's picks were worthless on his 'Place'...but lifting picks from the great CBB savant AJ Hoffman (who?) and fellow tout...is long term profitable.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aj is the square that wins.... as promoted by rj

Their morning show should be renamed what would 2 drunk guys like to bet today

Heim

EOG Master
My play volume will be very low this weekend. I will be hitting CBB HARD starting next week.

Of course, some of these games are too close to call especially the final. No point losing units with no perceived edge.

Let's wait for a UConn ML over Georgetown. 😅

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Your clients want plays
So every game this weekend was lined perfectly?

No value anywhere

Clients want action

I'm sure some are asking to switch to someone else on Monday

Heim

EOG Master
When I heard someone opened the Circa book at Silverton with a 15k ML bet on NCAAWB Oklahoma, you know who came to mind.

It lost btw...

Heim

EOG Master
Tuesday! 7 CBB best bets!
Major line moves and I took the package down

Can't wait to see them. Amazing, all seven moved after Fezzik's midnight release. 😏

What does that tell you when you have to take the whole package down?

In tennis they call that advantage Fezzik. Geez, you're paying for some liquidity.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Four UNDER totals in 4PM PDT games, went 2-2, with Stony Brook/Charleston going over in OT.

Two late totals, plus Gonzaga ML -140.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

625 Stony Brook Seawolves​

vs.​

626 Coll of Charleston Cougars​

MGM and DKings both have 158.5​

PASS at 150​

Yesterday - 11:47 PM​

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

vs.​

PASS at 150​

vs.​

PASS at 150​

Will I get limited at these books for getting 10 pts the best of it. Did you play their,and if you did what other books had that number,for your subscribers. Is under 151 aok.

Heim

EOG Master
1710434502864.png

lol at a dollar but sad for the newbies that bite who then get bombarded by Pregame to buy season packages.

The problem with touts that continually lift picks , you're left scrambling when your source or sources get cold. Most 'pros' know a number is off instinctively when it comes out. Steve needs the screen then says my number(s) might move (lol) intimating he's some type of originator. In short, picks aren't even worth a buck.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
When you are on over 153 for BYU game and Bookmaker closes 153u-29 and Pinny 151, can't be a sobering feeling.

I'm surprised Fezzik didn't stick save with now under, based on new information. lol

I don't want to give Fezzik grief, the play was only a buck.

I wonder if the 99 cent store will dedicate a aisle for Fezzik's picks?

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If I'm not wrong Dollar General is closing over 1,000 locations. Pregame's power rating has to be at an all time low since I used to hear RJ on Fox with Colin Cowherd. Sales compared to then have to be way, way down. If only RJ had sold high.

Heim

EOG Master
Ok Fezzik lost 1H under on SJ game we all lose. But under on St. John's predominate HC!? There had to be better plays.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Pregame 3/14
A $100 bettor is down -$1300 on the week
2* Nevada -2.5

2* Texas Tech Over 153 LOSS
2* Seton Hall Under 67 1H LOSS

Looks like blue horseshit buried me. I want my $1 back.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If I'm not wrong Dollar General is closing over 1,000 locations. Pregame's power rating has to be at an all time low since I used to hear RJ on Fox with Colin Cowherd. Sales compared to then have to be way, way down. If only RJ had sold high.
I wonder how iritated rj is about wagertalk lapping them in money.

They get the youtube views for their shows which brings in sales

I am surprised RJ hasn't hired a marketing team to do social media to drive attention to pregame.

Marco and vegas runner left pregame and are now probably making 10x what they did at pregame.

Maybe Randall is happy with his blue horseshoe doing every pod possible for advertising

howid

EOG Dedicated
sadly there's not enough hours in the day to tune in to all the gambling podcasts/content out there, a lot of decent quality.

what a change from a few decades ago, a dearth of information available ...

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Sportsrmylife - I'm not so sure Wagertalk is breaking the bank or lapping Pregame. Most of their videos get 200-2,000 views.That's not enough to generate a whole lot of sales. Who is the face of Wagertalk? No one I have ever seen on social media follows Kelly in Vegas or Teddy "No Covers' for picks. Kelly has nothing special reasoning for her picks and Teddy looks like he's on death's doorstep. Sports gambling has changed in the last couple years. Most 18-35 year old gamblers bet player props and in game betting.