I have an announcement to make....

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Ok this isnt easy for me to do, but I am coming forward and admitting to my mistake. After seeing the TTinco thread on stiffs it made me realize what a jerk I have been. Everyone thinks that after I won the EOG 64 man tourney that I used some of the winnings to pay off my $300 debt.... Well I didnt, I lied to my friend Mofome and had him send the $700 to my betjam account. I told Mofome I was using some of that $700 he transfered me to pay patfan from across the street. Well what I did was I started betting with that $700 hoping to double up or something and still pay off my debt. I want to make it clear that throughout this whole process I did want to pay off the $300. However gambling got the best of me and I made a terrible mistake. I ended up losing the entire $700 and then ignored email after email from Patfan. I have had this on my mind the entire time and I feel like a total piece of shit for basically "free rolling" another poster. Whether you like me or not, in REAL LIFE I am not the type of person to screw anyone over. I feel that I have totally screwed over Patfan on his $300 that I owe him and I am going to pay him his money. I just started my new job as many of you know and I am making some decent money, I am going to email Patfan tomorrow and apologize and let him know I will be paying him. I understand that I will be bashed for this and be labeled an asshole stiff, jerk, loser, etc... But I deserve that, I have acted like a jerk for not paying off what I owe. So with all of this being said I am leaving EOG until I pay off this debt. I think that is the right thing to do. To take a break from posting until my record is clean and come back with a clean slate. To be honest for a while I just liked to come on here and fuck around. But over time I realized over time is that a lot of the people are very nice genuine people and even the thought of me screwing over another poster upsets me. I am sorry for the long message but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest as I have wanted to come clean for a while now... If anyone wants to get a hold of me for any reason just ask mofo for my email address. I wont be back until my debt is paid, this is my lat post on EOG for now... Im sorry for being a jerk, talk to you all later and good luck with rest of NFL season - 5 Star

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: I have an announcement to make....

At least you are a better man to have admitted your faults. I really hope you take the high road and make payments if need be. As long as you don't continue to "Jscam" him, you can regain some of your dignity. Good luck, kid.

Ok this isnt easy for me to do, but I am coming forward and admitting to my mistake. After seeing the TTinco thread on stiffs it made me realize what a jerk I have been. Everyone thinks that after I won the EOG 64 man tourney that I used some of the winnings to pay off my $300 debt.... Well I didnt, I lied to my friend Mofome and had him send the $700 to my betjam account. I told Mofome I was using some of that $700 he transfered me to pay patfan from across the street. Well what I did was I started betting with that $700 hoping to double up or something and still pay off my debt. I want to make it clear that throughout this whole process I did want to pay off the $300. However gambling got the best of me and I made a terrible mistake. I ended up losing the entire $700 and then ignored email after email from Patfan. I have had this on my mind the entire time and I feel like a total piece of shit for basically "free rolling" another poster. Whether you like me or not, in REAL LIFE I am not the type of person to screw anyone over. I feel that I have totally screwed over Patfan on his $300 that I owe him and I am going to pay him his money. I just started my new job as many of you know and I am making some decent money, I am going to email Patfan tomorrow and apologize and let him know I will be paying him. I understand that I will be bashed for this and be labeled an asshole stiff, jerk, loser, etc... But I deserve that, I have acted like a jerk for not paying off what I owe. So with all of this being said I am leaving EOG until I pay off this debt. I think that is the right thing to do. To take a break from posting until my record is clean and come back with a clean slate. To be honest for a while I just liked to come on here and fuck around. But over time I realized over time is that a lot of the people are very nice genuine people and even the thought of me screwing over another poster upsets me. I am sorry for the long message but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest as I have wanted to come clean for a while now... If anyone wants to get a hold of me for any reason just ask mofo for my email address. I wont be back until my debt is paid, this is my lat post on EOG for now... Im sorry for being a jerk, talk to you all later and good luck with rest of NFL season - 5 Star

I noticed that when you were asked directly whether you paid patsfan you didn't answer.

I've asked about this and I may be wrong but I recall an EOG moderator assuring me that you gave him his money.

I'm actually glad I always considered you a douche because if I had actually had replied back and forth with you on here, I too would feel cheated. You not only have lied to patsfan and mo, but you've also lied to and stolen the trust from everyone who posted with you.

