I have an announcement to make....

mofome

Banned
Re: I have an announcement to make....

The worst part is that when he won the 700 I initially only sent him 400. I was holding the rest to send to patsfan himself. After lots of emails, 5 had me convinced that patsfan just wanted 5 star to transfer is betjm and we had the rest sent to him.

jager, I had not been lied to by 5 star at that point. Well, not that I knew of. Since then is another story.

How does it do more damage? I have my own debts i'm catching up on that I need to take care of, but if I can also help out with someone in the forum world, I would love to.

that doesn't help at all. It just tells the people who can't pay. No biggie on owing when i could just have some 1 else pay it for me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Mo, you are enabling this serial loser. I know in your heart you think you are helping him out, and I commend you for the attempt. But this fuckhead is beyond help and not worthy of your assistance or your sympathy. He will shake your hand, look you in the eye and thank you to your face, and when you turn your back, he sticks the knife in. I actually felt sorry for him long ago when he was dumb kid themanej, but that is ancient history. He was just a harmless fool back then. He played you and the entire board. Human waste.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Damn that is terrible 5*...sad that it comes down to this but I'm glad you are taking care of it. However it is pretty brave of you to come on the forums and announce this when you could have kept quiet and taken care of it. Hopefully you never get yourself in this type of situation again...we all make mistakes. Live and learn. 12io4j2w90

**Mo as others have said take care of what matters most right now...that being your family and your personal bills.

The worst part is that when he won the 700 I initially only sent him 400. I was holding the rest to send to patsfan himself. After lots of emails, 5 had me convinced that patsfan just wanted 5 star to transfer is betjm and we had the rest sent to him.

jager, I had not been lied to by 5 star at that point. Well, not that I knew of. Since then is another story.

Just saying, don't help out. You want to help one person, fine. It's at the point now that you are doing what you can. Very noble, but unrealistic. The way the economy is, these cases will grow, not shrink. Look out for you and your family first, everything else will take care of itself.

Timetopay

EOG Master

5Star man. I always held out hope for you and never bashed while the rest of the posting community did. The last few things though have me thinking you are a down right psycho.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

[/b]

5 Star, this is the part you never got on these forums. You BRAGGED on here about going to Cub games, even though they didn't cost much. BRAGGED about going to the bars with friends. Made up stuff, from fucking with Gyno and fake e-mails to starting posts about meeting up with Journeyman. You have stated that you don't care about your internet image. Like Mo said, we are real people and for some, it is a source of income. You want respect, you have to show it too. We all did stupid stuff in school and college. We also had to live with the consequences, as actions affect other people too.

As Munson said, you have admitted your mistake. It will be great for you to pay off your debt since you have a well-paying job now. In the future when you learn money management, you will feel like coming back. Hope everything works out.

Great post, right on point :cheers

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'll give 5 the $300 if he blows a dead moose and puts it on YouTube.

I'm gonna miss fuckin with that guy...

How fuckin' hard can this be! 5* says he's making over 20 bucks an hour.....first paycheck should have enough for him to get by and pay off this little ass 300.00. Priority and morals first IMO, just pay the debt and get over it, but don't forget the next time you wager something you can't afford! On another note, how can you be such a great capper and turn around and lose the entire 700.00 in a stint? Dude, you really need to take a step back and look at yourself and learn from this debacle.............OK, I'm done with the lecture, class dismissed:smoking2:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Mo i think u are a good guy but that would be it for me. You held the money for the guy and he talked u into giving it to him so he could send it? There is something wrong with this kid and i kinda liked him but there is no excuse for something like that. He digs this hole deeper and deeper each and every day. This is becoming disgraceful now. He must have a gambling problem and needs to get some help. I know u like to say u don't like to hold grudges but this one is a tough one to just wipe the slate clean. I know i would be super pissed.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

:doh1how dumb can you fucking be?

