Just to be clear

MrTop

EOG Master
soros retired

now son of soros is in...

George Soros Hands Control to His 37-Year-Old Son: ‘I’m More Political’​

In his first interview as successor, Alex Soros says the family’s $25 billion philanthropic enterprise will boost its support for voting and abortion rights​

boston massacre

EOG Master
soros retired

now son of soros is in...

George Soros Hands Control to His 37-Year-Old Son: ‘I’m More Political’​

In his first interview as successor, Alex Soros says the family’s $25 billion philanthropic enterprise will boost its support for voting and abortion rights​

Anti-American Communism.

At Its Finest.

Soros Hates This Country.

That Has Already Been Established.

Followers No Different.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
“Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.
People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.
They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes. They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.
Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.
Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.
That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand. You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."
~ Author unknown
PUREBLOODS SALUTE!

kane

EOG master
Dell, will you be purchasing one of Trump's rainbow pride hats? Or how about a Trump Pride T shirt? For just $25 you can show your support for the LGBT community, they're even "proudly made in the USA", although it is Trump, so there's good chance it's a lie, but I think you would look great in some Trump Pride gear

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember when Fauci and the rest insisted that every shred of evidence led to the conclusion that the virus originated in wild animals at a animal market?

First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources​

[IMG alt="Tyler Durden's Photo"]https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...thumbnail/public/pictures/picture-5.jpg[/IMG]
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Jun 13, 2023 - 09:25 PM
Authored by Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi and Alex Gutentag via Public (emphasis ours),
After years of official pronouncements to the contrary, significant new evidence has emerged that strengthens the case that the SARS-CoV-2 virus accidentally escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

Recommended Videos

the financial impact of the covid-19 vaccine was front-and-center as

Duration 1:08
/
Current Time 0:01

Upstart

Borrow Now

Etoro

Invest Now

Moderna contaminant thought to be metallic particles

Pfizer expects $15 bln in COVID-19 vaccine sales

NOW PLAYING

J&J to seek U.S. authorization for booster -NYT

Merck ends COVID-19 vaccine program

CureVac strikes COVID vaccine alliance with Bayer

Credit Suisse to U.S. staff: get shot, or go home

Amazon offers to help Biden with vaccine rollout

German business morale dips on new health worries

According to multiple U.S. government officials interviewed as part of a lengthy investigation by Public and Racket, the first people infected by the virus, “patients zero,” included Ben Hu, a researcher who led the WIV’s “gain-of-function” research on SARS-like coronaviruses, which increases the infectiousness of viruses.

More than three years after the pandemic’s outbreak, many around the world had given up on learning the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the highly infectious respiratory virus that has killed millions, and the response to which shut down businesses and schools, upended societies, and caused enormous collateral damage.

Public officials in the U.S. and other countries have repeatedly suggested that uncovering the pandemic’s origin may not be possible. “We may never know,” said Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who oversaw pandemic response for two administrations.

Now, answers increasingly look within reach. Sources within the US government say that three of the earliest people to become infected with SARS-CoV-2 were Ben Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu. All were members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the pandemic virus.

As such, not only do we know there were WIV scientists who had developed COVID-19-like illnesses in November 2019, but also that they were working with the closest relatives of SARS-CoV-2, and inserting gain-of-function features unique to it.

When a source was asked how certain they were that these were the identities of the three WIV scientists who developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the fall of 2019, we were told, “100%”

Valuist

EOG Master
Herbstreet's son hospitalized. He referenced having "some of the best cardiologists around". Draw your own conclusions.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Pro basketball player who previously blamed COVID vaccine for rare heart condition dies of heart attack

Professional Dominican basketball player Óscar Cabrera Adames died this week after an apparent heart attack while he was possibly undergoing a stress test.

According to a social media post from Dominican sports commentator Héctor Gómez, the 28-year-old’s stress test was being performed at a health center in Santo Domingo.

Cabrera Adames is believed to have suffered from myocarditis.

The disease can weaken the heart and its electrical system, which decreases the heart’s ability to pump blood, according to the American Heart Association.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
In a country like DR, I would expect more readily available counterfeit vaccine cards.

It's a shame so many people have died like this and a lot more are going to die.