If there is not some outrage expressed by the shrink and all mods about your thieving and scamming ways, expect this site's reputation to sink. It's bad, bad, bad for the site.

Bottomline: you have zero credibility and are a known thief and liar. If EOG continues to harbor you here it will only contribute to EOG's bad reputation as a theives' den and EOG needs to make a definitive statement: shrink ought to call you out as a thief and ban you for a long time (many years or, preferably, permanently).

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This thread is better than OJ live from the Big House stating ... "ok ... I killed
that bitch but I have a good excuse Geraldo ..."

People that don't answer questions when directly asked like you did show what most of us already knew. That you were a stiff. I don't call you 1starstiff for nothing. Once a stiff always a stiff. You were given the money and still didn't pay him. Your poor handicapping cost you more and more money and now your little bit of dignity that you harbored within yourself. Not only has it now been shown that you can't handicap, you also can't be trusted. Pretty much worthless to the site now. It really shows that your 25 posts a day are not worth shit, when you can't pay back a small debt like 300.00.
With the above said. You really should leave the offshore gambling forum world to the ones who gamble and gamble well. Just last night you were needing the Caps -1.5. You either were lying again or actually had money on them. If that is the case then you had money to pay Patsfan something, anything.
I say good bye with a smile and may you not come back here for years to come. EOG is a better place without you here. Good luck in you future endeavors and may you be able to pay off your LONG LONG LONG overdue debt to Patsfan in a reasonable timeframe. You should really look deep inside and consider the reasons that you spend so much time here. Grow up and please stay at the rx or sbr. We don't need your kind here. Later.

STB.

whats the over/under until his next post is it in hours or days, pretty sad you did not pay off your debt like you said you would if you won that contest

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

It seems like I am the only one on these forums who was in debt, that actually made good on their debt.

Thanx to all the people who pushed me so hard (even the ones who knew nothing bout me or the story).

I've felt 10000% different ever since my debt was cleared!

Happens to every gambler at some time...just part of the game...pay up and go forward. :cheers

Amazing what truth comes out of someone at 4am. Good to at least admit everything, 5 star. 12io4j2w90

No, what 5star did doesn't happen to every gambler. He did a lot more than just bet over his head and not pay in a timely manner. What he did was continue to lie and make a mockery of the whole thing for his own amusement.

Don't forget the many posts he made in the threads when mofome and WVU had their meltdown.

He basically called mofome out on his slow pay while all the while knowing he himself is a no pay stiff!

With friend like this, who needs enemies? Et tu, 5star?

Backstab much, 5star?

And it's not a great and noble thing for him to finally come out and admit this when the heat in on and he knew it was only a matter of time before he too was outed.

You wrote a long tearfull goodbye post a month ago and made it less than one day.

We shall see as they sat the proof is on the pudding.

munson15

I want winners...

The first step to correcting the problem is admitting that you have one, and 5-Star has done that. I hope he pays his debt and returns feeling better about himself. Lying your way through life is a tough way to go, and I congratulate 5-Star for publicly accepting 100% responsibility. Good luck getting your life on track and paying off what you owe.:cheers

You wrote a long tearfull goodbye post a month ago and made it less than one day.

We shall see as they sat the proof is on the pudding.

He'll be back before he pays off his debt. He says that he just started a new job. The 300 will be half a paycheck and he won't be giving up half a paycheck to anyone let alone a poster on a internet gambling forum.

For fucks sake. How the hell can you come with this shit?

Dont let the door hit you in the ass...........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

5 Star needs to book some air time with the "Rev" James Dobson of "FOCUS ON THE FAMILY" to get the ol Rev's blessing ....

mofome

Banned

Shit, i've been tricked again. 5 and I talked a long time about how i could simply send patsfan the 300 myself. I asked for his email and everything and 5 told me time after time he had it under control. man oh man. i am a gullible sap.

If someone can get me patsfans info it would be appreciated. via pm or something. This is not a poster i have any personal experience with.

this month i should have enough to take care of that along with my other things. going to be cutting it close adding 300 on but this is silly.

Hope you can understand, 5 star bomb, that this is real life too and we are all real people. These poster names you read are real people. People that matter just as much as anyone you know in the real world. This really feels awful. Being lied to doesn't feel great and being an idiot and believing everything people say is dreadful as well. Work hard and treat people how you want to be treated yourself. even these e-people. they're very real and have the same concerns/wishes as anyone you know in real life.

