Fezzik GOY Part III

Heim

EOG Master
LOL. NOVER NHL. LMFAO. This guy has NO CLUE.

Sorry dude, you're lying. Nover gave it out the night before with a extensive write up which evidently swayed you. He pumped it as his game of the month and you shortly followed the next morning.

12 games last night and you land on the same side. Moreover, some big MLs last night. You land on a short price, not you.

P.S. He's not that bad in hockey, you needed to market that pick 'Fezzik doesn't even know what continent it's on, but he loves a side'

Clown 🤡 show...

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
I am sure Mr. Nover likely has NHL contacts, as do I.

IN MY WRITE UP I clearly stated I have NO CLUE about what continent the NHL is played in.

I am 3-0 on my plays this year in the NHL.

Heim

EOG Master
It's interesting how much Fezzik's style has completely changed after getting into sales. Now it's the best position to gain
a unit and pump the end result. ROI be damned. At least before there was some inkling of a +EV wager.

In the words of 'Rail'....Fezz is a square.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's interesting how much Fezzik's style has completely changed after getting into sales. Now it's the best position to gain
a unit and pump the end result. ROI be damned. At least before there was some inkling of a +EV wager.

In the words of 'Rail'....Fezz is a square.
Fezzik's angle is that these big ML plays are 99.9% plays while being priced at less than that.

I don't have an issue if he wants to play these with his big credit accounts and partners to get down.

My issue is releasing these to clients who 1)don't have the bankroll to with stand a loss 2) can't mentally understand how this bet works when they are asked to bet $25 to win $1

Plus how does this help customers belief in Steve is they are paying him for plays and get these large favs?

I thought the old saying was that anybody can play these large large favs and you don't need a service to tell you that.

But then again Steve is leaning into this and is simply becoming more and more popular as more shows and people on twitter keep bringing this to the light with each and every big fav that Steve plays

Can't wait to see what the NFL draft has in order for the big fav plays.

caleb williams #1 pick has to be in the portfolio.

Heim

EOG Master
Why not just bet the big ML favorite ALL the time ??? If it’s a 99% bet …

Because the only 99 percent plays are this time of year with #1 seed versus #16. Yet he goes on these podcasts and the MCs act like he discovered the cure for cancer when he spills this.

Why don't they inquire, if 99 what happened with Purdue last year?

Heim

EOG Master
In the depth of March Madness....and Fezzik messages 'working on baseball'

Fezzik lost with these short spreads.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
4-1 yet still under water after 3 months

Also no football plays. 😢

3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:49am) Tor/Tampa Bay UN 8 [9-2] MLB 2 L -2.2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:49am) Purdue ML -155 [72-66] CBB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:51am) Miami F5 -145 [6-4] MLB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:52am) Stl F5 0.5 -105 [2-0] MLB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:53am) Bos F5 0.5 -125 [4-1] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -17.32u

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I guess lsu +2 was only a vsin podcast play
Nice freeroll for Stevie

When is the next blue Horseshoe bail out play???

4/1/24 Monday (4/1/24 8:48am) Phil -135 [3-6] MLB 2 L -2.7

YTD -20.02u

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This morning on the sov pod fezzik and aj Hoffman were talking about edey not being called for 3 seconds in the lane.

Fezzik made the comment that he thought the ncaa suspended that rule.

Whhaatttt?

Fezzik blasts coaches and players for not knowing rules and he thinks this?

This guy is simply able to say whatever he wants without recourse

Why do you think he only goes on shows with dumbos who have zero clue how to think for themselves or to even listen to Steve and say "that doesn't sound right"

Fez leading the sheep to the slaughter is the new 2024 stevie

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik on Marlins B2B...so how do you clean up that unit mess? Naturally follow up with -155 and -205 sides. 😆

boston massacre

EOG Master
4-1 yet still under water after 3 months

Also no football plays. 😢

3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:49am) Tor/Tampa Bay UN 8 [9-2] MLB 2 L -2.2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:49am) Purdue ML -155 [72-66] CBB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:51am) Miami F5 -145 [6-4] MLB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:52am) Stl F5 0.5 -105 [2-0] MLB 2 W 2
3/31/24 Sunday (3/31/24 9:53am) Bos F5 0.5 -125 [4-1] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -17.32u

You're Wasting Your Time Following That Tout Scoundrel .

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
4/4/24 Thursday (4/4/24 8:00am) Twins -152 [2-4] MLB 2 L -3.04
4/4/24 Thursday (4/4/24 8:00am) Royals -165 [10-1] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -18.06u

Fezzik playing 95% chalky shit on a daily basis. Good luck with that! When the 1st 5 innings run ends maybe he'll turn to the Vegas Dave way of handicapping. Give out the Dodgers -1.5 runs and play on whoever is taking on the Oakland / Sacramento A's -1.5 runs.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Two of Fezzik's plays were -163 & -182. When he losses 2 of 4 he'll lose a lot more than juice and when he losses 3 of 4 it will be like going 0-4. I remember when Fezzik used to make fun of people betting and giving out such big favorites. Fezzik is nothing more than Vegas Dave 2.0 these days.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik does one thing right, avoids ML parlays. A lot of touts release those. So I upgrade Fezz to square+.

Heim

EOG Master
What's even more comedic about Fezzik's release number is Pregame on their odds board has it opening at 147.5 😂

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
You cannot take a house theo 5% or much higher hold gm on underdogs, and magically post the "NO" on it and suddelnly make it true attractive low theo offering

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
I posted the Pregame UN 148 before the game was "on the board" at pregame in the system. I posted it under the "in game" of the ALA game so that people could get down.

Obviously I was well aware the number was wrong; I could have F***** given out UND 148.5 but I was whacking it myself. FD had 148.5 at the time i game out UN 148.

Heim

EOG Master
1712699782756.png

lol giving a play during the first time out....tremendous window of opportunity for anyone to get down. Bathroom or sandwich
break be damned.

Geez, if Randy Johnson was the 'Big Unit'.....Fezzik is the 'Anytime Unit'.....

ComptrBob

EOG Master
WNCAAB Live S Carolina ML +105 vs Iowa (WH), score 9-20, 1Q 4:45 left.
Posted 12:23PM in the EOG Best Bets thread.
BO

WCBB South Carolina ML +105 (Trailing 20-9)
Posted 12:24PM in the EOG Best Bets thread.
And Fezzik makes 3. !!!!!
See below:

View attachment 7470835

lol giving a play during the first time out....tremendous window of opportunity for anyone to get down. Bathroom or sandwich
break be damned.

Geez, if Randy Johnson was the 'Big Unit'.....Fezzik is the 'Anytime Unit'.....
Posted (text, email) 12:25PM, Pregame.com, BLAP.

Quite the sequence.