I really don't mind seeing the pro-vaccine types dying...you know the ones who wanted all of us non-sheep locked up in cages. However, it's sad seeing regular people who made a bad decision, mostly to keep their jobs, dying like this. He may have been a POS however.

In 2016, he was one of 12 men arrested by St. Johns County Sheriff’s deputies for allegedly attempting to have sex with a minor.

The undercover sting was formed to catch individuals who intended to use the internet as a tool to find children to sexually exploit, law enforcement said at the time.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I really don't mind seeing non vaccine types dying of Covid anymore. It's just one less LIV. Low Information Voter. Everytime someone dies under 60 years old of a sudden death Trumpers automatically blame it on getting the Covid vaccine. I doubt seriously even 10% were because of the vaccine. In their mind it can't be a birth defect, heart disease, septic shock or diatetes.

railbird

EOG Master
I really don't mind seeing non vaccine types dying of Covid anymore. It's just one less LIV. Low Information Voter. Everytime someone dies under 60 years old of a sudden death Trumpers automatically blame it on getting the Covid vaccine. I doubt seriously even 10% were because of the vaccine. In their mind it can't be a birth defect, heart disease, septic shock or diatetes.
this is what a dumbshit libtard cuck looks like, this is what deblassio and biden were saying 3 yrs ago

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

If even .000001% of deaths were directly caused from the vaccine, it's a problem.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't fully thought about what you posted.

If Covid is a race to the bottom, you vaccinated folks have a lot more to worry about than unvaccinated.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Woodrow Wilson - I spoke with many doctors who I respect and someone who does medical studies and they all feel the Covid vaccine is safe. Not one person has done a study or can prove any deaths were a result of the Covid vaccine. If they have please send them along. Taking the Vaccine should be in my opinion a choice. 2 of my good friends didn't take the vaccine and are screwed up for life.

Valuist

EOG Master
Woodrow Wilson - I spoke with many doctors who I respect and someone who does medical studies and they all feel the Covid vaccine is safe. Not one person has done a study or can prove any deaths were a result of the Covid vaccine. If they have please send them along. Taking the Vaccine should be in my opinion a choice. 2 of my good friends didn't take the vaccine and are screwed up for life.

There is no way anyone can say that. It takes years for a vaccine to get approved. Forcing one through in less than a year was bound to be plagued with problems. And the problems we've seen are only the short term problems. We don't know how bad the impact will be 5-10 years down the road.

And not everyone is "anti-vaccine". It's anti-THIS vaccine.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
So in a matter of a few posts you go from maybe 10% of unexplained deaths are the vaccine to zero, LOL dig your heels in much? I spoke with many doctors until the word life is all embellishments or outright lies. Fucking clown.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You know, there was a time ( actually every day of all time until the covid vaccine came along), that we expected and demanded all vaccines be safe. Even a single digit number of serious side effects was justification for their removal.

Then when you consider that the current vaccine is saving zero lives, not a single one, there's no reason for anyone to ever get another covid vaccine, any risk at this stage is too much.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Everytime someone dies under 60 years old of a sudden death Trumpers automatically blame it on getting the Covid vaccine. I doubt seriously even 10% were because of the vaccine. In their mind it can't be a birth defect, heart disease, septic shock or diatetes.
Strict Government rules were that anytime anybody died and tested positive for Covid, it was a Covid death. 100% Covid. You were killed in an accident and had just tested positive for Covid? That was a Covid death. The average “Covid death“ is someone in their early 80s with three – count them, 3!– comorbidities. Anyone in that group has a life expectancy of @ 3 to 4 years. If they die, the vast majority of the blame should be their age & the 3 comorbidities. But when they inevitably die within three years, Covid gets 100% of the blame!!
I’m sorry, but you have to be an unbelievably stupid brainwashed sucker to buy into that narrative.
No, Trumpers (and Trump is very pro vaccine BTW) are not 100% blaming all myocarditis deaths on the vaccine. But anybody with an IQ above that of Joe Biden has to realize that there has been a large increase in myocarditis deaths and other sudden deaths. Is that 100% caused by the vaccine? No. Is it 0% caused by the vaccine? Of course not. Maybe 20-30%,
The real % of loss of life expectancy due to the untested DNA gene therapy, and the grotesque exaggeration of Genuine “Covid deaths” is enough to make the risk/reward calculation a no-brainer to avoid the untested DNA gene therapy.