Mo - stop paying people's debts. use that money for yourself and your family... your paying someone else's debts does more damage in the end....

mofome

Banned

Mo - stop paying people's debts. use that money for yourself and your family... your paying someone else's debts does more damage in the end....

How does it do more damage? I have my own debts i'm catching up on that I need to take care of, but if I can also help out with someone in the forum world, I would love to.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Shit, i've been tricked again. 5 and I talked a long time about how i could simply send patsfan the 300 myself. I asked for his email and everything and 5 told me time after time he had it under control. man oh man. i am a gullible sap.

If someone can get me patsfans info it would be appreciated. via pm or something. This is not a poster i have any personal experience with.

this month i should have enough to take care of that along with my other things. going to be cutting it close adding 300 on but this is silly.

Hope you can understand, 5 star bomb, that this is real life too and we are all real people. These poster names you read are real people. People that matter just as much as anyone you know in the real world. This really feels awful. Being lied to doesn't feel great and being an idiot and believing everything people say is dreadful as well. Work hard and treat people how you want to be treated yourself. even these e-people. they're very real and have the same concerns/wishes as anyone you know in real life.

Dont you fucking dare mo or I swear I will leave. You have your own bills to pay and your own shit to take care of your family as well. People can wipe their own assess and it does not teach him anything. He has a fine paying job and more than likely can pay 50.00 a week. Seriously he can afford that, if you pay it and he repays you he does not feel as obligated. I'm not kidding mo you pay his debt I'm outta here. Dont do it.

People that don't answer questions when directly asked like you did show what most of us already knew. That you were a stiff. I don't call you 1starstiff for nothing. Once a stiff always a stiff. You were given the money and still didn't pay him. Your poor handicapping cost you more and more money and now your little bit of dignity that you harbored within yourself. Not only has it now been shown that you can't handicap, you also can't be trusted. Pretty much worthless to the site now. It really shows that your 25 posts a day are not worth shit, when you can't pay back a small debt like 300.00.
With the above said. You really should leave the offshore gambling forum world to the ones who gamble and gamble well. Just last night you were needing the Caps -1.5. You either were lying again or actually had money on them. If that is the case then you had money to pay Patsfan something, anything.
I say good bye with a smile and may you not come back here for years to come. EOG is a better place without you here. Good luck in you future endeavors and may you be able to pay off your LONG LONG LONG overdue debt to Patsfan in a reasonable timeframe. You should really look deep inside and consider the reasons that you spend so much time here. Grow up and please stay at the rx or sbr. We don't need your kind here. Later.

STB.

STB - Why do you think he hated Wil so much? Wil banned him over this. Sorry, he's Shrink's problem.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I think the big question here is if anyone thinks Kellon Winslow could be a top eight power forward in the NBA:+clueless 5star send the guy some of those high school tapes of Lebron playing football. They have to be worth something. Mo ur nuts if u are gonna pay this debt. I even believe 5 star will eventually pay the guy butt u have to let him take responsibility for his actions. I just can't believe he would get this money (700)and not pay the guy. Sheese. Well at least he is finally feeling guilty about this situation unless this was a beer post. It is a start.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Mo very noble of you to take the 3 hundo upon yourself to pay, but it's not your debt. If that's the case then why don't you have Ken take money out of Journeyman's check to pay back TTinco?

mo - the damage is that if you don't let 5star pay it back, he will not learn a lesson and do it again to someone in the future. that will be more damage....5 star is learning his lesson. he means well. he's going through a hard time. sounds like he's gonna take care of this shortly (right, 5?)....but mo, don't pay it. that's just plain silly and irrational.

mofome

Banned

I care about petsfan getting his money more than I do the thought of 5 star learning a lesson. This would not be a favor to 5 star, it would be trying to do whats right by patsfan. I don't see why that is a negative.

Blondie

EOG Master

mo - the damage is that if you don't let 5star pay it back, he will not learn a lesson and do it again to someone in the future. that will be more damage....5 star is learning his lesson. he means well. he's going through a hard time. sounds like he's gonna take care of this shortly (right, 5?)....but mo, don't pay it. that's just plain silly and irrational.

Gotta agree with ID here.

