I have an announcement to make....

Re: I have an announcement to make....

5 star, you were drunk off your ass when you made your confession, admit it.

The truth comes out that you are a lying thief.

NO ONE cares that you feel bad about this, and NO ONE cares that you are embarrassed.

There is only one thing you should do right now, besides shuttup, and that is PAY THE MAN IN FULL.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Also, if you lost to PATSFAN in the Super Bowl that means you had the Pats. How'd you let PATSFAN talk you into letting him take the Giants? You should've won this game.

I aired this out publicly to apologize and am looking for a 2nd chance. I have emailed Patfan and 1st of all apologized and asked him if he would be ok with 4 Payments of $75. I have way 2 many bills to pay it all at once but I can pay weekly starting this week $75. It will only take 4 weeks to be paid in full and then I can move on from this and learn from my past mistakes. I so sincerely feel bad about this whether you guys want to believe me or not

With this AWESOME job you have, you can't afford 300.00 and make the other bills wait like Patsfan has. Why haven't you left EOG yet? You said you would and now you can't even stick to your word. Doesn't surprise anyone though.

texansfan

EOG Master

With this AWESOME job you have, you can't afford 300.00 and make the other bills wait like Patsfan has. Why haven't you left EOG yet? You said you would and now you can't even stick to your word. Doesn't surprise anyone though.

Part of the problem is that he has stated that he isn't going to give up his social life to pay a debt.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Also, if you lost to PATSFAN in the Super Bowl that means you had the Pats. How'd you let PATSFAN talk you into letting him take the Giants? You should've won this game.

the bet was who would rep the AFC in the SB, I took Colts he had Pats

rayray

EOG Dedicated

what the fuck is up with the kids and the attention whore threads lately. last week was gyno and this week is 5stiff. seriously, do you guys get jealous when someone else gets more attention??? i realize that posting on the forums is the only life you no pussy getting chumps have but shit, give the retarded threads a break.

Another part of the problem is the Shrink lets this guy talk. No shame at all. Why let this go on if not for page views/hits?

If there's nothing else to say that is good about wil, at least he nipped it in the bud and told 5 star he was banned until he paid up. That was damn near a year ago. In the meantime 5 star has talked shit on wil every chance he gets.. So at least wil has the balls to ban the guy because he knew he would never pay..

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Tough spot you put yourself in 5. BOL. Make good on the bet. Don't make foolish statements (like you're leaving) and start from scratch earning trust and respect.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Did you really just win $300 on this site this week and still did not pay him a cent?!

WHY IS THIS GUY ALLOWED TO WIN MONEY HERE?!?!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Did you really just win $300 on this site this week and still did not pay him a cent?!

WHY IS THIS GUY ALLOWED TO WIN MONEY HERE?!?!

free play money at betjamaica. I cant get that to him. I emailed patfan today awaiting his response. I am setting up a payment plan with him.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

You could have easily said, dont give it to me, give it to the guy I owe. they surely would have done that

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You could have easily said, dont give it to me, give it to the guy I owe. they surely would have done that

no... you have to be active to get the $300. He doesnt play at betjamaica. Dont worry about it, im setting up a payment plan. I am doing the right thing, I am the one who brought this on to myself. I am being honest with everyone and doing the right thing. He will be paid. Goodbye

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

you couldn't even follow through on not posting again til he is paid, yet you will follow through with a payment plan on a debt that is how old??

yeah right !

texansfan

EOG Master

no... you have to be active to get the $300. He doesnt play at betjamaica. Dont worry about it, im setting up a payment plan. I am doing the right thing, I am the one who brought this on to myself. I am being honest with everyone and doing the right thing. He will be paid. Goodbye

Since when? Starting now? You're a compulsive liar who can't be trusted.

what the fuck is up with the kids and the attention whore threads lately. last week was gyno and this week is 5stiff. seriously, do you guys get jealous when someone else gets more attention??? i realize that posting on the forums is the only life you no pussy getting chumps have but shit, give the retarded threads a break.

Fuck man, gyno's thread was nothing like 5's. Gyno has health problems affecting his life. Many of his friends are on here, so he was just venting. Who the fuck are you to say its "for attention" or "retarded"?

Dickface :finger004

So when you tricked mofome into sending you the other 300 of your 700 contest winnings because "patsfan wanted to do a betjam transfer" with you, it was what, another outright lie?

