ICBINK

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Keep running your mouth...
About what?

Me calling out the entire NBA Market in regards to UniBron's silly ass season win total? I said at the time, it was pure insanity and is a perfect example of Markets going episodically haywire. That # was beyond bad and they played about 11 less games than expected and still went over it.

We could be here all day w/ example after example demonstrating the power of inferential reasoning but know this, none of my shit is your retrospective BS, my shit is prospective.

About what?

Me calling out the entire NBA Market in regards to UniBron's silly ass season win total? I said at the time, it was pure insanity and is a perfect example of Markets going episodically haywire. That # was beyond bad and they played about 11 less games than expected and still went over it.

We could be here all day w/ example after example demonstrating the power of inferential reasoning but know this, none of my shit is your retrospective BS, my shit is prospective.
As I said, please keep running your mouth. It will be entertaining as hell when it all blows up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As I said, please keep running your mouth. It will be entertaining as hell when it all blows up.
When the fuck has that happened? I'm way, way overdue for it, anyway. If it does happen, I'll own it and won't play the Bitch, like you.

Don't tell this forum, that I've been posting at for 10 years that getting 2.00 about a 1.91 chance is a bigger edge than getting 76 about a 31.... it's beyond idiotic and makes zero sense. Are you man enough to admit you were dead wrong and had no idea what you were talking about or do you want to continue to play the Bitch?

What;'s it gonna be?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So you are the only one who knows all and everyone else is wrong. Keep talking...
I never said that. I said you're a fucking idiiot becuase you are.

13-Klaws is a tougher mathcup for Denver than UniBron? You do realize that we beat Denver twice, in Denver. You do realize that Doc is an idiot and didn't attack Denver's most probable biggest weakness? You do realize that you'll be lucky if this Series goes more than 5 games?

I never said that. I said you're a fucking idiiot becuase you are.

13-Klaws is a tougher mathcup for Denver than UniBron? You do realize that we beat Denver twice, in Denver. You do realize that Doc is an idiot and didn't attack Denver's most probable biggest weakness? You do realize that you'll be lucky if this Series goes more than 5 games?
Is that the best you got Mr Know It All? I'm getting a bit disappointed in you, but keep talking!