I wish to make a formal complaing concerning..the welcoming of trash..

I just went over to the RX last night to see how winningsystems was doing. Shocked the hell out of me to see he went tout. He was solid and straightforward. Personally, I am sad he went in that direction, but if he got an offer he could not refuse, oh well. Guess it is not my business anyhow.

Very interesting thread, guys.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I agree on the no big deal. If he goes tout, or tries to contact members and sell them, that is his deal. If he has to inflate own numbers to unreal results then that is what he does also. How many people post plays for nothing or no agenda? They are either touts in training or working scalps after releasing. If you banned every player who released plays because he thought he could become a tout, you would have close to nothing left. I am not condoning nor endorsing this type of action, but hard to condemn it either. One of my favorite posters is Johnny Demarco. He is a tout, but tells it like it is. Always good to have a bunch of different personalities. Adds to the flavor. If he is indeed a snake oil salesman, it will surface. Until then, there are worse than him posting now. There are traps out there in every walk of life. Be careful on your choice of brokers...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted
I don't think dime is saying the guy is a scammer becasue he is or may become a tout. It is the thing about him offering credit to players and it being a deposit only scam. I have no idea whether Ace-ace is the same guy that has been doing this for years, but it reads like dime believes he is?

Don't think Dime would post this if he wasn't pretty fucking sure. Good for everyone to be aware of , in case the situation does in fact arise.

exposed

EOG Member
This is Mr. tough guy bookie dimeplayersonly thinking about how he can stop the evil Ace-Ace from destroying the gambling world.

Dime, mind your own business. This guy has nothing to do with you. You are an attention whore that glorifies yourself in these forums. If you are indeed a bookie, quit announcing it in a public forum. Im pretty sure you already know this, but being a bookie in the states is ILLEAGAL and makes you a CRIMINAL, and hence you are no better than any tout, scammer, or conman out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Let's just hope Ace-Ace is a stand-up guy and all this is presumption. I don't like to see anyone dragged thru the mud w/out some evidence to support the accusation.

Best to all

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
This is Mr. tough guy bookie dimeplayersonly thinking about how he can stop the evil Ace-Ace from destroying the gambling world.

Dime, mind your own business. This guy has nothing to do with you. You are an attention whore that glorifies yourself in these forums. If you are indeed a bookie, quit announcing it in a public forum. Im pretty sure you already know this, but being a bookie in the states is ILLEAGAL and makes you a CRIMINAL, and hence you are no better than any tout, scammer, or conman out there.[/quote]

holy SH&T that is my Local guy!

at least you could of shown my "good side"

shrink..........i didnt know hacking into computers was a skill of yours...:+waving-5

just dont post the one of me and clevfan in the shower..

when shrink and i had our exchange last year...........he did his best to dig up dirt.........

maybe he should wear a t-shirt that says "i tried to dig up dirt on dpo..but all i got were some lousy pictures"

The General

Judge, this is getting plain stupid. No facts, just assumptions all around. SHRINK is in LV and exposed is posting from Michigan I believe from what I can tell via IP.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
That's a good looking guy in that pic. He should be out banging a different broad everynight, not being glued to a screen and mixing it up with the offshore world. If I looked like that guy I would have never heard of Pinnacle sports book or Skipper Gold.

Why is this picture allowed to stand in this thread? I deleted personal information of Shrink's on another site when it was posted there but EOG is allowing this picture to stand.

The General

dimeplayersonly said:
oh....then its *****......

so shrink is in with ****** now???

Dime, I love ya man, but SHRINK likes you. He has told me such. I think you are really over-reacting here on assumptions.

Last edited:
if dimer wants the pic removed I will gladly do so.
<!-- / message -->
So if Dime had been away for three days then you would have allowed it to stand until he got back. You should have deleted this picture immediately.

You are only leaving it stand because Dime mentioned something negative about a paid poster at EOG.

general the proof is in the pudding.........

shrink welcomes ace-ace with open arms

expose ace-ace.....and here comes 1st time poster from michigan

aka ***

Shrink's name, address, phone number along with some not so nice posts about Scarlett were posted and I deleted it immediately. I didn't wait for Shrink to ask.