Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

She won by 3 million because she won in California by over 4 million, all that proves is that CA is a fucked up state.

These sad sacks here are just pathetic, 2 years later they're taking solace in the fact two electors abstained, LOL.

I still love how you called me dumb and to do the math even though your electoral vote count was off

mr merlin

EOG Master
I still love how you called me dumb and to do the math even though your electoral vote count was off
I did transpose the 6 and 9 because I was glancing back between pages, i admit that, You're so uptight Heisi, stubbornly insisting that look at me electors abstaining changes the facts, it doesn't. You need to stop taking politics so seriously.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yeah that's pretty silly MM. Both parties were very aware of what was needed to get elected.......

To cry about it after you lose isn't the most flattering position to take.

Just guessing but if Hillary won there would be no issue with the current laws used in electing a POTUS.

We all know the answer to that.
Exactly. This is why we have this system - so all states can be represented. Hillary didn’t feel the need to campaign in a swing state (michigan), trump was there a lot. Don’t want to go to Wyoming? Don’t hate the results then.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah that's pretty silly MM. Both parties were very aware of what was needed to get elected.......

To cry about it after you lose isn't the most flattering position to take.

Just guessing but if Hillary won there would be no issue with the current laws used in electing a POTUS.

We all know the answer to that.
Yup, poor losers whine and complain. look at last weeks OT game between the Pats/KC, lots of people whining that KC never had a chance at the ball in OT ,"they should change the rules."
If KC had won the toss and rolled down the field to a TD, ending the game, do you think the Pats would be whining about it - no chance?

MrTop

EOG Master
The swing states are the cause the dems lost. Hillary lost it. Going against a guy who promised the world like trump did fooled many swing voters. Obama promised things and did not deliver too. When trump went to the plate the swing voters hoped. Lost again. They will not change anything that will matter. Have to do it on your own .

Exactly. This is why we have this system - so all states can be represented. Hillary didn’t feel the need to campaign in a swing state (michigan), trump was there a lot. Don’t want to go to Wyoming? Don’t hate the results then.

No argument from me as far as that goes. Clinton ran a strategically flawed campaign

MrTop

EOG Master
the dems were coming off of a 2 term president. It was ripe for an upset. There are not many times where there are one side wins 3 times in a row in history. Last one was Reagan 2 terms winner followed by bush . FDR was extended because of WW2.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets see, Trump is pulling out of syria, and now just this morning there are reports that we may have an agreement with the taliban to pull out of afghanistan within 18 months, yet the wackos on the left here are worried that Trump may "lead us into war".

You guys are funny, delusional, but funny.

kane

EOG master
Lets see, Trump is pulling out of syria, and now just this morning there are reports that we may have an agreement with the taliban to pull out of afghanistan within 18 months, yet the wackos on the left here are worried that Trump may "lead us into war".

You guys are funny, delusional, but funny.

Pulling our troops out of Syria is exactly what Putin wants, so naturally his puppet listens to him. The lying puppet said ISIS was defeated, two days later 4 American soldiers were killed, if Hillary was president the right would be holding a dozen hearings on it, just like the Benghazi witch hunt. Yeah, the Taliban will be pulling out in 18 months, sure they will.

MrTop

EOG Master
Dear Heisenberg, this is 100% false, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Sincerely, Dick Cheney

it trickles down to the defense workers. There are bases all over the world. If you were in the US military you would know it. It puts millions to work. The workers get above scale in the civilian sector. Building ships, subs , building buildings to house the military & civilian overseas. Gives jobs to military & support. It is bigger than you think.

MrTop

EOG Master
Pulling our troops out of Syria is exactly what Putin wants, so naturally his puppet listens to him. The lying puppet said ISIS was defeated, two days later 4 American soldiers were killed, if Hillary was president the right would be holding a dozen hearings on it, just like the Benghazi witch hunt. Yeah, the Taliban will be pulling out in 18 months, sure they will.

wrong again. Countries switch sides after the war starts. Russia fought with the USA vs germany. If war broke out with china vs USA ..the USA could strike a deal with Russia to bury china
Remember Russia does not want china to be too strong otherwise Russia becomes the hunted from china.

boston massacre

EOG Master
at least trying to do something about this issue.

The Botox Laced Scarecrow Pelosi, did not care about who or what was affected by the Shutdown.

Trump did. Reopened it. Realizing that there's more than one way to Skin the Cat.

More Trump Action to Follow.

Trump during Campaign.

"Politicians. All Talk. No Action."

On the Money.

kane

EOG master
wrong again. Countries switch sides after the war starts. Russia fought with the USA vs germany. If war broke out with china vs USA ..the USA could strike a deal with Russia to bury china
Remember Russia does not want china to be too strong otherwise Russia becomes the hunted from china.

Putin would love our troops out of Syria Topper, and we're not going to war with China

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putin doesn't give a shit about Syria except to oppose us because we're there, when we leave they'll turn their attention elsewhere.

Big powers oppose each other everywhere, we take one side, russia will take the other and vice versa.

If you're bothered by them soldiers getting killed in syria, that's exactly why we should get out.

MrTop

EOG Master
Putin would love our troops out of Syria Topper, and we're not going to war with China

you have not been watching the Taiwan info. We just passed 2 of our ships through the Taiwan strait. china just said to Taiwan they will use force to overtake it... that is when the bullets will fly possibly ….you don't remember 1996 ? Clinton sent 2 US carriers to show force vs china

The Botox Laced Scarecrow Pelosi, did not care about who or what was affected by the Shutdown.

Trump did. Reopened it. Realizing that there's more than one way to Skin the Cat.

More Trump Action to Follow.

Trump during Campaign.

"Politicians. All Talk. No Action."

On the Money.

Pelosi has been running the country for the past month

kane

EOG master
If we end up in a war with China, I'll admit I was wrong, until then I'll say we aren't going to war with them

kane

EOG master
"President Trump's surprise decision to withdraw forces from Syria presented a rare and unmistakable victory for Russian President Vladimir Putin"

kane

EOG master
"With the departure of US troops, Moscow would become the undisputed international power broker in the war torn country"

mr merlin

EOG Master
How did that arab spring that Obama pushed work out? lets run down the list...Egypt, syria, libya, yemen, saudi arabia, tunisia, where is the freedom?

MrTop

EOG Master
If we end up in a war with China, I'll admit I was wrong, until then I'll say we aren't going to war with them

you never know when war will start or how it ends. Japan attacked USA ..japan loser. now friends. Germany was friends with Russia as they were dividing up Poland then germany says to Russia they are friends... 6 months later they attacked Russia

china backed up north korea already in a war and lost men vs USA with Russia supplying intel to china.

kane

EOG master
"In comments Thursday, the Russian President hailed the US decision, as "correct", agreeing with Trump that the Islamic state had largely been defeated."
"On this, Donald is right, I agree with him", Putin said Thursday.

Putin says jump, the lying orange puppet asks how high

kane

EOG master
Fake news from trump hating deep state organizations, we're out of syria(another month or two), Putin and Assad can have syria, it doesn't belong to us you know? Assad is the only legitimate leader and always has been.

You live in an alternate universe, there are plenty of republicans who disagree with getting out of Syria

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember when Obama at his inaugural address(very inspirational) said to North Korea, Iran, and Cuba, " I extend my hand in friendship, if you will unclench your fist?" , how did that work out?