5star, you are more than just a deadbeat, you are also as scammer. Just ask the head moderator here at EOG.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

none of the bashing bothers me. I know I have fucked up and that I have been wrong in what ive done. But I can only move forward and do the right thing. I am paying my debt. Say all you want, nothing phases me

ballwonder

EOG Master

I aired this out publicly to apologize and am looking for a 2nd chance. I have emailed Patfan and 1st of all apologized and asked him if he would be ok with 4 Payments of $75. I have way 2 many bills to pay it all at once but I can pay weekly starting this week $75. It will only take 4 weeks to be paid in full and then I can move on from this and learn from my past mistakes. I so sincerely feel bad about this whether you guys want to believe me or not

Just pay it and in 8 weeks no one will remember it or give a shit, seriously every day gets better and better.

so 5star admits to being active at betjm while not paying his debts. got it

That and the fact that he tricked mo into sending him part of his contest winnings that mo was originally holding back to pay patsfan himself. 5star then connived mo into sending him the cash with the promise that patsfan really didn't want to be paid by mo but instead wanted to do a betjam transfer with 5star. Clearly, as 5star just posted, patsfan doesn't even play at betjam. So 5star scammed mo to get his hands on the money. Outright lies.

There's no bashing there, 5star. Just the facts.

texansfan

EOG Master

hmm show me where i said i was active. thanks

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1891319 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-09, 09:05 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #92 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>5 star bomb<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1891319", true); </SCRIPT>
Madcapper is a better capper than me

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1891319 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I have an announcement to make....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by FeelTheTruth
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yea thats true, i guess gambling addiction got to me. I wanted to gamble and double up real fast then send him the money.... fucking stupid idea. I 100000% regret it

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Ok this isnt easy for me I am leaving EOG until I pay off this debt. I think that is the right thing to do. To take a break from posting until my record is clean and come back with a clean slate. I wont be back until my debt is paid, this is my lat post on EOG for now... Im sorry for being a jerk, talk to you all later and good luck with rest of NFL season - 5 Star
:LMAO

So the debt is paid off if not take a hike 5star STIFF

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

hmm show me where i said i was active. thanks

You did. Where you said you couldn't give the reward to patsfan because he wasn't active. But you could accept it because you were. Come on dude. You know this apology and confession came out because you just finishing losing all of the $700 from the contest at Betjam.

Why do you think you deserve credit for this? After 1 year has past and you haven't paid 1 cent on a $300 debt, even though you have won contests and been gambling. Now because you say it wil get paid all is supposed to be forgiven and you are clean now? weak.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post1891319" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 01-18-09, 09:05 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #92 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">5 star bomb<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1891319", true); </script>
Madcapper is a better capper than me

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1891319" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: I have an announcement to make....
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by FeelTheTruth
</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Like I said dumb fuck... Show me where I said IIIIIIIIII was active?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You did. Where you said you couldn't give the reward to patsfan because he wasn't active. But you could accept it because you were. Come on dude. You know this apology and confession came out because you just finishing losing all of the $700 from the contest at Betjam.

Why do you think you deserve credit for this? After 1 year has past and you haven't paid 1 cent on a $300 debt, even though you have won contests and been gambling. Now because you say it wil get paid all is supposed to be forgiven and you are clean now? weak.

if yur not active you get 25% of the prize. I got $75 in my account. You have no idea what yur talking about. I forgot everyone on these forums are perfect people and have never lied, screwed over another person, and are all angels

Blondie

EOG Master

yea thats true, i guess gambling addiction got to me. I wanted to gamble and double up real fast then send him the money.... fucking stupid idea. I 100000% regret it

Did you learn anything from this and if so what in your own words did you learn?

:pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Did you learn anything from this and if so what in your own words did you learn?

:pop:

yes, that I have to be more responsible. That is my main problem, I dont like responsibilities but I do know that I have to grow up and basically be a man. I have been an idiot with certain things.

5star ignores the fact he connived mofome into sending him the other 300 bucks that was being held for patsfan. What do you have to say to that?

texansfan

EOG Master

Like I said dumb fuck... Show me where I said IIIIIIIIII was active?

You had an account right? You lie about everything who can believe anything you say? For you to post next that everyone here must be an angel is ridiculous.

There are plenty of posters here who aren't lying, cheating thieves such as you. You have to be the biggest fucking liar I have ever seen in my life. You have no morals, no ethics, nothing.

You come here with you boo fucking hoo stories trying to get sympathy. You have done nothing but lie since your days across the street.

Please don't have any kids, we have more than enough people in this world who are fucking liars and cheaters.

Blondie

EOG Master

yes, that I have to be more responsible. That is my main problem, I dont like responsibilities but I do know that I have to grow up and basically be a man. I have been an idiot with certain things.

What certain things?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What certain things?

lying to mofome, patfan, and others. Ignoring patfan's emails, just a lot of stupid shit. I will feel much better once I pay this off and move on from this. I know what I have done is wrong, being honest with myself and others is the first step in the right direction imo which is why I brought this public