How can you go on living or even betting with these debts unpaid? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. and you had the money!!! unreal!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How could this piece of human waste bring anything to the forum after this? Guy brags constantly about living the high life, first ignored the debt, then when made public promised the entire board he would pay him when he had the funds. And fuck this he is young bs excuse. I had some poker debts from the night before I joined the Navy at 17. I took my entire measly paycheck and purchased money orders to pay everyone off, first few checks. I could not leave the barracks broke as a joke, but at least I had ethics. This is a total disgrace.

I'll call you No Star Stiff

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

How could this piece of human waste bring anything to the forum after this? Guy brags constantly about living the high life, first ignored the debt, then when made public promised the entire board he would pay him when he had the funds. And fuck this he is young bs excuse. I had some poker debts from the night before I joined the Navy at 17. I took my entire measly paycheck and purchased money orders to pay everyone off, first few checks. I could not leave the barracks broke as a joke, but at least I had ethics. This is a total disgrace.

Frog are u saying he wasn't banging 9's and 10's and he made that all up?

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

He hasn't ever brought anything to this board besides views thru lies, drama & deceit. LOOK AT ME posts are his specialty & here we are in another. Ethics ? He has none. No pride either.

This site lowers itself by alllowing him & others like him to post here. He is just a clown in Ken's circus & it's embarrassing. He'll be back & sooner rather than later. Attention whores with no life always come back.2938u4ji23

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I am far from perfect... Like I said I feel like shit for doing this. It has been on my mind for a while, I literally feel sick to my stomach for screwing over another person like this. For me I feel like this is a step in the right direction, in order to move on I have to first not only be honest with the people on the forum but be honest with myself. I need to take responsibility for my actions, I understand what I have done is shitty but I am a strong believer in 2nd chances and living and learning. I will feel much better about myself once I pay off this debt. I know $300 isnt a whole lot to many of you but to me it was. I should of never even made the bet, but I did. I still have tons of credit card money to pay off which sucks but now that im making some good money I am definitely 100% going to get this debt settled. I am ashamed it has taken over a year to pay this off, I am literally embarrassed.

I am far from perfect... Like I said I feel like shit for doing this. It has been on my mind for a while, I literally feel sick to my stomach for screwing over another person like this. For me I feel like this is a step in the right direction, in order to move on I have to first not only be honest with the people on the forum but be honest with myself. I need to take responsibility for my actions, I understand what I have done is shitty but I am a strong believer in 2nd chances and living and learning. I will feel much better about myself once I pay off this debt. I know $300 isnt a whole lot to many of you but to me it was. I should of never even made the bet, but I did. I still have tons of credit card money to pay off which sucks but now that im making some good money I am definitely 100% going to get this debt settled. I am ashamed it has taken over a year to pay this off, I am literally embarrassed.

Don't be fooled. $300 is a lot to more people than you think. At least you manned-up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know he has issues with all the dumfuck lies he comes up with. That is part of the package. But he swore up and down to everyone here once he had the funds he would pay. Mo even held some back so he would, and he still could not keep his word. He just flat out stated numerous tiems he would pay, when he had the money, he had it, and did not. I am done with him for good.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He hasn't ever brought anything to this board besides views thru lies, drama & deceit. LOOK AT ME posts are his specialty & here we are in another. Ethics ? He has none. No pride either.

This site lowers itself by alllowing him & others like him to post here. He is just a clown in Ken's circus & it's embarrassing. He'll be back & sooner rather than later. Attention whores with no life always come back.2938u4ji23

We have had issues, but I agree 100% with your summation. Thew views he adds are subtracted by the disgrace he brings, it is a large net loss.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

5star is a guy who saw an oppurtunity... he saw the thread with the deadbeats being piled on... so he made a sob post looking to be patted on the back for it. thats all this was IMO.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No Star Stiff, you are fucking pathetic loser, who has said all this before and promised when they had the funds they would pay. Your promise or word is like your reputation, rock bottom worthless. You are a disgrace to this forum, to gamblers in general and pretty much the human race.

I thought the first post in this thread was your LAST UNTIL PAID. Now your back saying how embarrassed you are? WTF.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

5Star - you are just a worthless piece of shit. You lie constantly. You shit on Mo's trust and friendship by playing him.