Time for some people to grow up and they can not do that if they are not able to learn the life lessons as they come :thumbsup

Asshole, stiff, jerk, loser :finger004

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1888974 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-09, 01:19 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #27 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1888974", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1888974 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I have an announcement to make....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>mo - the damage is that if you don't let 5star pay it back, he will not learn a lesson and do it again to someone in the future. that will be more damage....5 star is learning his lesson. he means well. he's going through a hard time.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ID,

What 'hard times' is 5star going through? Do you know him personally?

Mo,

on another note, it's not your debt. You've made it plain in several posts that you don't have a pot to piss in and you say most of your money goes to help your family. For that I commend you but for you to take money away from your family is stupid. 5star's a punk and his actions have shown that to be a fact, not an opinion. If he repays his debt then that's one less mark against him but for you to do it makes no sense. You're a moderator here, not a debt collector. As you get older you'll discover you can't go around correcting all of your 'friends' mistakes. GL to you.

mo - patsfan would not want the $300 if it was coming from you. trust me.

5 Star, this is the part you never got on these forums. You BRAGGED on here about going to Cub games, even though they didn't cost much. BRAGGED about going to the bars with friends. Made up stuff, from fucking with Gyno and fake e-mails to starting posts about meeting up with Journeyman. You have stated that you don't care about your internet image. Like Mo said, we are real people and for some, it is a source of income. You want respect, you have to show it too. We all did stupid stuff in school and college. We also had to live with the consequences, as actions affect other people too.

As Munson said, you have admitted your mistake. It will be great for you to pay off your debt since you have a well-paying job now. In the future when you learn money management, you will feel like coming back. Hope everything works out.

munson15

I want winners...

Dont you fucking dare mo or I swear I will leave. You have your own bills to pay and your own shit to take care of your family as well. People can wipe their own assess and it does not teach him anything. He has a fine paying job and more than likely can pay 50.00 a week. Seriously he can afford that, if you pay it and he repays you he does not feel as obligated. I'm not kidding mo you pay his debt I'm outta here. Dont do it.
I'm not going anywhere, but Ballwonder and the others are right, Mofome. The best way to see if the man can straighten himself out is for the debt to be paid directly from 5-star. Please don't take a position in this, Mo.

<table class="tborder" id="post1888974" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 01-18-09, 01:19 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #27 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">IDENTITY<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1888974", true); </script>
NFL Expert

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1888974" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: I have an announcement to make....
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">mo - the damage is that if you don't let 5star pay it back, he will not learn a lesson and do it again to someone in the future. that will be more damage....5 star is learning his lesson. he means well. he's going through a hard time.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

ID,

What 'hard times' is 5star going through? Do you know him personally?

Mo,

on another note, it's not your debt. You've made it plain in several posts that you don't have a pot to piss in and you say most of your money goes to help your family. For that I commend you but for you to take money away from your family is stupid. 5star's a punk and his actions have shown that to be a fact, not an opinion. If he repays his debt then that's one less mark against him but for you to do it makes no sense. You're a moderator here, not a debt collector. As you get older you'll discover you can't go around correcting all of your 'friends' mistakes. GL to you.

Basically a college-age kid who overextended himself, but not enough to where he couldn't go partying with his friends.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This reminds me of that movie Quiz Show. Half the congressmen start applauding Van Buren for making such a difficult and soul searching confession. Finally a guy not enamored with his family's prowess says you cheated, you lied, you stole, and all of the confessions in the world don't make it right. You are worse than themanej, and this is the last straw for me. You are a total embarrassment to this site, to the betting world and to the human race. We need a new name for you as 5 Star bum is actually too good. If I was mo I would put your face in the dirt and step on the back of your head.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i remember when Swede was having a semi meltdown this stiffing was brought up and Swede promised everyone that 5 star would come thru :+textinb3 Swede do u also feel like u have been duped? I even thought ur words would force him to pay. He got me to :+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

Completely agree with Blondie, Archie and Jager on all this. Mo, please take care of those closest to you and just try to nudge guys like 5-star in the right direction. Whether you feel an obligation or not, paying off other people's debts is NOT part of the job description, I'm sure.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Mo, that is what his parents are for not you. He needs to man up and take care of it. I slow payed 5 as times were difficult then but I kept communicating with him and got it taken care of.

Priorities here. Was he not just saying that he was out drinking all night and posting at 5am? Chicago is not cheap on drinks but I am sure he would rationalize it somehow in his mind. Let HIM do the right thing and maybe he will learn a little something on how the real world works. Do not let him off the hook.