Mo- Stop paying other's debts when you and your family are short on funds. Everyone knows it is with good intentions but financial irresponsibility is also not a great trait to have. Put your money to good use with yourself and family. Your a good dude.

Apple

Banned

At least your not playing the part like some other hypocrites in the forum world.. I respect people who admit mistakes..

5 star bomb

EOG Master

At least your not playing the part like some other hypocrites in the forum world.. I respect people who admit mistakes..

Thanks... what I have done is shitty, I dont deserve any respect from anyone right now as I have let down patfan, and others who I have lied to including myself. I could of dealt with this behind the scenes and nobody would of never known that I still havent paid. I didnt want to go that route though, I felt like I at least owed everyone the truth and I am taking this as a stepping stone in attempting to earn some respect back. I deserve the bashing, I dont care about getting bashed for this. What I have done is unacceptable and embarrassing. All I will say though is nobody is perfect and I will correct my wrong doings. I hope Patfan and those I have lied to will accept my apology and give me a 2nd chance.

5star, do you think The Shrink would have liked to post today about the NFL games? Do you think he has stayed away because of all the stiff talk and he didn't want to be drawn into it? Don't answer..

Thanks... what I have done is shitty, I dont deserve any respect from anyone right now as I have let down patfan, and others who I have lied to including myself. I could of dealt with this behind the scenes and nobody would of never known that I still havent paid. I didnt want to go that route though, I felt like I at least owed everyone the truth and I am taking this as a stepping stone in attempting to earn some respect back. I deserve the bashing, I dont care about getting bashed for this. What I have done is unacceptable and embarrassing. All I will say though is nobody is perfect and I will correct my wrong doings. I hope Patfan and those I have lied to will accept my apology and give me a 2nd chance.

Maybe we all will. But so far you haven't lived up to your own statements of leaving EOG until it's paid. You haven't done even the easiest thing and that is keeping your word. Do what you said you would do and leave until it's paid. Make sure it's paid back then come back. Not before.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I wont be back until my debt is paid, this is my lat post on EOG for now...

5star,

Do you ever keep your word?

He is a gambling addict. Not only a gambling addict, but a gambling addict who is compelled to talk about his own addiction..

I feel no sympathy for the fool, but betting sports is a machine that will end up grinding him to death..

Now quit fucking up my PIT/BAL game, douche.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I just can't defend ya anymore 5.

- The Jen Sterger lie.
- The false emails to make another poster look bad.
- The Patsfan non pay with the constant posts about you still gambling
and enjoying life with no effort to pay the debt
- Now, the big fat lie to Mofomoses
- Also, it's been confirmed more than once you are in fact themanej.

There must be more but enough is enough. You need to frequent a non-gambling forum from here on out.

texansfan

EOG Master

For fucks sake. How the hell can you come with this shit?

Dont let the door hit you in the ass...........

It never ends with this guy. Why feel sorry for 5 star? His apologies don't mean shit. If I'm not mistaken the bet he lost was on last years SB. The next SB is about 3 weeks away. He has stated time and time again that his social life was more important han paying his debt.

How is he not like this in real life? Wasn't the bet made in real life? This clown will be back shortly and act like nothing ever happened.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

It never ends with this guy. Why feel sorry for 5 star? His apologies don't mean shit. If I'm not mistaken the bet he lost was on last years SB. The next SB is about 3 weeks away. He has stated time and time again that his social life was more important han paying his debt.

How is he not like this in real life? Wasn't the bet made in real life? This clown will be back shortly and act like nothing ever happened.

I mean shit, we spent $6,000 in bills in an 8-day span last week and $300 is still not paid yet?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I aired this out publicly to apologize and am looking for a 2nd chance. I have emailed Patfan and 1st of all apologized and asked him if he would be ok with 4 Payments of $75. I have way 2 many bills to pay it all at once but I can pay weekly starting this week $75. It will only take 4 weeks to be paid in full and then I can move on from this and learn from my past mistakes. I so sincerely feel bad about this whether you guys want to believe me or not